The Pirate Bay is shutting down

Started by Elija2, July 02, 2009, 10:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2009, 09:25:10 AM
What?
The pirate bay is where I get most of my torrents, and they all seem to work fine, no slow downloads (unless the leecher::seeder ratio is fucked...)
I'm sure they announced they aren't shutting down.
witty sig caption

azlj01

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 17, 2009, 09:56:22 AM
I'm sure they announced they aren't shutting down.
Yeah they said they will stay and fight until the end.

TailsnYoshi

I never really liked Torrents anyways because they're extremly slow for me :P

Sonicboom238

I don't download 2 many torrents so i don't mind torrents.A lot of ppl i know on youtube rely on torrents.They struggle to get the games they want.
Lol hay i like cheese.

Chaos Swissroll

All you haters shut the f**k up.
Torrent is awesome, that's why we got a Torrent section in SVIP and Unrelated downloads.
If it is slow to you
THEN YOUR INTERNET SUCK.GET A BETTER INTERNET.Stop using 50k internets.

Also, just as Elija2 said
QuoteRead the comments for the torrent. Also check to see how many seeds and leechers there are. It's good to have many seeds and less leechers.

shaneme3

I acuttly feel a little bit of joy, I never could find what I wanted on their and I think I got a virus from these guys before. yea, EXACTLY what good site should do.
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: shaneme3 on December 10, 2009, 03:06:38 AM
I acuttly feel a little bit of joy, I never could find what I wanted on their and I think I got a virus from these guys before. yea, EXACTLY what good site should do.
You bumped a two months old thread.

GO READ THE RULES!

Oh yeah, they're back now.