What anime are you focusing on right now?

Started by Skyle369, July 02, 2010, 06:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 10, 2015, 11:32:32 AM
Picking up chicks=/=Getting a harem.

Yeah but with a title like that it's pretty obvious.

Ioshyriku

Started watching Lost Universe which is made by the same people who made Slayers, it's fun,  even though the science fiction setting feels a bit bland.

Ioshyriku

I just finished The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan.
Also done are all the Slayers movies and OVAs, except for Premium since that will be my summer ending (if I will have the patience to put it off until then).
And to continue having a 90s fantasy anime I started watching Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, it's pretty damn awesome.
I'm also watching +Tic Elder Sister, it's hilarious, too bad the whole series is only half an hour.

Skyle369

Finished watching Yowamushi Pedal, an awesome sports anime. Better than Kuroko IMO, definitely worth checking out. ;)

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

I was just looking for an easter egg but I couldn't help myself and I started watching the first Slayers series again.
I also started watching Cromartie High School, IT'S AMAZING!

xXAceNL

Danshi No Koukusei Or something like that, It's pretty fun It's a Anime about life of highschool boys ;) Hilarious.

Ioshyriku

I have watched the first 5 episodes of Prison School, I am not sure what to think of it, I like it although it's heavily censored (actually a good thing if you watch anime in public -I wanted to see what the manga was like and thought I found some hentai-). And that's all I will say about it because the story is really good and I don't want to spoil it.

Elija2

Isn't Prison School where this thing's from?

Something tells me Haku wouldn't like it.

Ioshyriku

Yep.
At first I thought I'd hate it too due to the mildly sexual themes, but it's too ridiculous for me to dislike.

KingLegacy313

NiGHTSfan

im almost done with season one of infinate stratos then ill watch sailor moon i saw that anime as a kid and then rosario vampire and then watch b gata h k anime

Hakudamashi

Well, as of now, I've seen Nausicaa of the Valley, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Poyo, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and played Ni No kuni.

Of these, I only really enjoyed two of them, so I think it's fairly safe to conclude that I'm not a fan of Miyazaki.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 20, 2015, 02:43:07 PM
Of these, I only really enjoyed two of them, so I think it's fairly safe to conclude that I'm not a fan of Miyazaki.

*gasp*