Man selling every SNES game for $25,000

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, December 10, 2012, 10:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/12/10/buy-every-snes-game-for-24999

A collector is selling all of the 721 Super Nintendo games ever released in the States, Mexico and Canada for $24,999.

The seller, Byuu, took to Reddit to explain that all the games come in their original boxes, while about 85% of the titles still have their manuals. Additionally, every game has apparently been tested with Byuu vouching that, "They all work perfectly."

Byuu explained that he originally assembled the set over a period of three years in order to "obtain scans and clean verified dumps for every game," which he has now successfully done. He plans to use all of the money from selling the collection to buy complete European and Japanese sets.

In the listing on eBay, Byuu has listed all of the games that are available, as well as rated the individual game based on its condition. The price is apparently negotiable and Byuu will consider offers made outside of the auction site, too.

So what do you think? Will you be making an offer?

WOW WHAT
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Sounds pretty sweet. A shitton of cash, though. It's a bargain too considering if every game in that collection was $60 it'd round out to a collection worth almost double Byuu's asking price.

$43,260

^For those of you wondering.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Megaman123