If you had Fairy Godparents

Started by Ultramariologan, June 29, 2011, 01:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultramariologan

You know that show on Nick, The Fairly Oddparents, right? If YOU had a fairly oddparent like Timmy, what will you name it and what will you wish for? It can be more than one.

Elija2

I would name him Jose and wish for infinity money.

xSalashawty

I'd name it Keith
and Id say "I wish there were NO rules" and wish up everything I've always wanted :3

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

LiquiDMercH69

i would name him Peachez and wish for never ending luck in life ( so that i win every lottery, have best wife in the world, best job in the world,...)

~Bubblicious~

I'd name him Strath
I'd wish myself into Darky's arms- and then both of us into our own fantasy world xD

SmashFinale

i look at the name of this topic and think: huh? doesnt he mean fairy godparents, cuz my parents are already fairly odd

Thebirdpatapon

I would name him the evilest name on the world.
Dick.(no dirty thoughts,plz)

Thebirdpatapon

~Bubblicious~

To add onto my previous wish, I'd wish whomever is fucking with my karma to die in a hole. Not cool bro. :I
You don't + or - someone without a reason and I haven't posted anything as of late that would merrit a + or a -.

sadx856

I'd name it Kusa. And I'd ask for super ninja powers. I'd also wish for world peace because I'm cool like Sonic. 8)

farda12

I will name it Firat2 ( my name is Firat :D) and Firat3 and I wish for sonic be real :D

hackerman

I would wish for a world to be a video game and I was Sonic but really there are sooooo many wishes I would like to make

tails prower

Ill name him bart and wish for this site to be without spammers

ShadaDX

If I had Fairy God parent, I would name her Helen and I would wish to have lots of money :D