Sonic Generations (Wii is dead) Topic Split

Started by shadowDOESrock, August 02, 2011, 01:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 03, 2011, 04:22:56 AM
i'm sayin' half of the sonic fanbase are a bunch of 12-year olds with no money for a PS3 or 360 because they already got a Wii.
And i aint sayin' i dont like the Wii. I'm sayin' its been dead for a while.

And damn boi... we all know you use dildos on a daily basis? :L

What does that have to do with our convesation? And I see more 12-year olds buying the PS3 and Xbox 360 'cause they wanna be "cool" and make sex jokes over voice chat. >.>

And I'm a 16-year old hardcore gamer who owns a PS3 and Wii, while my brother is an 18-year old casual gamer that owns nothing buy his PS3 he hardly ever plays and his PSP which he never touches, before you get into the standard, "hardcore vs. casual" debate. It's all prefrence. People still use the Wii and are hardcore, older gamers. Just because little kids suck FPS creator dick and spam their "lololmasterchifiandCODissawsumeandthewiiis4litlkidzlolol" bs all over the internet dosn't make the system dead.

And I don't, Kyo, but would if I could...*shot*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

Wii ain't dead. Hell I was playing Mario Kart Wii just last night with a ton of my friends.

Yes, the Wii is still awesome at parties, and it shows that people don't have to resort to only COD and FPS's to have a good time
Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 03, 2011, 04:22:56 AMAnd damn boi... we all know you use dildos on a daily basis? :L

........and I guess dildos too.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 03, 2011, 04:36:26 AM
What does that have to do with our convesation? And I see more 12-year olds buying the PS3 and Xbox 360 'cause they wanna be "cool" and make sex jokes over voice chat. >.>

And I'm a 16-year old hardcore gamer who owns a PS3 and Wii, while my brother is an 18-year old casual gamer that owns nothing buy his PS3 he hardly ever plays and his PSP which he never touches, before you get into the standard, "hardcore vs. casual" debate. It's all prefrence. People still use the Wii and are hardcore, older gamers. Just because little kids suck FPS creator dick and spam their "lololmasterchifiandCODissawsumeandthewiiis4litlkidzlolol" bs all over the internet dosn't make the system dead.
^This...
If that makes sense

shadowDOESrock

CoD is on Wii aswell.
¬_¬

Tell me some games aside from Goldeneye, Conduit, Super Mario & Sonic that was worthwhile buying in the past 2 years that isnt Shovelware or Minigame crap.

Now... lets head to 360 & PS3.
Heck, even the DS had more worthwhile games than the Wii.
:L

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 03, 2011, 11:21:59 AM
CoD is on Wii aswell.
¬_¬

Tell me some games aside from Goldeneye, Conduit, Super Mario & Sonic that was worthwhile buying in the past 2 years that isnt Shovelware or Minigame crap.

Now... lets head to 360 & PS3.
Heck, even the DS had more worthwhile games than the Wii.
I know it is.

Rune Factory Frontier, Megaman 10, anything with the name Bit Trip, Metriod: Other M. My mind isn't working right now 'cause I'm tired, but the system isn't dead, especially since it's still getting games. You're just too stubborn to accept it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 03, 2011, 11:37:58 AM
I know it is.

Rune Factory Frontier, Megaman 10, anything with the name Bit Trip, Metriod: Other M. My mind isn't working right now 'cause I'm tired, but the system isn't dead, especially since it's still getting games. You're just too stubborn to accept it.

Other M was bad, Megaman 10 aint a Wii Exclusive & Rune Factory is on Playstation 3 aswell as DS.

Next Try.

SmashFinale

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 03, 2011, 11:52:41 AM
Other M was bad, Megaman 10 aint a Wii Exclusive & Rune Factory is on Playstation 3 aswell as DS.

Next Try.
Let me take a swing at the genitals.
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, No More Heroes 2, Cave Story Wii,Kirby Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Monster Hunter Tri.

That exclusive enough?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 03, 2011, 12:00:16 PM
Let me take a swing at the genitals.
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, No More Heroes 2, Cave Story Wii,Kirby Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Monster Hunter Tri.

That exclusive enough?

Monster Hunter 3 Online is dead.

The other side has MvC3, Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken...

No More Heroes 2 actually sold pretty well with about 300'000 copies *cough* and is getting ported to 360/PS3.

Cave Story is a WiiWare Title?

So congratz... we now have Goldeneye 007, Conduit 2, Kirbys Yarn, Mario Galaxy 2 & Donkey Kong which recently made the Wii worthwile to buy.

...and i just realised Conduit 2 sold like no copies. And away is another one.

Next Try.

Next Try~

Hakudamashi

Sonic Colors, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Mario Kart Wii, Nights Journey of Dreams, Super Paper Mario, SSBB, Pokemon Battle Rev
And I can still go on
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

In the last two years free of the already mentioned, NSMBWii and SMG2 were released. They are now on my top 20 list of fantastic games. Both of them. And SMG2 was rated a perfect ten by about 6 reviewers, the average being no less than about 8.

When Skyward Sword comes out, there will be an uproar. Heck, alot of people are squeezing out the best in the console right now as we speak. Games have been given special mention in articles recently about just that.

SmashFinale

...Kirby Returns To Dreamland?

Quote from: The Lovely Kyo~ on August 03, 2011, 01:55:35 PM
No More Heroes 2 actually sold pretty well with about 300'000 copies *cough* and is getting ported to 360/PS3.
is it me, or does PS3 ALWAYS get games ported to them, but RARELY has any games going for them?

Tanassy

I wouldn't say PlayStation doesn't get good games of their own. There have/are going to be lots of interesting exclusives.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Tana~ on August 03, 2011, 03:07:18 PM
I wouldn't say PlayStation doesn't get good games of their own. There have/are going to be lots of interesting exclusives.
The Wii and 360 just get much more exclusives... MUCH MORE

Tanassy

Well of course they do. Because they get the attraction of cheap companies looking to work with their most recent gimmick.

That's not to say they're always terrible. But it is to say that I've liked a lot more PS3 exclusives than 360 ones, and well, me being a Nintendo fanboy doesn't merit the question.