DragonBall GT.... to NickToons

Started by SmashFinale, December 13, 2011, 12:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Wind stay out Well i just saw a promo on it today. Airs January 16. i can't be bothered to get info though. Just enter content here.

jkid101094

If they air GT but not the Buu Saga I will be disappointed beyond belief.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 13, 2011, 12:17:44 PM
If they air GT but not the Buu Saga I will be disappointed beyond belief.
Well that's exactly what they are going to do.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 13, 2011, 12:18:44 PM
Well that's exactly what they are going to do.
Well, if they do I believe Goku goes SSJ3 a few times. Won't people get confused?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 13, 2011, 12:19:40 PM
Well, if they do I believe Goku goes SSJ3 a few times. Won't people get confused?
Remember, they showed some of the Pre/post- Majin Buu saga movies like Wrath of the Dragon and Broly: Second Coming on NickToons. So people like Goten, Gohan, and Kid Trunks wont be... wait, scratch that. Goten only shows once in GT and Future Trunks will step in for Trunks. Majin Buu and Uub are the only problems

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 13, 2011, 12:26:11 PM
Remember, they showed some of the Pre/post- Majin Buu saga movies like Wrath of the Dragon and Broly: Second Coming on NickToons. So people like Goten, Gohan, and Kid Trunks wont be... wait, scratch that. Goten only shows once in GT and Future Trunks will step in for Trunks. Majin Buu and Uub are the only problems
You honestly think they edit it to make Future Trunks stay in? Also, Goten is grown up in GT and shows a lot more than once.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Goten fought the Main-Baddies various times.
Gohan will make enough sense, and so will Trunks.

The only real problem will be Majin Buu/Uub.

The Buu Saga wont be there because Kai doesnt have it.

TheGameNinja

GT's not going to make sense without the Buu saga, too many plotholes at certain points. XC

Why didn't they just acquire DBZ and air the Buu saga by itself after Kai ends? Kai has apparently done very well for them, you'd think they'd jump at the chance to have the exact same show only, what, 3 times as long?

Not that I hate that Nicktoons has GT. I don't hate GT. I don't like it a lot, but I don't hate it. Just seems... stupid to air it after Kai.

jkid101094

Maybe they'll do an Abridged cut where the entire first episode is just a Buu Saga flashback.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Oh, and it airs January 16th. Forgot to put that there...