The Most Embarassing moment you ever had?

Started by Kirby, June 06, 2009, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 06, 2009, 10:51:18 AM
My most embarrassing moment.............hmm...........probably last year, some kids in my class were being douchebags and picking on everyone. So I decided to stop him and tell him off. Next minute I'm in the middle of a ring of some of the toughest guys in my school; I had gotten myself into the biggest fight in the history of my school. Now, fortunately for me, I'm pretty fast. So I was dodging punches and jumping off walls to avoid hits, while at the same time throwing my own punches and kicks. Next thing I know I'm decked in the face and I hit the ground and all goes black. I come to, and everyone is surrounding me laughing

Turns out that while I was unconscious, they pantsed me completely and I was laying on the pavement butt naked. I spent the rest of the day finding my pants and then I just went home humiliated
..worse than mine...

Design

Eh..mine was when l was going out with friends last summer & when a friend pushed me, l farted. ;-;

Some girl made a big deal of it. -_-

blazerh44

Quote from: jeexx on June 06, 2009, 10:53:08 AM
..worse than mine...

Yea it was pretty bad, I felt awful for the rest of the day. And then when we all graduated I lost the respect of everybody in my class. So I had no friends during the whole summer and most of the school year

Sonicteen12

When  I used to live in Alabama we had a pool in the park when I ran up to the pool I fell face first in the pool and my trunks were to big for me so they slipped down a bit and every one saw my butt-crack

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Sonicteen12

Man you guys are brave after that moment at the pool I never went back

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

JetTheHawk

lol awesome topic.

One time I was racing in Track (its like P.E but you can win medals) And when I was about to win I tripped on a boy laying on the floor where I was running.
NO SIGNATURE

blazerh44

Quote from: Exile on June 06, 2009, 02:32:30 PM
That's pretty big of you to confront those guys... I'm sure if you weren't tactically outnumbered you coulda clocked their a**es. +1 for the effort though ;)

Thanks for the support man. Despite the fact that I lost all my friends after that moment, I'm doing fine now

Skyle369

I was in P.E. CLass then suddenly my meddling classmate pulled mah short in front of the girls.

blazerh44

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 06, 2009, 05:30:00 PM
I was in P.E. CLass then suddenly my meddling classmate pulled mah short in front of the girls.

Check a few posts back, I had it worse than you

Skyle369

It wasn't any PE class....it was swimming class..........and I didn't wear any undwear that day....

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 06, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
It wasn't any PE class....it was swimming class..........and I didn't wear any undwear that day....
....poor skyle heres what happened to me almost the same >.<
Quote from: jeexx on June 06, 2009, 04:48:37 AM
mine...........you dont wanna know..........when i was 9 i was in my roomafter i woke up and wwithout out underwear theni noticed my sisterand her friend and got slowly holding my hand in front of mah dick and went tomy closet and guess what...THERE WERE NO UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i had to go upstaris where my big sisters friend was there and guess what...she saw mesince ten ive used underwear when sleeping

DJ Boredom

*sigh* Mine was very recent actually. =[

A few months ago I'm playing a typical game of DDR at the mall right? Well I forgot my belt at home and I was wearing my tripp pants, and as you can guess, Halfway through Max 300 Heavy, they fall down and I trip...
I was beyond embarrased =c

Shadic90 For this sig

Shadow84786

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 06, 2009, 05:30:00 PM
Whoa sorry that happen to you, if that was me I'll do the same to him

HereAndThere

Quote from: Shadow84786 on June 08, 2009, 03:36:47 AM
Whoa sorry that happen to you, if that was me I'll do the same to him
congrats cause i do even worse  :P

HMS7

is this a comp or something
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES