Red Lake Future: The RP.

Started by jkid101094, October 07, 2010, 01:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 14, 2010, 10:43:34 AM
I didn't post at ALL yesterday...xD
Quote from: OoCSeriously? O.o
I find it hilarious how every time I go to sleep early, neither one of you come on...I love my luck. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

"Oh great...I shoulda have walked in the town before they shut the gates on us..." Dante just couldn't belive his luck. He took a quick look at....whatever that ulgly thing was for a sec. He reached in his jacket and pulled out some throwing knifes. He spreaded them out like a deck of cards and threw them at the monster in a blink of an eye.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Dracoslythe

Angelique looked at the monster and rolled her eyes.  After the events from before, she felt like nothing could scare her anymore.  But her trembling body told a different story.

"Great.  I'm not getting turned into bird nip..."  She followed the others' actions and withdrew her own weapons, two small guns that were concealed by her skirt, which she kept in holsters around her thighs ontop of her jeans.  One was a Beretta Pistol, while the other was a Taurus Revolver.  She liked diversity...among anything with a trigger, at least.  She wasn't very skilled in anything, but she could aim a gun with deadly accuracy, thanks to the hunting she did growing up.  Her shaking hands, however, caused her difficulty while aiming at the monster.

"J-Just...right here..."  She aimed and shot with the pistol, then closed her eyes, praying that she would hit the monstrosity.

jkid101094

Knifes and bullets both flying through the air, the monster was struck in it's lower body. Blood sprayed from the massive heart as the weapons hit. The beast turned it's attention from Jacen to it's attackers and, with a might caw exposing it's tongue once again, it flapped it's wings creating a sandstorm, blinding the four that stood to oppose it. With it's mouth still open, it dove with it's talons to capture any prey it could sink it's claws into.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Jacen put hid modified Keyblade to work. He opened up the rocket slot (1 ammo) and rocket-jumped up. He stabbed the monster with his keyblade and held on for dear life.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

Blinded by the sand, Angelique quickly put away her weapons to free her hands so she could shield her eyes.  Hearing the caw, she knew that the monster was going for the offensive.  Her only sense of the outside of the world at the moment was her auditory senses.  If she could hear where the bird...thing...was, maybe she could fight blindly.  The only thing was...she was very clumsy.  It was pure suicide to do what she was thinking.

Continuing to shield her eyes from the coarse sand, she stood still and focused her attention to her hearing.

jkid101094

Quote from: OoCSorry for being a bit slow on the updates. To be honest I actually forgot this existed. ^^;
The monster spun in the air as Jacen impaled it with his blade. It crashed to the ground, and began thrashing around. The exposed tongue seemed to glare at the party with it's demonessant eye.
"Shoot the eye for Kaitie's sake!" Nick just shook his head. Hadn't he explained this before? He pointed his gun to the eye and fired. The monster, hit again, found it's way to it's feet and flew up high again. The Eye of Demonessance seemed to glow as the wound healed up perfectly, trapping Jacen's blade within the bird's pulsing abdomen. Another caw of rage. The bird retracted it's tongue. Suddenly, it began to choke. A large lump appeared in it's neck which it pushed out through it's mouth. Two giant eggs fell out, which then began to crack.

Post Merge: October 17, 2010, 05:26:11 PM

Quote from: OoCAre you guys still interested or is my story THAT bad. Be honest here. I'm contemplating deleting this topic because I obviously can't keep anyone's attention. :I

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Yeah, this is dead...*massive disappointment*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

(ooc: I've been lazy)
Jacen hit the ground. Hard. Despite the fact it was sand, Jacen fell a long way. ...What am I going to do without my blade? Jacen thought. He slowly tried to get up, intense pain pulsing through him. I gotta do it.. Jacen had modified some of the spikes on his keyblade to be detachable and explosive. Those explosives were not activated by his hilt, but by a separate switch. And that switch was in his backpack. I jest need to survie long enough...
(ooc: If you think about it, someone traveling through town with a large weapon is sure to attract attention. By having detachable explosives and a separate detonator, you can plant the explosives, go somewhere and then blow them up)

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 18, 2010, 06:17:17 PM
(ooc: I've been lazy)
Jacen hit the ground. Hard. Despite the fact it was sand, Jacen fell a long way. ...What am I going to do without my blade? Jacen thought. He slowly tried to get up, intense pain pulsing through him. I gotta do it.. Jacen had modified some of the spikes on his keyblade to be detachable and explosive. Those explosives were not activated by his hilt, but by a separate switch. And that switch was in his backpack. I jest need to survie long enough...
(ooc: If you think about it, someone traveling through town with a large weapon is sure to attract attention. By having detachable explosives and a separate detonator, you can plant the explosives, go somewhere and then blow them up)
Quote from: OoCFair enough, but I think GD and Kay are out, so we might need replacements. >.<

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 18, 2010, 06:30:17 PM
quotiez
(ooc: AWWW... We need to re-open the sign-up topic... Mebbe draco and GD will post. Hopefully.)

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on October 18, 2010, 06:56:00 PM
(ooc: AWWW... We need to re-open the sign-up topic... Mebbe draco and GD will post. Hopefully.)
Quote from: OoCI never locked it. ;~;

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

OOC: sorry for the interruption, but I wish to join. I can't find the sign up Topic anywhere.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: MikeyLevi on October 26, 2010, 03:36:55 PM
OOC: sorry for the interruption, but I wish to join. I can't find the sign up Topic anywhere.
(ooc: Red Lake Future RP: Sign Ups
Thur it is for you)

jkid101094

Quote from: MikeyLevi on October 26, 2010, 03:36:55 PM
Seriously? O3O
*is ecstatic*
I would've keep it going, but I didn't want to keep it only one person, sorry, Jazz. >.<
But now that we have to, we can boot it back up. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.