if u were president what will u do

Started by donotdrop, March 25, 2010, 07:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donotdrop

i will say less homework in school and more websites like the awesome sonic zone

jkid101094

Quote from: donotdrop on March 25, 2010, 07:32:30 AM
i will say less homework in school and more websites like the awesome sonic zone
I believe the school board decides that. And congress has to pass the bill, which they won't. :P
And if you want more awesome websites, you're going to have to make them yourself. :P

*loves to shatter peoples dreams*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

runegames

i would say that every 1 should play 25 hours aday 8 days a week

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 25, 2010, 07:54:09 AM
I believe the school board decides that. And congress has to pass the bill, which they won't. :P
And if you want more awesome websites, you're going to have to make them yourself. :P

*loves to shatter peoples dreams*
Actually, the amount of homework assigned is up to the individual teacher.  xD
I have teachers that assign it ever night, then some who assign it maybe once a marking period, and it's like "study" or something.

If I were president?
Get rid of that fucking irritating health care bill that just passed.
Like what the fuck.

Then I'd start a program that forced schools to have better lunches, taste wise and health wise.  Yeah, there's been programs like that before, but they were never enforced, plain as day.  >.>

I'd make school year round, shave off a few hours a day, and have all schools go at the same time. 

Now, before someone goes off on me like "more school?  you suck dick," listen to my reasoning.
I just think it's bullshit that middle and high schoolers have to get up at the asscrack of dawn, while elementary kids get to sleep an hour or two later.  The FUCK.
And what's two extra months going to school?  There would be more vacation time suck in there to make up for having to go for ...40 extra days?  >.>
PLUS, the school day wouldn't be 7/8/whatever hours long.  Only about 4 or 5, if that, because you have 40 extra days you have to go.  That would give you more time to come home and get your homework and shit done, then more time to fuck around and do what you want in a day.  Ta daaa.

I'd pass same-sex marriage laws.  -probably gonna get bashed for this too-
I believe that if you want to be with someone, the government isn't going to stop you in the long run; you'd move to a state that allows it anyway, so why not just legalize it everywhere?  Besides, if you want to be gay or lesbian, then, by all means, I'm not going to get in your face and bitch at you about it.

I'd legalize marijuana and such.  I mean, it's not like anything would change.  People already have it and smoke it anyway, and all the illegality is doing is putting a burden on both the law enforcement and the people using this drug(s).  No, I don't smoke.  I never will.  The thought has never crossed my mind.  But I'm sick of hearing and seeing law officers all up on their high horse cause they just arrested another teenager for having drugs.  I'm also sick of people BRIBING the fucking police because they're buddy buddy with them.  Fuck, I bet half the police down here smoke pot themselves.  Hypocrites.  >.>

-is too lazy to think of moar, but I will sooner or later-

Fuck yeah, realism.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 25, 2010, 09:03:50 AM
I have teachers that assign it ever night, then some who assign it maybe once a marking period, and it's like "study" or something.

If I were president?
Like what the fuck.

Then I'd start a program that forced schools to have better lunches, taste wise and health wise.  Yeah, there's been programs like that before, but they were never enforced, plain as day.  >.>

I'd make school year round, shave off a few hours a day, and have all schools go at the same time. 

Now, before someone goes off on me like "more school?  you suck dick," listen to my reasoning.
I just think it's bullshit that middle and high schoolers have to get up at the asscrack of dawn, while elementary kids get to sleep an hour or two later.  The FUCK.
And what's two extra months going to school?  There would be more vacation time suck in there to make up for having to go for ...40 extra days?  >.>
PLUS, the school day wouldn't be 7/8/whatever hours long.  Only about 4 or 5, if that, because you have 40 extra days you have to go.  That would give you more time to come home and get your homework and shit done, then more time to fuck around and do what you want in a day.  Ta daaa.

I believe that if you want to be with someone, the government isn't going to stop you in the long run; you'd move to a state that allows it anyway, so why not just legalize it everywhere?  Besides, if you want to be gay or lesbian, then, by all means, I'm not going to get in your face and bitch at you about it.

I'd legalize marijuana and such.  I mean, it's not like anything would change.  People already have it and smoke it anyway, and all the illegality is doing is putting a burden on both the law enforcement and the people using this drug(s).  No, I don't smoke.  I never will.  The thought has never crossed my mind.  But I'm sick of hearing and seeing law officers all up on their high horse cause they just arrested another teenager for having drugs.  I'm also sick of people BRIBING the fucking police because they're buddy buddy with them.  Fuck, I bet half the police down here smoke pot themselves.  Hypocrites.  >.>

Fuck yeah, realism.
I love you

jkid101094

If I were president?
Like what the fuck.

Well...I guess that's reasonable...

Quote'd legalize marijuana and such.  I mean, it's not like anything would change.  People already have it and smoke it anyway, and all the illegality is doing is putting a burden on both the law enforcement and the people using this drug(s).  No, I don't smoke.  I never will.  The thought has never crossed my mind.  But I'm sick of hearing and seeing law officers all up on their high horse cause they just arrested another teenager for having drugs.  I'm also sick of people BRIBING the fucking police because they're buddy buddy with them.  Fuck, I bet half the police down here smoke pot themselves.  Hypocrites.  >.>

Fuck yeah, realism.

........Fuck you, you jkid. >:U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 25, 2010, 01:24:17 PM
I love you
I love you too.

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 25, 2010, 01:29:41 PM
Well...I guess that's reasonable...

