Previous topic - Next topic

Taz

Quote from: Shadico on May 15, 2009, 02:08:34 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/15rxf2r.jpg
YEEEEAH.
**** YOU >:D
yeah,i wear a hedset and I HAS TINY HANDS D:
Duz ne1 has enyting to say about dis?
and lol,ill get i new one up soon,where you can see meh well.

skyrus5150

was that middle finger really necessary?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Taz

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:10:08 PM
was that middle finger really necessary?
Yes.Yes it was.

HereAndThere

SonicFan47

Quote from: Shadico on May 27, 2009, 05:21:57 PM
Duz ne1 has enyting to say about dis?
and lol,ill get i new one up soon,where you can see meh well.
Ooo! Oooo! Pic me! I haz a response!
...and I lost it...
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

skyrus5150

awwwww... tooo badz. for u...did u really lose the comment.?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Taz

Quote from: jeexx on May 27, 2009, 10:04:18 PM
no no it wasnt shorty
I really AM short,you know that,right.
And i have 2 NESes.

SonicFan47

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 27, 2009, 10:05:35 PM
Ooo! Oooo! Pic me! I haz a response!
...and I lost it...
Well, I haven't remembered it yet, but I do have a response now.
"I see that you have given me the one fingered salute. I am honored."
On another note,
Quote from: Shadico on May 28, 2009, 08:38:09 AM
And i have 2 NESes.
Me too. But neither of them work.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Dracoslythe

Quote from: rivaldragonic on May 26, 2009, 12:30:13 PM
Speaking of Sex-ed... HERES MY PIC :D First time any of you have seen me lol.
Deathnote reference to follow:

Because Playstation 3 isn't the only thing that can use Brown filters and light effects and call it "HD" :3
Fucking epic.
And I laughed at the PS3 bit. 

KnuXXX

Quote from: rivaldragonic on May 26, 2009, 12:30:13 PM
Speaking of Sex-ed... HERES MY PIC :D First time any of you have seen me lol.
Deathnote reference to follow:

Because Playstation 3 isn't the only thing that can use Brown filters and light effects and call it "HD" :3

Epic.

I'll be uploading a new photo when i can be bothered, btw. Just..For the heck of it.
This is a signature.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Draco.Chan on May 28, 2009, 03:29:40 PM
****ing epic.
And I laughed at the PS3 bit. 

Why must the Playstation 3 be such a laughing stock? I have all 3 consoles and I think it's great. I bought it with my own money, so don't think I'm a snotty rich kid, that's the furthest thing from the truth. I haven't tried HD, so I don't know what HD on any system looks like (yes, Wii can have HD. Even ask SonicFan47, he knows how). Give me some reasons why the PS3 deserves to be treated so badly and I can likely refute them. Before you say any of these however, let me refute a couple.

1. Blu-Ray
What's so bad about it? The fact that it reads slow? Oh, well I'm sorry that a protective coating that prevents virtually ANY scratching is so bad. Having a game load 15 seconds sooner and having to buy new copies because yours got scratched up is som much more cost effecient and convinient.

I just feel sorry for all of you when in a year they stop making DVDs and go to Blu-Ray... They already have 400 GB Blu-Ray discs and in about 4 or 5 years they'll have 1 Terrabyte discs. Besides, the cost of Blu-Ray diodes and materials has gone WAY down. Soon Blu-Ray players and discs will reflect that.

2. Lack of Good Games
First thing, that's the GAME developers fault, not the system developers. Besides, last time I checked, no PS3 owners w/o 360's was asking for a port of Halo games, whereas the majority of 360 owners have been literally BEGGING for games like Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, etc.

3. System Costs
That's the fault of consumers. If more people bought, prices for material would go down, resulting in lower system price. In fact, retailers have realized this to the point where they give YOU 50 bucks or so in a gift card if you buy a new PS3. That's what I got when I bought mine. I think it was worth it even without the $50 extra I got.

There's 3 of the main reasons people hate the Playstation 3. Now don't think I'm a Sony fanboy, I'm actually a Nintendo fanboy. I also believe Microsoft has done an excellent job with 360's. Even though I've gotten the RROD twice now, but I heard they've practically fixed that now. Oh, BTW, a few of my friends call me an Xbox God, because both times I got he RROD, I fixed it without doing anything to it, but unplugging it and looking it over, wiping a few things and hooking it back up. Didn't open it up or anything.  ;D

ANYWAY, back on topic, I think it's funny that I posted 3 pics of myself and almost no one noticed. That or none of you cared... Either way, that's my life story. I'm the guy that's just there...  ;D

HereAndThere

Quote from: annoyinglad on May 28, 2009, 06:08:22 PM
Why must the Playstation 3 be such a laughing stock? I have all 3 consoles and I think it's great. I bought it with my own money, so don't think I'm a snotty rich kid, that's the furthest thing from the truth. I haven't tried HD, so I don't know what HD on any system looks like (yes, Wii can have HD. Even ask SonicFan47, he knows how). Give me some reasons why the PS3 deserves to be treated so badly and I can likely refute them. Before you say any of these however, let me refute a couple.

1. Blu-Ray
What's so bad about it? The fact that it reads slow? Oh, well I'm sorry that a protective coating that prevents virtually ANY scratching is so bad. Having a game load 15 seconds sooner and having to buy new copies because yours got scratched up is som much more cost effecient and convinient.

I just feel sorry for all of you when in a year they stop making DVDs and go to Blu-Ray... They already have 400 GB Blu-Ray discs and in about 4 or 5 years they'll have 1 Terrabyte discs. Besides, the cost of Blu-Ray diodes and materials has gone WAY down. Soon Blu-Ray players and discs will reflect that.

2. Lack of Good Games
First thing, that's the GAME developers fault, not the system developers. Besides, last time I checked, no PS3 owners w/o 360's was asking for a port of Halo games, whereas the majority of 360 owners have been literally BEGGING for games like Warhawk, Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, etc.

3. System Costs
That's the fault of consumers. If more people bought, prices for material would go down, resulting in lower system price. In fact, retailers have realized this to the point where they give YOU 50 bucks or so in a gift card if you buy a new PS3. That's what I got when I bought mine. I think it was worth it even without the $50 extra I got.

There's 3 of the main reasons people hate the Playstation 3. Now don't think I'm a Sony fanboy, I'm actually a Nintendo fanboy. I also believe Microsoft has done an excellent job with 360's. Even though I've gotten the RROD twice now, but I heard they've practically fixed that now. Oh, BTW, a few of my friends call me an Xbox God, because both times I got he RROD, I fixed it without doing anything to it, but unplugging it and looking it over, wiping a few things and hooking it back up. Didn't open it up or anything.  ;D

ANYWAY, back on topic, I think it's funny that I posted 3 pics of myself and almost no one noticed. That or none of you cared... Either way, that's my life story. I'm the guy that's just there...  ;D
wow my heads spinning and i agree with you PSX PS2 and PS3 are good consoles

skyrus5150

i dont think that the ps3 is that god off a console (GETTING OFF TOPIC+)

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 28, 2009, 07:19:18 PM
it isnt so good but its good still and no i will get back on topic and leave it XD

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 28, 2009, 07:19:18 PM

If you want to talk about it then go to the Xbox 360, Wii, or PS3 topic.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!