15 year old hedgehog, RETIRING???

Started by chet, January 06, 2009, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

OH I KNOW, RIGHT?!

(No offence, any Japanese people reading this)

But I'm really mad at them for make KH:FM, and KHII:FM+, ONLY for Japan, (And from what I hear) JUST BECAUSE WE GOT 2 BOSSES THEY DIDNT >_>

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

wow,so they got a few exclusive things for their country only,big deal
Japan still kicks ass
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicDalton

In 2010 there is going to be a new sonic 2D game its said to bring the ratings back up... :)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicDalton on October 21, 2009, 01:37:57 PM
In 2010 there is going to be a new sonic 2D game its said to bring the ratings back up... :)
don't hold your breathe
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

firesonic101

I am almost 15 years old, and, even though hardly anyone I talk to agrees with me, SONIC IS FRIGGEN AWSOME!!!! he is one of the altime coolest video game heros, and always will be in my opinion. ;D
firesonic101

Chaos Swissroll

There should be more games for Sonic, unless Sega thinks he is no longer their mascot and don't care about him anymore.
And that would SUCK.

S-Sooooonic

:o I...AM...SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: S-Sooooonic on November 08, 2009, 09:54:23 AM
:o I...AM...SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???
Don't spam or I'll fucking grind your head off with a skateboard and do a ollie on your corpse and kickflip on it and then crankflip on your legs with my BMX and cutting them off and I will use my skateboard to stall your arms off and ollie from the top and squish your fucking body.

smbcomix

I'm sick and tired of all the critics out there who criticize gameplay and graphics for a game they only spent maybe fifteen to twenty minutes playing. People are chastising Sonic because they think his games are no fun anymore?? What kind of nonsense is that??

Sonic will not die, at least not in the near future. I'd hate to see the character that inspired me to become a (rather unsuccessful) speed-jogger get sacked and replaced by Alex Kidd. Not that I have anything against Alex Kidd, but c'mon!!

Sonic is still as fun to play as always. He'll always stand in stark contrast to Mario in terms of gameplay. Mario takes it slow and steady as he's going to rescue the princess; Sonic would have beaten him there in something like five minutes, and then met him as he was coming back -- with Bowser's head on a platter and Peach slung over his shoulder. Mario was always about simple side-scrolling action (which has its charms, definitely, or else I wouldn't ever have started playing it), while Sonic is about the adrenaline rush of blind-sighting your foes while doing 750 mph through Green Hill Zone.

As long as people remember what the defining core gameplay is, and not focus too much on minor stuff, any game for any character can be received with a positive air. The same goes for Sonic.

Top THAT, Chet!  ;)

DarkSuperPower

JoeBro387

I remember when I started playing Sonic when I was 10. Had Mega Collection Plus for my birthday and loved it, so I got Sonic Heroes. I actually found that one fun. Then Sonic Riders came out, got it, game glitched out on me and I didn't find it fun enough to do anything about it. (It did give me a good play first.)
Then Sonic 06 came out, and I was all "Uhh, what did they do to Sonic?"

Then Kirby stepped in the way. (Yeah, Kirby. Not Mario like most. Kirby.)

EDIT: Nowait! I remember playing Sonic on my nan's Sega Saturn earlier than that! But it was a demo, so eh. Me and my sister used to play it alot, we'd fight who would be Sonic. I won 66% of the time. (She also liked being Tails, but eh.) T'was fun.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Joseppi

No good games since Sonic Adventure 2? That's taking things out of control. The Sonic Rush games were pretty good IMO. And a lot of people loved the Sonic Advance games. A lot of the newer games might not be considered great, but they aren't terrible.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Joseppi on December 17, 2009, 10:03:16 AM
No good games since Sonic Adventure 2? That's taking things out of control. The Sonic Rush games were pretty good IMO. And a lot of people loved the Sonic Advance games. A lot of the newer games might not be considered great, but they aren't terrible.

As a writer of fan fics, I find the plotline very important. And the ones that have come out lately aren't all that great. But I am glad that they're slowly leaning towards Sonamy, which I support 100%. But they need to step things up a notch on the gameplay too.

I love Jesus! Do you?

JoeBro387

Quote from: Joseppi on December 17, 2009, 10:03:16 AM

I loved the Sonic Advance games, and I haven't seen the Sonic Adventures...
I think there's been no good games since Heroes, tbh.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

jaimie

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 17, 2009, 04:49:39 AM
Well, I think Sonic will live on forever, no matter what. He'll get back on the top someday... I know it... We just gotta hang in there and hope for the best!
they could try and make a sa3b maybe but then again that might be going over the top