What do you guys think about THIS?

Started by Darkyellowz, March 04, 2012, 11:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkyellowz

For awhile now, I've been thinking of buying a huge house somewhere for everyone I know. But then it hit me. The Sonic Zone House. Sure, I have yet to speak with John about it all, but I'll be sharing this topic with him. Now sure, you'll be thinking "Will everyone who join SonicZone be able to live there?" I've been thinking about that too. And that would be impossible. And it would be in a debate between the Mods and Admins. Since the Mods and the Admins will have automatic access to the house. John will be able to choose where the house will be located. But I myself do not think this plan will go through. But nothing is worth being thought, if you are not going to try. But anyway, what do you all think about this? Give me your thoughts. You do not have to be nice, you can share your personal thoughts.

jkid101094

Quote from: Flandre Scarlet on March 04, 2012, 11:15:55 AM
For awhile now, I've been thinking of buying a huge house somewhere for everyone I know. But then it hit me. The Sonic Zone House. Sure, I have yet to speak with John about it all, but I'll be sharing this topic with him. Now sure, you'll be thinking "Will everyone who join SonicZone be able to live there?" I've been thinking about that too. And that would be impossible. And it would be in a debate between the Mods and Admins. Since the Mods and the Admins will have automatic access to the house. John will be able to choose where the house will be located. But I myself do not think this plan will go through. But nothing is worth being thought, if you are not going to try. But anyway, what do you all think about this? Give me your thoughts. You do not have to be nice, you can share your personal thoughts.
I'd never be able to live with you guys.

Ever.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 04, 2012, 11:22:19 AM
I'd never be able to live with you guys.

Ever.

Tana will be there. (Me and him will be on the plane together.)

jkid101094

Quote from: Flandre Scarlet on March 04, 2012, 11:24:43 AM
Tana will be there. (Me and him will be on the plane together.)
That wouldn't help. =P
I don't like big houses or crowded houses. I'm one of those people who just prefer to be alone.

I'd be all down for an apartment, though. *slapped*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 04, 2012, 11:28:38 AM
That wouldn't help. =P
I don't like big houses or crowded houses. I'm one of those people who just prefer to be alone.

I'd be all down for an apartment, though. *slapped*

You can live in the basement if you want.

Elija2

That sounds cool but my mom might not let me.

jkid101094

Quote from: Flandre Scarlet on March 04, 2012, 11:29:56 AM
You can live in the basement if you want.
No thanks. Even if I wanted to move there I have a grandma and a baby sister to take care of.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: Elija2 on March 04, 2012, 11:31:57 AM
That sounds cool but my mom might not let me.
Well, you can leave if you can go to a school nearby. Its what I'm going to do.

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 04, 2012, 11:32:47 AM
No thanks. Even if I wanted to move there I have a grandma and a baby sister to take care of.
That makes me sadface.

shadowDOESrock

Dude, what about tana's ass?

It would be ravaged every night...

Dracoslythe

not sure if joke or not.

But it's not even plausible.

Hakudamashi

We'd have to meet at disney land first
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

It worked with The Creatures because they were all adults, all lived in the same country and had a job and money to support it.

We're kids. Most of us aren't even allowed to stay up past curfew much less move half-way across the world with complete strangers, we're scattered across the globe on all sides, most of us are unemployed and the only one of us with the money to support it is Nazo.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 04, 2012, 12:14:04 PM
it's not even plausible.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Many in like 5 years when we're all outta our parents houses and need a place to stay...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Dracoslythe

Exactly.
Most members here are children.
There's no way that we're going to even have the funds, and even if some of us do, parents are going to be against it (if anyone's parents are like mine, they don't even like me going to friend's houses).
Like jkid said, we're scattered across the world.  How the FUCK is this going to work out?
Some of us are happy as we are.

We don't even know each other that well.  I'll happily admit that you guys are my friends, and I'd throw myself under a bus for a few of ya'll, but realistically speaking, we all (or most of us) are just /internet friends/ and have never actually met anyone else here in real life, and we don't even know if half of what the next person is saying is true.  Not saying I doubt you guys, but that's how it is.