Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

The thing used it's arm as a shield and then kept on running.
"Fuuuuu...Wait a second..." Jeexx noticed the WestBlockApartments sign and ran towards it.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Oh fuck you, ugly bastard!" Teinei bellowed at it and followed along after Jeexx, pulling out one of her knives and keeping it clenched in her hand.

HereAndThere

Jeexx dashed through the entrance and stopped for a moment.
"Fuck...Is that thing still following us...?" Jeexx looked outside and saw nothing.
"Guess not..." Jeexx looked around.
"..." Jeexx walked to a desk that had a computer, a list of all the people who lived in the apartments and a box.
Jeexx opened the box with the key he head and got the spare keys for all of the apartments.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei was shaking slightly, and her fingers were white from clenching her knife so hard. "So, what're you looking for here? I'm just goingto follow you around, no way in hell am I going it alone..."

HereAndThere

"..." Jeexx noticed that a note appeared on the table.
"What the fuck?!" Jeexx read the note.
"I'll be waiting for you in the apartment number 203." Jeexx said what the note had on it out loud.
"Guess I need to go to apartment number 203..." Jeexx looked at the map he had found and started exploring the place.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei quietly followed after him and shakingly placed the knife back inside a slip in her work boots, but remained on high alert as she followed Jeexx around.

HereAndThere

Jeexx went into the first room he got to.
"Looks like the guy who lived here enjoyed alot of video games..." Jeexx said when he saw tons of games and game consoles on the floor.

Jazz Nova

Zander inspected the GreenGrass store and found recent signs of struggle. He also found signs of something heavy running and making its own exit out the store. Zander stepped out of the hole and followed the footprints. Then Zander chanced upon the body that made the footprints. It was dissolving into a tar-like substance. Zander suddenly noticed it crawling around his feet.
"THE FUCK?" Zander shouted, struggling to pull his feet out of the tar-like stuff. The tar retreated and started to form another being... Zander. Another Zander. It then dissolved, like an ink drawing in running water. "The fuck?"
Zander looked around and saw an apartment complex. There was no easy outside way to the roof, so he entered it. He noticed that the front desk had been recently been messed with, meaning that someone else was here. Meaning that he was not alone. Not alone. Zander started looking for the securtiy room, which had access to security camera view.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei chuckeld and drawled "Sounds like my kinda person."

HereAndThere

Jeexx ignored Teinei and looked around a bit.
"Hopefully there are some useful items here..." Jeexx said to himself.

Jazz Nova

(ooc: Jeexx, can I make another character?)
Zander crept around on the ground floor, looking for the security room. There was a door open on one room, so Zander went the other way. The securty room was easy to find and Zander took a look at the cameras. There was no black shapes, but there was a person... in... a room... Zander took off to find the room, deciding to check the one with the open door.
(ooc: and there we meet, hopefully)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei just shrugged and walked into a kitchen area and started grabbing some sharp knives. "I'm running low, so these will have to do."

HereAndThere

Jeexx heard footsteps coming from the door.
"Huh...!?" Jeexx took out his handgun and aimed it at Zander.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!??"

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei poked her head out from the kitchen, already slipping knives into secret compartments of her clothes. "... hey at least we're not alone." Teinei said as she stepped out into the main area where they were.

Jazz Nova

Zander reflexively pulled out shuriken. He put them away and raised his hands.
"I'm not one of them," said Zander. "I'm a human. I won't hurt you. My name is Zander."