Started by TobiTheGoodGirl, August 30, 2010, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

"just call me blade, everyone else does" he said cheerfully
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

"Okay then, Some people call me Rha, ifthat's easier to remember." Rhaoz offered, a big grin on her face.

darkness shadow

blade chuckled before saying "i'm sure i can remember rhaoz"he then threw the coconut in the air and nit it with a well aimed kick, it then went flying into the coconut tree it fell from
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz blinked a few times and complimented "Nice aim."

Jazz Nova

"We may need that aim," Zander said.  "Now that we're on that topic, what special skills do we have? I can swim really well and I have ideas and can build things. Kinda like MacGyver. But not that good."
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

darkness shadow

blade shrugged "well i'm good at jumping, if that counts"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

Rhaoz blinked a few times and said "Well, I'm good at fighting. My other skills won't be needed on this island; yet....maybe. Well, yeah, if someone goes and hurts themselves I'm a fair medic."

darkness shadow

blade smilied "give me a sword and you've got two fighters, however i don't have mine on me, i didn't exactly plan this to happen"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

"If I knew how to make weapons, I'd make you one...but yeah I don't so..."

darkness shadow

blade chuckled a little "a strong pole, i mean a very strong pole should do, maybe we can find one at that camp in the forest"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

"Hopefully we will be able to do so." Rhaoz agreed, and stifled a yawn.

darkness shadow

blade shrugged "worry about that tomorrow, i say we get those coconuts cracked open"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TobiTheGoodGirl

(This roleplay has died.  I say we knix it and say it never happened. I'm no longer replying to this RP, if anyone else is interested, have fun, knock yourselves out.)

Jazz Nova

(Fuck you, tobi. Why do all the RP's I'm in die?)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TobiTheGoodGirl

(love you too jackass. It died so I knixed it, but your free to still rp with the others.)