15 year old hedgehog, RETIRING???

Started by chet, January 06, 2009, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

SonicLover25

SONIC SHOULDN'T RETIRE!HE'S THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!HE WAS THE FIRST EVER GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED!I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS!SONIC STAYS!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicLover25 on May 29, 2009, 12:03:03 PM
SONIC SHOULDN'T RETIRE!HE'S THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!HE WAS THE FIRST EVER GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED!I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS!SONIC STAYS!
IO think you need some rennalin ._.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 02, 2009, 03:01:42 PM
I have SATBK. it's hot, but I beat it 4 times already. The story's short but the gameplay is f***kin' awesome. ;D He can't retire. No f***kin' way. >:(
i agree but theres soemthing ya forgot to mention "NINTENDO CANT F*CKING CHANGE MY GOD DAMN MIND!!! SONIC FOREVER!!!!!" i said that XD

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on June 02, 2009, 09:42:16 PM
i agree but theres soemthing ya forgot to mention "NINTENDO CANT F*CKING CHANGE MY GOD DAMN MIND!!! SONIC FOREVER!!!!!" i said that XD

Nintendo aren't trying to change your mind, its the reviewers.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on June 03, 2009, 03:58:48 AM
no nintendo tryed to change our minds with sonic in SSBB  :P and yes i agree reviewrs should f*ck their selfs

Zonic10

Yahoo Games did state that the Sonic the Hedgehog series should quit, but I don't think so yet. Sonic isn't old yet, there are more good games to come.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on June 03, 2009, 03:58:48 AM
like everyone else
game reviewers should keep their "opinions" to themselves
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on June 03, 2009, 08:05:24 AM
no nintendo tryed to change our minds with sonic in SSBB  :P and yes i agree reviewrs should f*ck their selfs

I don't get it? how did they change our minds with sonic in SSBB?

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on June 04, 2009, 07:24:18 AM
I don't get it? how did they change our minds with sonic in SSBB?
yesh they did they made sonic the most weakest char and who only spins >.< so nintendo tryed to show sonic fan boys how sucky their hero rly is (i disagree with nintendo)

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on June 04, 2009, 07:25:35 AM
yesh they did they made sonic the most weakest char and who only spins >.< so nintendo tryed to show sonic fan boys how sucky their hero rly is (i disagree with nintendo)

Thats really a matter of opinion. He is not weak, he's a good character. It depends how good you are at playing with him.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on June 04, 2009, 07:37:18 AM
Thats really a matter of opinion. He is not weak, he's a good character. It depends how good you are at playing with him.
yah.......i agree but nintendo has tried to change so fans mind with few mario games...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on June 04, 2009, 07:25:35 AM
so,just because you can only spam with him,he sux?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: windlessusher on June 04, 2009, 10:38:24 AM
so,just because you can only spam with him,he sux?
nope he doesnt suck but nintendo (like many other companies) have said something about another game that it sucks...like street fighters creator said tekken rlez and mortal combats TEKKEN SUCKS!!!!!!

damnhedge

oke if he quits i tink i woud do noting i tink i just make my one sonic games