the things Girls SHOULD know, but don't. (and some questions...)

Started by chet, March 26, 2010, 02:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

1. makeup doesn't make you look better, in fact, it makes you look worse.

Q. why do you open your mouth when you put on mascara?

2. if a guy likes you, why do you freak out and spread it around? if you dont want guys to like you, why do you care about your looks so much?

3. PMS is NO excuse to be mean

4. don't ask a guy if you think your fat, then deny not being fat. girls ask me if they are fat, but when i say no, they say, no... i AM fat, you don't know.
if you aren't going to accept our answers, why do you even ask??? what happens when we say yes?

more to be added
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Dracoslythe

Quote from: chets mix on March 26, 2010, 02:29:19 PM
1. makeup doesn't make you look better, in fact, it makes you look worse.

Q. why do you open your mouth when you put on mascara?

2. if a guy likes you, why do you freak out and spread it around? if you dont want guys to like you, why do you care about your looks so much?

3. PMS is NO excuse to be mean

4. don't ask a guy if you think your fat, then deny not being fat. girls ask me if they are fat, but when i say no, they say, no... i AM fat, you don't know.
if you aren't going to accept our answers, why do you even ask??? what happens when we say yes?

more to be added
Haha, but before making strange assumptions of what girls should know, you should know their mindset.

1.  Girls want to impress.  But they also want to feel beautiful.  If makeup makes them feel beautiful, then they'll wear it.  I admit it, even I wear it (but I don't cake it on, and the extent of mine is some concealer-with acne medication in it, so I have an excuse- and some eyeliner.  Eyeshadow if I feel like it), but not all the time.  I feel pretty just the way I am.

A.  I dunno.  It's a reflex in the muscles of one's face.  It's kinda like how some people stick out their tongue and lick their lips if they're concentrating.  Some girls do it, some don't.

2. I don't understand.  At first, you're asking why you freak out, and if you don't want guys to like you, why do you care about your looks?  Well, for the first part, it depends.  It could be like "Oh.  /He/ likes me.  What a disappointment," and you have to spread it around, maybe to embarrass the person?  Then it could be like "Oh, he likes me?  Wow, I never thought it would happen!  What a pleasant surprise!"  And you spread it around cause it's good news.  The second part?  It's a man-eat-man world out there.  To fit in, you gotta be beautiful.  Girls feel the pressure everywhere from media, peers, and so on.  They want to be "chic" and fit in, and anymore, people are so shallow, they've reduced themselves to judging others on how they look.

3.  No, it's not, I agree, but you also have to understand, most girls who go through PMS don't like it either.  It's a change in hormones, which can greatly affect one's mood.  And there's more to PMS than irritability.  Take it from someone who has severe PMS.  It can go from you being so happy you could sing one minute, to biting everyone's head off the next, to wanting to suicide the next.

4.  Again, you have to know a girl's mindset.  Even I do this.  I'll be like "omfg, I'm so fat, right?" and he'll be like "no, you aren't."  And I'll reply with "yes, I am."  It's a psychological thing.  Girls feel very insecure about themselves a LOT when it comes to weight, again, with the pressure everywhere of "YOU NEED TO BE SKINNY OR YOU WON'T FIT IN."  Also, sometimes, a girl just needs reassurance, even if she knows she's not fat, and she wants to hear someone say that she's not.  It's a confidence boost, is all.

Any more questions/assumptions?
I'll be glad to combat them from a female's point of view.  :3

Elija2

Why do girls always take pictures of themselves with their mouthes scrunched up like that? It's like the girl sign of being a douchebag.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on March 26, 2010, 03:21:04 PM

Why do girls always take pictures of themselves with their mouthes scrunched up like that? It's like the girl sign of being a douchebag.
They think it looks sexy, but in reality it doesn't.
I won't defend girls on that one.
Seriously.
Stop puckering your lips like you're about to give a BJ, girls.

