LTH Chapter 6: Origin of the Emeralds

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Elana sighed "Well, who could be possessing Stephen?" she walked around, if she got too worried the chaos emerald that encases her heart could shatter.

Light the Hedgehog

Light: URGH..jeez...i'm hurting all over...it...it feels like somethings just sucking the life right out of me.

Shade: say hello to the Pain Phase.

Tiger: i'm not feeling anything.

Shade: Stephen or whatever's controlling him must be forcing Light's Erasing Process to go faster than usual.
Light: he knows i'm the reason why we're all here now. also, since i'm the seal for Dark Gaia...

Tiger: THAT'S IT! he must be under Dark Gaia's influence!!

Elana perked up at the name Dark Gaia "Well, then what are we waiting her for, shouldn't we go and find dark gaia and do what we usually do with people like that?" she glanced at the door, then her hands, they looked different...

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: Dark Gaia. they are coming.

Dark Gaia: good. now to completly take over your body.

Stephen: WHAT?! but Dark Gaia...

Dark Gaia: NO BUTS! I HAVE TO TAKE OVER YOUR BODY TO ERASE YOUR STUPID FCs FOREVER!!

Stephen: *comes to his senses* what?!

Lights: WHA-?! Stephen...it feels like he disappeared...and now my pain...urmph....is worse...

Dark Gaia: STUPID REAL WORLD HUMAN. *takes over stephen's body completely*

Stephen:...heeheeheehee.....heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh.......hahahahaha..grahahahahahahaha.....MUAHAHAHAHAH....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Elana felt a surge of pain where the crystal on her fore head is "What is this pain from?" She set a hand on the area that was in pain  "ow..."

Light the Hedgehog

Light: Must...keep...moving...*faints*

Shadow: LIGHT! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST A FAN MADE CHARACTER BUT YOU'RE MY BROTHER! STAY WITH ME....

Shade: it's not effecting me at all....

Tiger: chao have small life forces..i could die at any minute....

Stephen's Spirit: don't give up. you can still do it. you cannot give up. you have to save my body from dark gaia.

Tiger: but...we're losing energy but the second. i feel like i have to wind myself up just to get up and fly.

Elana Droped to her knees from the pain, C'mon i can suck this pain up she thought to her self, It's nothing...

Light the Hedgehog

Shadow: NO!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! CHAOS CONTROL!! *warps all of them to Dark Gaia's Lair*

Stephen: hello shadow..

Shadow: Stephen? where's dark gaia?

Stephen: what you don't see it? I, Dark Gaia, took over this body.

Stephen's Spirit: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THAT BODY! IT BELONGS TO ME! AND WE'RE GOING TO TAKE IT BA- aw who am i kidding. i'm a ghost, shadow's in incontrolable rage, and my FCs and my friend's FCs are disappearing. it's hopeless.

Elana stood and slowly walked twords Stephen, she grabed his shirt collar and pulled him down "Your're just a human, what are you thinking?" She laughed "Any Mobian could kick your ass right now." She said with a very unusual smile, she never acted like this before. she let go of his collar and kicked him in the stomach.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: darn you..I will return again..next time in a much stronger body...

Stephen's Spirit: *takes his body back*

Dark Gaia: hmph...chaos control..*warps to his domain*

Light: what is the origin of the emeralds anyway?

Tiger: it says it on the wall. it's in a language even I can't read.

Stephen: it says the Sol emeralds were forged in volcanic magma. whilst the Chaos  Emeralds were made via the most chaotic storm known: Lightning. using the escence of both Light and Dark Gaia themselves, the emeralds were created...i can't read the rest..

Elana stared at the spot where she dropped Stephen "Why did Dark Gaia just give in like that, I just talked, that's all I did..." she turned to the rest of everyone. "Why did i act like that..." She murmured. 

Light the Hedgehog

Light:....hey Elana! do you know what this says?

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 15, 2010, 01:40:01 PM
Light:....hey Elana! do you know what this says?
Elana turned to the weird language  that Tiger was reading "From what i can read, it says That Dark gaia Took both Sol And Chaos emeralds and used them for his own, Creating pain, suffering and madness to many lands. It was light gaia that took them, and hid with two different families so dark gaia wouldnt do such destruction to lands anymore. The families kept the Emeralds hidden untill two men spreed all 14, one from a parallel universe and one from mobious." She finnished reading the last several words and thought for a moment.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:...if that's true...then....THE CHAOS EMERALDS DO BELONG TO ELANA AND BLAZE'S ROYAL FAMILIES! man, this place is amazing! hey what's this? *walks over to a door* Mobius' first....Chao? *opens it* HOLY **** ON A **** SANDWICH WITH **** ON TOP!! it's still alive.

Old Chao: greetings striped one.

Tiger: my name's Tiger, sir.

Old Chao....*cough*.....

"Oh, Mobi-Chan, I remember you." Elana said, walking over to the elderly chao and petting it "How did you get in here?"