........Fuck you, you jkid. >:U
It's true.
You can't tell me anything would change.
I mean, look around.
There's already a freakin' drug-dealing business.  The only difference is that people wouldn't get punished for choosing to tear their lives to pieces.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 25, 2010, 01:40:29 PM
It's true.
I mean, look around.
There's already a freakin' drug-dealing business.  The only difference is that people wouldn't get punished for choosing to tear their lives to pieces.
>:U
Maybe the punishment is JUST what they need? >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TranceRaver83

I love you too.

It's true.
I mean, look around.
Actually, weed is no worse than smoking, and the reason people usually throw their lives away because of it, is because they bought it laced with something like heroin, cocaine, meth....... just saying.   I dont smoke, but i know people who do, and they live perfectly normal lives, have a job, ect.

jkid101094

If you legalize drugs you do nothing to stop the problem, you only exasperate it. If drugs aren't illegal at least there's something being done about it. Perfectly smart people use drugs and ruin thier lives. I've seen it happen first hand to my brother, and my mom before him. I can't stand drugs, cigarettes, or alcohol, and the LAST thing I'd ever want to happen is for marijuana and that other shit to be legal. I'M FUCKING BEING SERIOUS FOR ONCE DAMNIT. >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

I love you too.

It's true.
I mean, look around.

*Cough* Opium wars.

Just sayin'.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

tuif

i would make gay marrige legal in..everywhere!

TheGameNinja

Kirby

jkid101094

Quote from: ToonLink11 on March 26, 2010, 09:55:11 AM
You are SICK.
Why? What's wrong with homosexuals? >:U
Or did I miss a joke?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Kirby

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 26, 2010, 09:56:19 AM
Why? What's wrong with homosexuals? >:U
Or did I miss a joke?

Yes, you did.
I hope..

NiGHTS

hmmmm

I would do something thats not completely useless to anything except my personal bank account

Crime issues...

I'd give harsher punishments, no i wouldn't bring the death penalty back but I'd make life sentances last a lifetime (i dont know if thats the case for you americans but over here a lifesentance can sometimes last like 6 years for "good behaviour" and shit)
what elsssseeee

I would set a cap on how much a person can earn

I mean, people are struggling to survive and people like professional footballplayers, earn billions of pounds a year, i mean its outragous and a waste of money. They play their matches and go party or whatever, oh they are so hard done by. The money they earn over that cap would go to charity or funding for schools etc
something useful

*will think of more when he is in a ranting about government mood*

darkness shadow

in a nutshell, i'd probably fuck the country up more than it already is, whether it's intentional or not is a different matter
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

Quote from: tuif on March 26, 2010, 09:49:09 AM
i would make gay marrige legal in..everywhere!

samjar

Quote from: donotdrop on March 25, 2010, 07:32:30 AM
i would say everything is free and money is used only for banks

TranceRaver83

Quote from: samjar on March 27, 2010, 09:58:16 AM
i would say everything is free and money is used only for banks
What would be the point of money if everything is free?

Dracoslythe

Hakudamashi

If I were president?
Like what the fuck.

Fuck yeah, realism.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

I'd make a deal with the Mafia and make them kill every public enemy i America.
Then i'd bomb the shit out of Russian and after that start a WWIII.
Wait....That would make me the worst president ever
Well i'd have all the Kids/Teens have home "school" and learn from the interwebz, without the books and shit like that.
Then i'd remove the death punishment and make it so you have to sit in jail for the rest of your life suffering from what you did.
I'd also cut the price of the new gen games from 60$-70$ to 30$-40$.
Then if some country starts to be a bitch, I'll Nuke them to hell.
And now I can't think of other things.

jkid101094

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 27, 2010, 03:12:03 PM
So much win.
No. >:U
Quote from: jkid101094 on March 25, 2010, 02:45:50 PM
If you legalize drugs you do nothing to stop the problem, you only exasperate it. If drugs aren't illegal at least there's something being done about it. Perfectly smart people use drugs and ruin thier lives. I've seen it happen first hand to my brother, and my mom before him. I can't stand drugs, cigarettes, or alcohol, and the LAST thing I'd ever want to happen is for marijuana and that other shit to be legal. I'M FUCKING BEING SERIOUS FOR ONCE DAMNIT. >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 25, 2010, 02:45:50 PM
Marijuana is only illegal because of the tobacco and alcohol corporations, and they dont want to lose a profit, because marijuana is so easy to grow at home, and the government wouldnt be able to tax it because of this.  And prohibition isnt the solution, just look at what happened when alcohol was prohibited, violence increased drasticly.  Ending the "War on Drugs" would probably stop all the drug violence that happens down near the border, and probably some of the gang violence.  Plus it has costed about 19 Trillion dollars to support the war on drugs, and people are still getting them anyways, not to mention all the millions people getting arrested for possesion, which is filling the jails, and keeping actual dangerous criminals on the streets.  And how does marijuana ruin lives?  I know many people that smoke, that have grade averages of 3.5 or greater, play sports, have a job, and i know people who dont do drugs who are under 2.0, mooch off their parents, plan on living off their parents, and play video games all day, and have no motivation to do something with their life.

Now i know there are drugs out there, like meth and heroin, that do ruin lives, but honestly, people need to learn to have common sense, and not just do anything.  And for some of the drugs (Cannabis, MDMA, alot of the psycadellics) are actually LESS harmful than alcohol and tobacco (which kill hundereds of thousands each year), and cause less deaths than events that happen every day (Car accidents, obesity, natural disasters), yet when one person dies from them (usually when mixed with other drugs), everyone panics, and calls for prohibition.

Just giving my two cents, its not illegal to have an opinion <3

Falzar102

I would lower taxes, give everybody 2X incometax money, and lower bills.
:)