Your Life Ambition?

Started by ChaosDazer, August 22, 2009, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:17:11 AM
I think most people have already posted their ambitions. But to add on to mine, I wanna die knowing that I made people happy
You've made quite a few people happy just being an awesome friend.  C:

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 09:26:28 AM
You've made quite a few people happy just being an awesome friend.  C:
Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:25:35 AM
Don't worry man, you've made me happy for sure. You're a great friend, wouldn't give you up for anything.  ;D

Thanks guy (and gal). You guys are truly the best.

Though we may be separated by miles and miles, we stand together through every trial.

This is truly what friendship is

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:32:15 AM

Though we may be separated by miles and miles, we stand together through every trial.

Dude, poetic. I'm guessing you do well in English classes... You must also be quite the ladies man.  ;)

We'll be here for you man, dun wury blazur, itz al gun be k.

I think I'll expand on my realistic one to include dying knowing I change someones life for the better in the long run. Don't say I did to you already anyone, I mean the LONG run.

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:35:19 AM
Dude, poetic. I'm guessing you do well in English classes... You must also be quite the ladies man.  ;)

I'm good with ladies, bad in English

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:35:19 AM
I think I'll expand on my realistic one to include dying knowing I change someones life for the better in the long run. Don't say I did to you already anyone, I mean the LONG run.

Good point. If you help me out in the long run, then I'll definitely thank you for it. And that goes for everyone

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:32:15 AM

k that's awesome

Poety = <33333

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 09:38:48 AM
k that's awesome

Poety = <33333

Draco likes poetry :)

I used to write random poetry just for fun. But I lost some of my works. I still have some though

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:41:57 AM
Draco likes poetry :)

I used to write random poetry just for fun. But I lost some of my works. I still have some though

Lol, I only ever right poetry for girls I like... But by the time I give it to them, it's too late for anything to happen... XP

Let's get back on topic though guys.

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 09:46:17 AM
Lol, I only ever right poetry for girls I like... But by the time I give it to them, it's too late for anything to happen... XP

Let's get back on topic though guys.

Oh.......well she'll find you some day.

Hmm.....I wouldn't mind opening up my own Parkour training facility here in Phoenix

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:47:39 AM
Oh.......well she'll find you some day.

Hmm.....I wouldn't mind opening up my own Parkour training facility here in Phoenix

If you ever do, tell me. I'll drop by. I'll need somewhere to train.

blazerh44

Sure, you wanna fly to Arizona just to do Parkour? Be my guest!

Seriously, it would be nice  ;D

Dracoslythe

Rofl that'd be pretty cool.
I'd fly to Arizona for that, but I don't have much balance and stuff, and isn't most of that done from high places?  O-O"

Anyway, to expand onto my ambitions, those were my long term ones.
Right now, my goal is to start a recycling committee for my neighborhood (nobody except for me in the place recycles...)

Also, I want to start like a little get-together for the diabetic people in my town (sort of like the reading club that meets every month at the library)
Our town isn't very diabetic friendly, so I wanna do something like having a get together, and doing an activity once a month (bowling, skating, going down to the beach, etc), and also using that time to have the adults talk about the best diet and exercise to have, and tips for kids and stuff.  I just don't' have the initiative.  What can one little 15 year old high school sophomore do?

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 09:54:11 AM
Sure, you wanna fly to Arizona just to do Parkour? Be my guest!

Seriously, it would be nice  ;D

I would if I could, but I can't. At least, not right now.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:01:39 AM
I'd fly to Arizona for that, but I don't have much balance and stuff, and isn't most of that done from high places?  O-O"

Right now, my goal is to start a recycling committee for my neighborhood (nobody except for me in the place recycles...)

Also, I want to start like a little get-together for the diabetic people in my town (sort of like the reading club that meets every month at the library)
Our town isn't very diabetic friendly, so I wanna do something like having a get together, and doing an activity once a month (bowling, skating, going down to the beach, etc), and also using that time to have the adults talk about the best diet and exercise to have, and tips for kids and stuff.  I just don't' have the initiative.  What can one little 15 year old high school sophomore do?

The one thing that needs to be done... Take the first step.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 10:04:12 AM
I would if I could, but I can't. At least, not right now.

The one thing that needs to be done... Take the first step.
Yeah, but I've no idea what to do for a first step.
Who to contact,
Fundings
Letting people know...

I've never really done anything like this,
and truth me told
I'm a terrible leader.

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 22, 2009, 10:01:39 AM

Our town isn't very diabetic friendly, so I wanna do something like having a get together, and doing an activity once a month (bowling, skating, going down to the beach, etc), and also using that time to have the adults talk about the best diet and exercise to have, and tips for kids and stuff.  I just don't' have the initiative.  What can one little 15 year old high school sophomore do?

You are like the perfect 15 year old girl aren't you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 22, 2009, 10:06:00 AM
You are like the perfect 15 year old girl aren't you?
Not as perfect as you think.  xP