If you like voice acting, here's your chance! (Re-post)

Started by blazerh44, June 12, 2009, 06:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Ok, the old topic got hacked somehow, so here's the new topic for it.

Here's the new character list:

Boys:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Eggman
Big
Vector
Charmy
Silver
Metal Sonic
Gamma
Omega
Mighty
Espio
Manic
Mephiles
Grounder
Scratch
Snivley
Jet
Storm
Aiai
NiGHTS

Girls:
Rouge
Amy
Blaze
Cream
Sonia
Sally
Marine
Tikal
Wave
Ulala
Mimi

(Any other characters you can think of, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list; This is all I could think of off the top of my head)

I need voices for:

Boys:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Eggman
Charmy
Silver
Metal Sonic
Omega
Mighty
Espio
Manic
Mephiles
Grounder
Scratch
Snivley
Jet
Storm
NiGHTS

Girls: All of them

Here's how it works!

1. Send me a PM telling me what character(s) you want to try out for
2. I give you my email address
3. Send me your voice clips to that address (just say whatever you want, as long as it relates to the character in some way)
4. At the end of the month or maybe a few days later than that, I'll post the cast list in a new topic and give the cast their scripts

Have fun! I need voices!

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Sonicdude

I think I could do Silver or espio but question dude did mighty really have a voice?
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Sonicdude on June 13, 2009, 03:48:33 PM
I think I could do Silver or espio but question dude did mighty really have a voice?
Yeah, did he?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 13, 2009, 12:47:37 PM
Like I said, I'm doing the voice of Manic!  ;D

You have to try out for it. Well first you have to send me a PM and I'll give you my email

Quote from: Sonicdude on June 13, 2009, 03:48:33 PM

Sure go ahead, try out for anyone you want! Just PM me and I'll give you all the info you need!

And as for Mighty, he doesn't have a voice either but I'm thinking just like a kinda lower version of Sonic

Dice The Wolf

blazerh44

Quote from: Dice The Wolf on June 13, 2009, 08:50:15 PM
What, will Eggman be like the Evil pricipal?

Yes. He is the V.p. and a Mechanics teacher at the school and yes he is evil

Triple S3

1) I've got your email.
2) I'll try for Tails(already done), Silver, and Storm.
-Your sig is too large! Please keep it small!

CradledEggle

I can do meph,espio,shadow,knuckles so,yeah,i am like good at the ones with lower voices,but i can do tails if i try.
i've always wanted to be be a VA also i do silver's and shadow's epicly

i'll be glad to PM some clips.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

jkid101094

I guess I could do Mighty.....my voice is deep.....but for what? Flash Movie? Game? Random thing that I wouldn't understand? Man I need some sleep...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 14, 2009, 05:37:13 AM
I guess I could do Mighty.....my voice is deep.....but for what? Flash Movie? Game? Random thing that I wouldn't understand? Man I need some sleep...

A 10-20 episode flash series about one year at Station Square High through the lives of Sonic and Pals (as humans)

And get some sleep you  :P

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on June 14, 2009, 04:51:34 AM
I can do meph,espio,shadow,knuckles so,yeah,i am like good at the ones with lower voices,but i can do tails if i try.
i've always wanted to be be a VA also i do silver's and shadow's epicly

i'll be glad to PM some clips.

I'd recommend you don't PM the clips directly. Send me a PM telling me the character(s) you want to try out for, I give you my email, and you send me your clips to that email. And at the end of the month, I'll give the final cast list (with any exceptions of people who found their mic at the last minute or something. Or if Draco could ever send me her clips that she wanted to do......)

jkid101094

Ok so where my tryout script? I need to know what to say.
Also i'll go to sleep soon just.....need.....to....stay.....up.....to...ea...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 14, 2009, 05:50:22 AM
Ok so where my tryout script? I need to know what to say.
Also i'll go to sleep soon just.....need.....to....stay.....up.....to...ea...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

Another thing, people just say whatever they want; just try to relate it to the character in some way (i.e. Eggman could say something like "I'll get you Sonic!")

Wow I need to fix the 1st post majorly........

jkid101094

So Mighty would say..."I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too! Hehehehe!" wait.....wrong person....oh well.....Mighty never really talked...."Give me the rings and no one gets hurt!" Ya I kinda like that one!  ;D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

CradledEggle

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 14, 2009, 05:47:40 AM
I'd recommend you don't PM the clips directly. Send me a PM telling me the character(s) you want to try out for, I give you my email, and you send me your clips to that email. And at the end of the month, I'll give the final cast list (with any exceptions of people who found their mic at the last minute or something. Or if Draco could ever send me her clips that she wanted to do......)
alright..i will
also i think i could do vector but sux now
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~