The Playstation 2013 Teaser

Started by jkid101094, January 31, 2013, 03:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

I guess i'm supposed to be excited about the PlayStation Logos flying by.
I'm bursting with excitement.

Aside from that, someone posted
Quote"2013 - 20 + 02 = 1995 = Launch Year of the PS1"

Either way, i hope this actually has to do with the PSO and not... PlayStation Phone 2, Redesigns or some other bullshit.

SmashFinale

i just hope it doesnt stab its fans in the back with outrageous pricing and non-backwards compatibility.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on January 31, 2013, 08:11:13 PM
i just hope it doesnt stab its fans in the back with outrageous pricing and non-backwards compatibility.

The price will probably be high. Expect it.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on January 31, 2013, 04:15:44 PM
I guess i'm supposed to be excited about the PlayStation Logos flying by.
I'm bursting with excitement.

Aside from that, someone posted
Either way, i hope this actually has to do with the PSO and not... PlayStation Phone 2, Redesigns or some other bullshit.

WTF is a playstatation phone 2

Hakudamashi

If they ditch the dualshock I'm gonna flip my sh*t
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 14, 2013, 11:55:59 AM

Looks like...
someone took the Ouya Controller and converted it to the Dualshock-look.

And finally, the playstation controller isnt baby-hand sized anymore. I might actually be able to play PlayStation over 30 minutes now without hurting my hands.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 14, 2013, 12:04:40 PM
Looks like...
someone took the Ouya Controller and converted it to the Dualshock-look.

And finally, the playstation controller isnt baby-hand sized anymore. I might actually be able to play PlayStation over 30 minutes now without hurting my hands.
Your hands must be bigger than your head if you can't hold a PS3 controller.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 14, 2013, 12:06:14 PM

kyo is an idiot its because he plays xbox too fucken much the xbox controllers r too big for me and they're confusing to me too

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 14, 2013, 12:06:14 PM

Wii U Pro Controller would be the perfect controller if it wasnt for the shitty triggers.

Anyway, the 20th is coming soon.
...In the end it turns out its just a release date trailer that comes out on the 20th for The Last Guardian.

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 14, 2013, 12:15:07 PM
kyo is an idiot its because he plays xbox too fucken much the xbox controllers r too big for me and they're confusing to me too

...no, i just think the Dualshock is horrible. I preferd the Dualshock on the PS2 over the GC and Xbox Controller back in the early 2000's because i was smaller and the Dualshock was perfect for my small kid hands.

GC, Xbox, 360, Ouya, Wii U - All have (plus/minus) the same comfortable design. I just like those over the Dualshock.

billyhatcher312

dude i have big hands too and i dont give a shit about the stupid size of the damn controllers at all

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 14, 2013, 12:23:47 PM
dude i have big hands too and i dont give a shit about the stupid size of the damn controllers at all

but you just said that the 360 controller was too big for you...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 14, 2013, 12:20:38 PM
...no, i just think the Dualshock is horrible. I preferd the Dualshock on the PS2 over the GC and Xbox Controller back in the early 2000's because i was smaller and the Dualshock was perfect for my small kid hands.

GC, Xbox, 360, Ouya, Wii U - All have (plus/minus) the same comfortable design. I just like those over the Dualshock.
I'm the complete opposite
To this day I still think the Dualshock is the perfect controller... then the Wii U pro controller.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay