Micheal Jackson is Dead (This is true...)

Started by Skyle369, June 25, 2009, 11:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Micheal Jackson was pronounced dead after arriving at a Los Angeles hospital in full cardiac arrest, Los Angeles coroner Fred Corral said. The cause of death was not known and an autopsy would likely take place on Friday, he said.

Jackson's sudden death had been reported earlier by U.S. media including the Los Angeles Times and the TMZ entertainment website, which said he was taken ill at his home and rushed to the hospital by paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived.

Known as the "King of Pop," for hits that included "Thriller" and "Billie Jean," Jackson's dramatic, one-gloved stage presence and innovative dance moves were imitated by legions of fans around the world.

His lifetime record sales tally is believed to be around 750 million, which, added to the 13 Grammy Awards he received, made him one of the most successful entertainers of all time.

But Jackson's belief that "I am Peter Pan in my heart", his preference for the company of children, his friendship with a chimp, his high-pitched voice and numerous plastic surgeries also earned him critics and the nickname "Wacko Jacko."

Jackson, who had lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation, had been scheduled to launch a comeback tour from London next month.

Quincy Jones, who helped arrange the music on the album "Thriller" and produced the "Off the Wall" album, told MSNBC: "I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news."

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Rest in Peace MJ, been a fan for 5 years....

Super Empra

His death was really sudden. How did it happen?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Skyle369

ChaosDazer

Cardiac Arrest.

R.I.P, A pervert we all loved
witty sig caption

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

shadowDOESrock

"sudden dead"

Does anyone read the news? Its about some Medicin he took too much. Thats what MJ's Friends think why he was dead. [ORFBHV News]

Post Merge: June 26, 2009, 06:36:16 AM

Why is this spam? This should be in the News Section.

ChaosDazer

I watch BBC news and Sky news.

I'm English, so that is what I heard.
witty sig caption

Blue Rider

Poor michael jackson.... I first heard it in yahoo then I saw it in my filipino news! many people wer CRYING!!! :(
Rider Style:Made by me!!
Thanks to Gleech for this awesome status card
Visit my Forum! THE BEST OF THE BLUEST!
www.sonicblast.forumotion.com

Nightshade the hedgehog

the only songs i liked is il be there and thriller

r.i.p mj
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Gilly

Skyle369

Quote from: Blue Rider on June 26, 2009, 03:43:18 AM
Poor michael jackson.... I first heard it in yahoo then I saw it in my filipino news! many people wer CRYING!!! :(

OMG, Pinoy Ka? (Are you Filipino?)

Quote from: NiGHTMaRE on June 26, 2009, 04:53:46 AM
RIP MJ

NIce video Nightmare...

I almost became depressed when I heard this news...

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Blue Rider on June 26, 2009, 03:43:18 AM
My mom was crying too!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Skyle369

I just hate those people who are happy that MJ is dead.

THey have no respect at all...

darkness shadow

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 26, 2009, 07:02:05 PM
I just hate those people who are happy that MJ is dead.

THey have no respect at all...
i'm not happy that he's dead, nor am i upset, i'm indifferent, he was bound to die at somepoint, noone is imortal
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

visualboy64

Mikey

SuperSonic23

PPL in the news are saying MJ was murdered by his doctor when he kept on giving him drugs.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

DJ Boredom

It honestly wouldn't surprise me. I know someone that wanted to put one of those courtroom dolls that shows where the molestor touched them, I told him he shouldn't for his own safety. ;_;

Shadic90 For this sig

Chaos Swissroll

Somebody wanted Michael to die.
I heard it on the news and it says it would make Michael "make more money".
Probably his cruel parents.

SpoonyChan

Michael Jackson is awesome. He Was a kind, caring man. I know that all the things he was convicted of was a Lie. His cardiac arrest (heart attack) Was shocking even to people who didn't even like him. Inside...deep inside loads of people like him like me! I Like Michael Jackson. Honestly. He Inspired me. So Now I am a nicer person to when I was younger. I always Liked Michael Jackson. I don't care whatb people say. He was awesome and I know that He was destined for greatness. =] *whimper*  :'( Miss Him..It was the drugs that his doctor gave him. It was pronnouced a HomoSide. Or Basically Murder by a doctor. I hope the doctor goes to Jail FORVEVER AND DIES THERE!  :'(

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: SpoonyChan on October 27, 2009, 11:46:22 PM
Michael Jackson is awesome. He Was a kind, caring man. I know that all the things he was convicted of was a Lie. His cardiac arrest (heart attack) Was shocking even to people who didn't even like him. Inside...deep inside loads of people like him like me! I Like Michael Jackson. Honestly. He Inspired me. So Now I am a nicer person to when I was younger. I always Liked Michael Jackson. I don't care whatb people say. He was awesome and I know that He was destined for greatness. =] *whimper*  :'( Miss Him..It was the drugs that his doctor gave him. It was pronnouced a HomoSide. Or Basically Murder by a doctor. I hope the doctor goes to Jail FORVEVER AND DIES THERE!  :'(

YOU'RE RIGHT SPOONYCHAN!!!! ;) >:( That's a CRAZY doctor called Dr Murray who gave him drugs that he didn't needed to win lotsa money and ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( If he REALLY needed this to his hair burn (yeah yeah, once ago, his hairs are burned and hen he couldn't calm himself), he should ask this doctor, but it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too dangerous for him because one ago he has suspended his baby on the top of the balcony and everyone (even the journalists) has known that he takes the drugs of this SON ON A BITCH WHO MUST DINE IN HELL TONIGHT doctor >:( (LOL I'm playing the film 300 xD) that has an impact on his brain!!

We'll miss you Michael...  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Here is for you SpoonyChan. +1 karma

For those who wants to know what are the lyrics of smooth criminal, go on this topic : http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=12239.0

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on November 26, 2009, 08:07:03 AM
YOU'RE RIGHT SPOONYCHAN!!!! ;) >:( That's a CRAZY doctor called Dr Murray who gave him drugs that he didn't needed to win lotsa money and ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( If he REALLY needed this to his hair burn (yeah yeah, once ago, his hairs are burned and hen he couldn't calm himself), he should ask this doctor, but it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too dangerous for him because one ago he has suspended his baby on the top of the balcony and everyone (even the journalists) has known that he takes the drugs of this SON ON A BITCH WHO MUST DINE IN HELL TONIGHT doctor >:( (LOL I'm playing the film 300 xD) that has an impact on his brain!!

We'll miss you Michael...  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Here is for you SpoonyChan. +1 karma

For those who wants to know what are the lyrics of smooth criminal, go on this topic : http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=12239.0
Hmm...
This topic has not been replied on for a month.
You're bumping, you know that?
Read the forum rules.

kac

i seen a video of him getting out of the van at the hospital

Hakudamashi

Quote from: kac on November 06, 2010, 03:51:40 PM
i seen a video of him getting out of the van at the hospital

Proof or it didn't happen
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on November 06, 2010, 03:59:49 PM
Proof or it didn't happen

Go on Youtube and search "MICHAEL JACKSON STILL ALIVE PROOF SHOCKING FOOTAGE (HQ)".

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on November 06, 2010, 04:03:40 PM
Go on Youtube and search "MICHAEL JACKSON STILL ALIVE PROOF SHOCKING FOOTAGE (HQ)".
This was all I got
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay