15 year old hedgehog, RETIRING???

Started by chet, January 06, 2009, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

RedBlastie

Lol when the Sonic games willl go for 20 years more then what? Sonic will be 50 or something and still young?
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Shadowx126 on October 28, 2010, 10:31:02 PM
Lol when the Sonic games willl go for 20 years more then what? Sonic will be 50 or something and still young?

20 + 20 = 50

But, yeah, characters don't age unless the creators want them to. Goku aged, but Mario doesn't.

Ravenfreak

xD Seriously, I don't know if Sonic will last that long... I mean all good things have to come to a end eventually... though it's going to suck once Sega stops making new games. :(

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

knucklesinsonic2.com

all sonic games r ok 2 me i mean they werent bad

silversonic12

I think Sonic is the best and wiil never 'dye' because sega is trying to do better games...UM like Sonic Free Riders ...is so cool ...

Supashadic

You know,I hate to say it guys,I really do,because I've stayed with sonic from when I first knew his games existed,which was around when sonic CD came out,my years arent too good,but I think this may just be it,After sonic 4 and sonic free riders come out,then what is there left? All sage can really do is make sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 2 and then what? What SEGA needs to do is make a game of sonic that will show just how awesome sonic is,maybe a game that isnt rated everyone,but sadly,SEGA thinks sonic is for children,so that's how sonic will stay.

I'll miss ya sonic,this isn't your fault man.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Supashadic on November 08, 2010, 03:31:52 PM
What SEGA needs to do is make a game of sonic that will show just how awesome sonic is,maybe a game that isnt rated everyone,but sadly,SEGA thinks sonic is for children,so that's how sonic will stay.
And just what the f*ck is wrong with making games for children?
Please, enlighten me
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Supashadic on November 08, 2010, 03:31:52 PM
You know,I hate to say it guys,I really do,because I've stayed with sonic from when I first knew his games existed,which was around when sonic CD came out,my years arent too good,but I think this may just be it,After sonic 4 and sonic free riders come out,then what is there left? All sage can really do is make sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 2 and then what? What SEGA needs to do is make a game of sonic that will show just how awesome sonic is,maybe a game that isnt rated everyone,but sadly,SEGA thinks sonic is for children,so that's how sonic will stay.

I'll miss ya sonic,this isn't your fault man.

A game doesn't need to be "macho-manly super-cool sunglasses-during-daytime badass" to be awesome.

e.g. Shadow the Hedgehog.

Supashadic

All im saying is that they could probably make a game that could get a higher rating than E 10+ and theres nothing wrong with it being for children,but then older generations might find it too corny to play

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Supashadic on November 11, 2010, 02:06:07 PM
All im saying is that they could probably make a game that could get a higher rating than E 10+ and theres nothing wrong with it being for children,but then older generations might find it too corny to play
Or not. You can make a game for kids without pandering to them. It's like a Pixar movie compared to a Dreamworks movie. Pixar will make a movie like Up, which is a kids movie that is very enjoyable for adults as well, and in no way treats the audience like sheep. Dreamworks on the other hand will make something like Megamind, which again is a kids movie, but does NOTHING but pander to children. Anyone over the age of 11 will groan at every line of dialogue and will be able to say how it will end without even watching it. Both are for kids, and kids will like both, but only the smart one will succeed in being enjoyed by people outside of the target audience.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 11, 2010, 03:42:00 PM
Or not. You can make a game for kids without pandering to them. It's like a Pixar movie compared to a Dreamworks movie. Pixar will make a movie like Up, which is a kids movie that is very enjoyable for adults as well, and in no way treats the audience like sheep. Dreamworks on the other hand will make something like Megamind, which again is a kids movie, but does NOTHING but pander to children. Anyone over the age of 11 will groan at every line of dialogue and will be able to say how it will end without even watching it. Both are for kids, and kids will like both, but only the smart one will succeed in being enjoyed by people outside of the target audience.
This
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 11, 2010, 03:42:00 PM
Very nicely said..

connerpeel

:-\ Omg that's so gay. Why would they take out Sonic...He's the best.I love like all of his games.If Sonic Retired i would cry.He is too amazing.I could just type bout him 24/7. But ya know what.Even if he did retire we still have his games.And everything about him. Will be know and we can pass it on to our childern of our best games that we played. Best games=Every Sonic and pOkemon Game!