Mario Galaxy RP

Started by Light the Hedgehog, May 24, 2009, 11:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

ALLRIGHT! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! BEN, GET OUT OF THIS RP AND GET OUT OF MY FREAKIN' LIFE! YOU FREAKING [RANDOM INSULT]. F*CK YOUR RPS! F*CK THE GOD MODS! F*CK THE JOKES! F*CK SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!  and most importantly: F*CK YOU! *points at Ben* I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR CRAP! GET SOMEBODY ELSE TO F*CKING ANNOY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! *jumps out of a 14 story window*

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on December 21, 2009, 01:10:38 PM
ALLRIGHT! THAT'S IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! BEN, GET OUT OF THIS RP AND GET OUT OF MY FREAKIN' LIFE! YOU FREAKING [RANDOM INSULT]. F*CK YOUR RPS! F*CK THE GOD MODS! F*CK THE JOKES! F*CK SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!  and most importantly: F*CK YOU! *points at Ben* I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR CRAP! GET SOMEBODY ELSE TO F*CKING ANNOY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! *jumps out of a 14 story window*
you play maple story too much.......... and you watch that silly but awsome thing with the big gay dance in it too much
so.....................bored...........

Light the Hedgehog

i'm being serious! every time you f*ck up my RPs my brain explodes into a million peices! YOU'RE COMPLETELY KICKED OUT FOR GOOD IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR GOD MOD SH*T! go along with the story. we're going into the GALAXY 2 saga now.

Light: *gets out a telescope* looks like more badguys are invading the Comet Observertory.

darknight

k i will stop but jeexx puted ben's speed to 9000000000000000000000.....................................

ben: *is sleeping in the sea in a dome*

Light the Hedgehog

is puted even a word?

Stephen: *appears at ben's bed side* WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darknight

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on December 22, 2009, 09:26:24 AM
is puted even a word?

Stephen: *appears at ben's bed side* WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yesh it is..........

ben: *gets up* what?

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: well.....i just wanted you to know we were going back to the observetory. and...eggman and bowser sort of...blew up our ride and...i was wondering if you could warp us.

darknight

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on December 22, 2009, 01:55:52 PM
Stephen: well.....i just wanted you to know we were going back to the observetory. and...eggman and bowser sort of...blew up our ride and...i was wondering if you could warp us.
ben: what ever........... *teleports me and stephen to fire ice plenet* there is a star slinger that takes you to you destanashoun ok..........

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: thanks ben! you can come along if you want! *uses the star slinger*

darknight

ben: *uses the star slinger nd lands on stephen* i die and you stephen can't go back..........

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: you do realise that i have control over black holes right? i can disappear in one place*engulves self in a black hole, dissappears, reappears infront of ben* and appear in another. it's all thanks to this sweet stone i found!

darknight

ben: *grabs the stone and it starts raining starbits and powerstars* .......

Light the Hedgehog

Steephen: that's just a fake that i somehow managed to make. GRAVITY....DIVE! *dashes toward one of the galaxies*

binhead

Light the Hedgehog