CradledEggle

Me and my freind Litty talk about this alot xD, She talk about things GUYS do, and then sometimes about what girls do, So yeah. I've been asked these before..lol
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

chet

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 26, 2010, 02:44:28 PM
Haha, but before making strange assumptions of what girls should know, you should know their mindset.

1.  Girls want to impress.  But they also want to feel beautiful.  If makeup makes them feel beautiful, then they'll wear it.  I admit it, even I wear it (but I don't cake it on, and the extent of mine is some concealer-with acne medication in it, so I have an excuse- and some eyeliner.  Eyeshadow if I feel like it), but not all the time.  I feel pretty just the way I am.

A.  I dunno.  It's a reflex in the muscles of one's face.  It's kinda like how some people stick out their tongue and lick their lips if they're concentrating.  Some girls do it, some don't.

2. I don't understand.  At first, you're asking why you freak out, and if you don't want guys to like you, why do you care about your looks?  Well, for the first part, it depends.  It could be like "Oh.  /He/ likes me.  What a disappointment," and you have to spread it around, maybe to embarrass the person?  Then it could be like "Oh, he likes me?  Wow, I never thought it would happen!  What a pleasant surprise!"  And you spread it around cause it's good news.  The second part?  It's a man-eat-man world out there.  To fit in, you gotta be beautiful.  Girls feel the pressure everywhere from media, peers, and so on.  They want to be "chic" and fit in, and anymore, people are so shallow, they've reduced themselves to judging others on how they look.

3.  No, it's not, I agree, but you also have to understand, most girls who go through PMS don't like it either.  It's a change in hormones, which can greatly affect one's mood.  And there's more to PMS than irritability.  Take it from someone who has severe PMS.  It can go from you being so happy you could sing one minute, to biting everyone's head off the next, to wanting to suicide the next.

4.  Again, you have to know a girl's mindset.  Even I do this.  I'll be like "omfg, I'm so fat, right?" and he'll be like "no, you aren't."  And I'll reply with "yes, I am."  It's a psychological thing.  Girls feel very insecure about themselves a LOT when it comes to weight, again, with the pressure everywhere of "YOU NEED TO BE SKINNY OR YOU WON'T FIT IN."  Also, sometimes, a girl just needs reassurance, even if she knows she's not fat, and she wants to hear someone say that she's not.  It's a confidence boost, is all.

Any more questions/assumptions?
I'll be glad to combat them from a female's point of view.  :3

lol i know... i have friends you know, im just saying this from my schools point of view... oh and that pic you put... that girl looks familiar...
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

Gleech

I can totally understand it on their part, but I hate it when you say something that you mean for it to be nice... but it can have an 100% different meaning to it, so the girl takes what you're saying the TOTALLY wrong way, jumping to the conclusion that its the rude meaning...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

I've definetely heard this stuff somewhere. It drives me crazy when girls do that, and the whole "must be skinny" thing can lead to dangerous situations in some cases. I think Draco would agree with me on that one, if she knows what I'm referring to.

I love Jesus! Do you?

chet

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 26, 2010, 06:55:14 PM
I've definetely heard this stuff somewhere. It drives me crazy when girls do that, and the whole "must be skinny" thing can lead to dangerous situations in some cases. I think Draco would agree with me on that one, if she knows what I'm referring to.

you mean anorexia?
Your reading my sig
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
O o

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on March 26, 2010, 04:46:08 PM
I can totally understand it on their part, but I hate it when you say something that you mean for it to be nice... but it can have an 100% different meaning to it, so the girl takes what you're saying the TOTALLY wrong way, jumping to the conclusion that its the rude meaning...
I know right?  >.<

Yeah.  ;~;
I don't get why girls all wanna be sticks.
To me, that's just disgusting.  >.>

Elija2

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 26, 2010, 03:23:51 PM
They think it looks sexy, but in reality it doesn't.
I won't defend girls on that one.
Seriously.
Stop puckering your lips like you're about to give a BJ, girls.

But isn't :3 relatively the same thing?

Dracoslythe

samjar

i know me too

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Falzar102

:)