Spirits...

Started by Tavy, May 08, 2009, 08:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

You know that there are evil spirits, spirits who lie to us and do such... I want to show you the easyest way to get free from them:

FIRST: -please read all or else you won't understand
          -do not delete this, it may not help you, but if it helps at least a member from SonicZone,
          it's worth of existing

my mom once, in the very past had a fear spirit, the spirit was lieing her that I shouldn't go into water for my safety, but be4 going with her, I never feared water. The spirit (not she) lied and she told me to not go in the water, something could happen to me...
And after a while I grew up with this idea and I had that fear spirit too. Be4 my mom died she was very ill, and she realised that she doesn't need to be afraid for me, for my future is not her to take care of, and she was freed from the fear spirit, and when she died she was born again, so she went to Heaven,
And I also had the fear spirit, lying me that it's my thing to make my family repent, and I was feeling so bad they just seem to not care about their life... and today I  was set free from that fear spirit, because some1 helped me realise that it's not my job to take care of the future, God made the world, time and space, so He knows exactly what to do and when for my family's good because I prayed for this. And I was like "It's not my job to take care of the future!" to the spirit, and his lies were working no more, and a pastor prayed, so now I'm free

This is the easy steps to get free from spirits, (they can be of fear, temptation, desease, even of stupidity):
1. Find out the lie the spirit is saying, and you should know that it isn't true
2. Ask people to pray for you, spirits can be stronger or weaker, the more people pray 4 u, the better ;)

I hope this helped and I didn't waste your time useless...
                                                                                               With love, your Jesus freak friend,
                                                                                                             Jimmy
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^