15 year old hedgehog, RETIRING???

Started by chet, January 06, 2009, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conker534

This will suck if sega does this, i will lose all respect for them.  But they do need to step up and build games how they used to!

Xyno76

i'm finally currently playing sonic & the secret rings, and the storyline makes sense, but i think they overdid the storyline... (which a bug number of games are doing these days...)
i hope project needlemouse will have a non-storyline look like sonic 3... a little story, but just enough that it makes sense :O
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Conker534

WeaselBandit

Quote from: Xyno76 on January 21, 2010, 03:41:12 PM
i'm finally currently playing sonic & the secret rings, and the storyline makes sense, but i think they overdid the storyline... (which a bug number of games are doing these days...)
i hope project needlemouse will have a non-storyline look like sonic 3... a little story, but just enough that it makes sense :O

i agree
  a lot of games these days either go overkill on the action or overboard on the story/ cutscenes and the game end up making no sense.
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

Sonicispimpyoz

Quote from: WeaselBandit on February 25, 2010, 02:49:06 PM
i agree
  a lot of games these days either go overkill on the action or overboard on the story/ cutscenes and the game end up making no sense.
Mostly cause many can't stick to one main idea, and just make things more complicated when they shouldn't be.

Conker534

Tanassy

ENDragoon

I agree with all of this, exept I belive the sonic francize got a little rejuvination from the release of Shadow the hedgehog, as it gave the gunners amoungst us some hope for the franchize, and the oppourtunity to rampage gave it a lot more appeal.

Also if you just say speed to a fellow gamer they're likely to think of sonic.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

WeaselBandit

Quote from: Conker534 on March 01, 2010, 12:36:50 PM
sonic is already dead.. :/

if sonic was already dead, then this forum wouldnt be here....
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

ENDragoon

sonic is still alive, sure, but he is dying a slow death as sega crank out crap like unleashed, and don't continue the storybook series (adventure, adventure 2, heroes, shadow the hedgehog etc).
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Tanassy

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 07, 2010, 06:42:11 PM
sonic is still alive, sure, but he is dying a slow death as sega crank out crap like unleashed, and don't continue the storybook series (adventure, adventure 2, heroes, shadow the hedgehog etc).

1- unleashed wasnt crap

2- the story book serie is things like secret rings and black  knight you doof.

there are lots of different series, the adventure storyline (SA's heroes ShTH etc.)
the storybook series (SBK SSR etc)
then the other random ones like 06 and unleashed.
and the classic (STH1,2,3,K)

they should make a new adventure game. ^_^

sth05

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 07, 2010, 06:42:11 PM
I hope sonic don't die. If sonic died, every sonic fan in the world would either quit and go to Mario or just hope for sonic to be be revived once again. SEGA should create a game good enough to put sonic back on top. If sonic the hedgehog 4 is screwed, then this is their last chance.
One of sonic's best friends. Author and leader of the mystics

chet

wow, i posted this like years ago... and its still alive... sonic 4 better be good, but for some reason i dont think its gonna be a winner...
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