Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 3DS XL

Started by jkid101094, July 27, 2012, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awhyu6m8Uhc&feature=g-all-u

The 3DS XL will be launching July 28th with a $199.99 price point. It is likely that the 3DS will also be receiving a price drop.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

If it's worth doing... it's worth over doing. First Nintendo comes out with a 3DS, then it's in XL! XD

Hakudamashi

Without a right analog stick, I ain't getting it.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

10 reasons to buy a 3DS XL?

Well for one thing, bigger screen = better viewing angle = better 3D effect.

Second thing, the speakers' stereo effect is also enhanced due to not only better speakers, but increased distance  the speakers are apart.

Third, it has a batter battery life.

Fourth, it has anti-glare screens.

Fifth, it's affordable, and launches at a very fair price

Sixth, increased stock-storage capacity

Seventh, it's massive, but it's form factor is actually smaller than a DSi XL, it also weighs a mere few grams more than a 3DS.

Eighth, the 3D slider clicks, and is also easier to use. The "Click" points on the screen are also better placed, and there's an extra one. >Again, better viewing angle.

Ninth, the extra real-estate accommodates larger hands, as well as being more comfy in general, the system is also smooth, rounded, and uses the matte surface... basically, less fingerprints too..

Ten, the stylus isn't in a *expletive deleted* stupid place, and is now relocated to the side. Again. It also doesn't retract.

There, that's my ten reasons. That is of course, assuming you already have the 3DS- reasons to upgrade, as for newcomers.. it's a fucking no-brainer to go for this model over the original.

Even kyo wants one. I mean, come on.

j10adn

1 Reason not to buy it is. You Already own a 3DS =/

jkid101094

Quote from: j10adn on August 10, 2012, 01:57:45 AM
1 Reason not to buy it is. You Already own a 3DS =/

Well you could always trade your current 3DS in. I'm sure Gamestop or EB Games would let you transfer your system's data over.

Also this is reason 11:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 17, 2012, 12:17:31 AM
Well you could always trade your current 3DS in. I'm sure Gamestop or EB Games would let you transfer your system's data over.

Also this is reason 11:

RIGHT on the mouse's would-be nipples. I swear they planned that.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay