Some few words I want to say....

Started by Skyle369, February 20, 2010, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Since I guess...the forum will be gone (hopefully I wish it wouldn't) these are some things I want to say. Its been an awesome year since I came here, met some awesome friends, I learned great things and found the place where I belong and fit in. It would be kinda sad that all of us wouldn't be in touch anymore since the forum will be gone and the all the fun would go away. All I want to say is thank you Sonic Zone for making this a place where I could fit in, thank you members for giving me an awesome time hanging around here, and most of all thank you Mr. John Gillis for making this awesome forum.

Quote from: John Gillis on February 20, 2010, 07:14:46 PM
we have to remember that all things eventually come to an end.

shaneme3

Quote from: Skyle369 on February 20, 2010, 10:06:12 PM
Since I guess...the forum will be gone (hopefully I wish it wouldn't) these are some things I want to say. Its been an awesome year since I came here, met some awesome friends, I learned great things and found the place where I belong and fit in. It would be kinda sad that all of us wouldn't be in touch anymore since the forum will be gone and the all the fun would go away. All I want to say is thank you Sonic Zone for making this a place where I could fit in, thank you members for giving me an awesome time hanging around here, and most of all thank you Mr. John Gillis for making this awesome forum.

That sure is a great story from the heart, +1.....
WAIT, THE PLACE IS GOING TO CEASE TO EXIST, I WASN'T EVEN HERE THAT LONG!!
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

EchidnaPower

Quote from: shaneme3 on March 02, 2010, 02:29:23 AM
That sure is a great story from the heart, +1.....
WAIT, THE PLACE IS GOING TO CEASE TO EXIST, I WASN'T EVEN HERE THAT LONG!!

Psst, that crisis ended a while ago. Darkness Shadow donated the payment in full.

I love Jesus! Do you?