Main Menu

Post your pic!

Started by ChaosDazer, January 24, 2009, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 16, 2009, 05:25:09 PM
Idk maybe.

Who else has a picture of themself, cuz I think me and Draco have posted enough pictures of ourselves throughout this string of posts
I don't. I'd take one but i'm ugly and I don't take good pictures. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I do but i look dumb, if you want one outta me then you'll have to wait til tomorrow (if ur american) and PM me >=D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 16, 2009, 05:22:00 PM
That's very nice of you to say A-Lad. You should have a gf cuz I think you would treat her well.

And Sorry Draco, I have Verizon, not Cingular

Lol, that's funny. Ask any girl or adult from where I used to live and they'll tell you I'm a gentleman, kind, caring, sensitive and everything that a girl wants in a guy except muscle. Not to brag, but I do have all that. The funny part is that, even if I'm "Mr. Perfect" (I'm not), I'm still scared as heck to talk to a girl I like...

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:28:05 PM
Lol, that's funny. Ask any girl or adult from where I used to live and they'll tell you I'm a gentleman, kind, caring, sensitive and everything that a girl wants in a guy except muscle. Not to brag, but I do have all that. The funny part is that, even if I'm "Mr. Perfect" (I'm not), I'm still scared as heck to talk to a girl I like...

same with me, i'm all kind and that, im called mr puniverse though, and i dunno wut to say to girls xD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

1. We've fallen waaay off topic.
2. I'm like that outside my faimly. :P
3. I prefer drawings over real people so i'm probably not going to get an actual GF anytime soon...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

annoyinglad

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 16, 2009, 05:31:12 PM
1. We've fallen waaay off topic.
2. I'm like that outside my faimly. :P
3. I prefer drawings over real people so i'm probably not going to get an actual GF anytime soon...

1. Yeah... Let's get back on. I'll post some pics of me tomorrow morning if I can...
3. Yeah, you'll pass that phase eventually. Everyone has some sort of phase to go through. You'll be done with that some time.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 16, 2009, 05:22:00 PM
And Sorry Draco, I have Verizon, not Cingular
I guess I "technically" have Verizon as well.  Really, I have Alltel, but you know.  lol

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 16, 2009, 05:26:36 PM
I don't. I'd take one but i'm ugly and I don't take good pictures. :P
Do it anyway.  :P

omfg there really need to be more people like you.
Most guys nowadays are either jerks, or perverts.  >:C
Anymore, "gentlemen" are a dime a dozen.

lol IDK what I'm like.
I try to be as nice as I can, but can come across as a little rude and distant to people I don't know

jkid101094

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:33:09 PM
1. Yeah... Let's get back on. I'll post some pics of me tomorrow morning if I can...
3. Yeah, you'll pass that phase eventually. Everyone has some sort of phase to go through. You'll be done with that some time.
1. Agreed.
3. But I don't wanna. :D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 16, 2009, 05:34:28 PM

Yeah, does that mean i'm awesome then =D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Super Sonic Boom

Yah, I'll try to take a picture of myself tomorrow...I SUCK at smiling. :D

(I'll probally post the original and then do something with it...like what Draco did)

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 16, 2009, 05:34:28 PM
I guess I "technically" have Verizon as well.  Really, I have Alltel, but you know.  lol
Do it anyway.  :P

lol IDK what I'm like.
I try to be as nice as I can, but can come across as a little rude and distant to people I don't know

I think you're a very original girl. Someone who will stay with someone, but also keep their own life at the same time. You can be you're own person. You speak your mind, and don't care what people think of you. Truly one of a kind.

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 16, 2009, 05:39:43 PM
Yah, I'll try to take a picture of myself tomorrow...I SUCK at smiling. :D

(I'll probally post the original and then do something with it...like what Draco did)

Lol, my brother says I never smile, which is true about pictures, but not about anything else. I can't smile on purpose... So yeah, don't expect genuine smiles in my pics...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:42:41 PM
I think you're a very original girl. Someone who will stay with someone, but also keep their own life at the same time. You can be you're own person. You speak your mind, and don't care what people think of you. Truly one of a kind.

Lol, my brother says I never smile, which is true about pictures, but not about anything else. I can't smile on purpose... So yeah, don't expect genuine smiles in my pics...
Hrm.  That's quite possibly the most accurate thing someone has said about me.

lol, I never have genuine smiles.
Mine either turn out really goofy,
or I have a cheerleader smile.  >.<

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:42:41 PM

0.0 dude are you feeling alright o.o?! i'd say SOMETHING like that but in a different way...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 16, 2009, 05:44:25 PM
Hrm.  That's quite possibly the most accurate thing someone has said about me.

lol, I never have genuine smiles.
Mine either turn out really goofy,
or I have a cheerleader smile.  >.<

Lol, that reminds me. I was playing SU on my PS3 and there was this fortune teller lady in Shamar. I answered all the questions and she described me... She was dead on... That was creepy...

Describe a "cheerleader smile" for me please. I'm not sure I understand it.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 05:46:35 PM
Lol, that reminds me. I was playing SU on my PS3 and there was this fortune teller lady in Shamar. I answered all the questions and she described me... She was dead on... That was creepy...

Describe a "cheerleader smile" for me please. I'm not sure I understand it.
lol that's really creepy.

What I conciser a cheerleader smile is one that looks really cheesy and fake, but it's not a big goofy grin.  It's kinda like a forced smile.
Or, that's how I see it as.