Main Menu

Post your pic!

Started by ChaosDazer, January 24, 2009, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Ian

This first pic was taken last saturday... the idiot beside me is 360  :'((I'm the one wearing the Mississippi shirt) this second one was just taken last night, I was on my nightly jog around the neighborhood and I happened to kill a snake. and this third one is me from like sometime last year with one of my other friends (I had my hair dyed brown, and I had no braces and longer hair.)

EchidnaPower

Two fun-lovin' guys. Any word on 360 btw?

I love Jesus! Do you?

Ian

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 24, 2010, 01:07:23 AM
Two fun-lovin' guys. Any word on 360 btw?
well yesterday, we had to leave for a while because he had complications breathing, we are going back today to visit him, if you need more info about it my chatango is Sonicps60, wait when I was on his profile to tell people that he fell into a coma I happened to see you on his friends list.  Are you good friends with him.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Ian on April 24, 2010, 01:21:16 AM
well yesterday, we had to leave for a while because he had complications breathing, we are going back today to visit him, if you need more info about it my chatango is Sonicps60, wait when I was on his profile to tell people that he fell into a coma I happened to see you on his friends list.  Are you good friends with him.

I would think so, but that's evaluted by 360. I HOPE I'm a good friend, if 360 wakes up, tell him I'm praying for him. Even if you're not Christian, please tell him that.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

Hey guys, now if I'm right, I should really get a pic of me soon. It could be in.. 1, 2 weeks? Or longer, not sure.

We'll see.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 24, 2010, 01:39:22 AM
Hey guys, now if I'm right, I should really get a pic of me soon. It could be in.. 1, 2 weeks? Or longer, not sure.

We'll see.

Good, it would be about time you show us your face! XD

Skyle369

New picture of me... with shades again as usual...  ;D

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 24, 2010, 03:11:15 AM

New picture of me... with shades again as usual...  ;D
Why the Sunglasses all the time 0_o

Gilly

Me with my best friend :]

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: John Gillis on April 24, 2010, 03:45:19 AM

lol

Looks like you're having a great time up in MA.

Gilly

actually that was in new hampshire haha but i am :)
im leaving tomorrow though lol

Tanassy

Quote from: John Gillis on April 24, 2010, 03:45:19 AM

Cool pic, looks like you're having fun XD

Skyle369

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 24, 2010, 03:28:05 AM
Why the Sunglasses all the time 0_o

I don't feel like showing my eyes for some unknown reason that I don't even know. O_o