Main Menu

Making my leave soon

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 07, 2010, 05:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

I start college soon, and a job as well... between the two I have to make time for my love as well. I have to give up many things.. and the site is one of them. I will visit often (but only for like 5 min a visit). Good Luck with life guys.

Super Sonic Boom

Oh noes! D:

That sucks about you maybe leaving us soon, I just hope that you don't forget us and make sure to visit sometimes.
Good luck persuing your jobs and I hope you get accepted into Full Sail. ;)

Proto_Blaze

I had to give up full sail... my parents called me a quitter... but the reason i did it was because its over $75000. my parents are trying to get out of debt and i wont put them through that. and if i did go id have to move to california where 90% of the computer animation jobs are... away from my family, friends, love... basically give everything for that one job isnt worth it... im going for plan B

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 07, 2010, 05:59:14 AM
I had to give up full sail... my parents called me a quitter... but the reason i did it was because its over $75000. my parents are trying to get out of debt and i wont put them through that. and if i did go id have to move to california where 90% of the computer animation jobs are... away from my family, friends, love... basically give everything for that one job isnt worth it... im going for plan B

Mind if I ask about PLAN B? Also, it's understandable about Full Sail although it sucks to hear about it, my parents basically said if I want to goto college, I better continue to work hard in school due to the tough enconomy.

Proto_Blaze

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 07, 2010, 06:33:39 AM
plan B is graphic design

Makes sense, I thought that was your initial idea anyway but I guess I missed something in between.

Proto_Blaze

nope, computer animation was my first

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 07, 2010, 06:38:47 AM
nope, computer animation was my first

The sound pretty much the same to me. XD