To survive three days.

Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, August 30, 2010, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

Quote from: rockout909 on September 01, 2010, 11:12:13 AM
"Scaris, yours?" Scaris said, now walking onto the beach with little effort.
"Zander," Zander replied. After looking at the rest of the people there, he turned and began to drag the raft ashore.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz just flopped back down on the sand, too tired to move.

Jazz Nova

"Hey!" Zander shouted. "A little help here? I have some things that could be useful!"

rockout909

Scaris half dragged the raft up to the girls, then flopped down on the sand.

darkness shadow

blade walked over to the girls, not wanting to look like a loner "hey guys, you all ok?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz mumbled an incoherent response and lazily waved at Blade.

darkness shadow

blade chuckled "should i take that as a yes or a maybe?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

rockout909

Quote from: Darkness Shadow on September 01, 2010, 11:58:24 AM
blade chuckled "should i take that as a yes or a maybe?"
Scaris shrugged, "Maybe..." Scaris was now his lazy self.

darkness shadow

blade chuckled "well either way we need to set up a camp and figure a way to get of this island, living on a island with a creepy forest sounds less appealing than living on the streets of a busy city..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jazz Nova

Zander was rummaging in the raft when he heard voices. He looked out and saw people. Survivors! He thought.
"Hey. I'm Zander," Zander said, walking up to Scaris and the other guy. "I can help with setting up camp."

darkness shadow

blade held out a hand "just call me blade, everyone else does" he knew he would have to cooperate with these guys, otherwise they'd go nowhere
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

rockout909

"Scaris," Was all he said, before loading his pistol and aiming it, he shot a rock, but the sound was a small and very soft pop, "It works."

Jazz Nova

Zander shook Blade's hand. "As I was saying, we could use the raft for its material and make a tent with it. We need strong branches and those are plentiful. And try not to waste the ammo. We may need it."
(ooc: the raft is inflatable)

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz tiredly sat up, and at a determined, if not slightly weakened, pace, trotted off into the rainforest. Might as well get used to her new surroundings.

darkness shadow

blade looked around his surroundings, looking for any fallen trees or anything that could be used shelter "shame i left it behind..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D