Main Menu

Post your pic!

Started by ChaosDazer, January 24, 2009, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Sadly, this is the only other picture (Out of 237) that I was in >_>

No action shots, at all.

I'm the guy standing one to the right of the guy laying on the ground (The one at the right), in the middle row (Middle being above the two on the ground)
I didnt have my gun because I didnt wanna go grab it.

Oh, and I think they deleted the video, but there was another one that was posted to youtube... (Warning: The song is retarded and swears every 2 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jibXE6gckRM&playnext_from=TL&videos=bpNddYTKK24

You'll need the volume for his reaction... sadly they don't show it for very long, so it was funnier in person.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

Skyle369

Got a new haircut today and I was mad as a hungry lion looking for a camera to use immediately! xD
So anyways I can't find the camera and so I waited till my Mom came home and asked directly for her Iphone just to take a photo of me and upload it to Facebook.

Gleech

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 19, 2010, 03:29:54 AM
Got a new haircut today and I was mad as a hungry lion looking for a camera to use immediately! xD
So anyways I can't find the camera and so I waited till my Mom came home and asked directly for her Iphone just to take a photo of me and upload it to Facebook.

Nice haircut XDD

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 19, 2010, 03:29:54 AM

you look awesome there!

Skyle369

And I was glad that the barber did it right. xD

Snooky

Alright, I uploaded some pictures of me and my cat. Get your cocks ready, you'll want to fap after you see these:

My cat's name is Baxter. My friend's mom named him that, not me.

Baxter is the chosen one. He can do no wrong. But he will scratch you sometimes. He's just trying to have fun with you, don't get mad :<

Say hello to my middle fingers.

PS...I can't just not say this, seeing all the military stuff. I HATE THE GOVERNMENT D:<

Wait- FUCK WHERE DID MY HAIR GO D:

Tanassy

Quote from: Snooky on April 20, 2010, 06:12:21 PM
Alright, I uploaded some pictures of me and my cat. Get your cocks ready, you'll want to fap after you see these:

Baxter is the chosen one. He can do no wrong. But he will scratch you sometimes. He's just trying to have fun with you, don't get mad :<

PS...I can't just not say this, seeing all the military stuff. I HATE THE GOVERNMENT D:<

i'd say that's a little offensive but the fact that you look awesome and your cat is making me constantly sneeze even when im not near it is a counter :P

Fiamonder

It was the tooth fairy again..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gleech

I like your cat :O

Oh btw, (This isn't an insult) with your hair like that you remind me of my cousin, Matthew... I dont know why, maybe its your face o.o (If I could find a picture of him I would... I'm sure he looks REALLY different now.. XD I havent seen him in a long time)

LilyGin

Dracoslythe

I want your cat.

Oh god.  it's everywhere.

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

LilyGin

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 22, 2010, 01:23:32 PM
Hey! You're real pretty, you know that?
Mmm, not really. :\

TranceRaver83

Quote from: LilyGin on April 22, 2010, 01:12:18 PM

This is mine. :D