Yahoo says sonic should retire!!!

Started by Proto_Blaze, December 29, 2008, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indiman

Quote from: chaos101 on January 06, 2009, 05:03:20 AM
I'm tired of people hating Sonic.

He's going in a good direction, gradually coming up from the ground, SEGA are doing well enough so far, bringing him back to what we want. You learn from your mistakes, and that is what Sonic team has done.

Think. If Mario had 3-4 terrible games, would Nintendo be able to recover and bring him back into the top market? Not straight away.
Indeed. I agree with you there.

chet

Quote from: NiGHTMaRE on December 29, 2008, 03:16:47 PM
I don't like seeing these things.
I hate peopel who just want Sonic games to come to a complete end.

ya, well, sonic well nevah retire because sega makes the same amount of money as the good games. jerks... >:(
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

SonicFan47

Quote from: chet on January 07, 2009, 02:42:25 PM
ya, well, sonic well nevah retire because sega makes the same amount of money as the good games. jerks... >:(

When you say jerks, do you mean Sega or the other people?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Shree

Unleashed rules take it from someone who took time and wrote a review about the game ( ok it is almost done )

SlashXVI

Sonic Unleashed, is therefore...one of the best sonic games ever...and it was made recently. And imagen....The games that will come up next, not only Sonic and the blacknight but probably ones even BETTER that SU.

THANKS JET!

MetalSonic

I agree. Sonic is going in the right direction and one day WILL return to his former glory.
ALL LIVING THINGS NEAL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!

guy

what i dont seem to understand is mostly y when mario does something new its instintly great but when sonic does something new (werehog) its automaticly bulls*it

Super Empra

Quote from: guy on January 27, 2009, 10:04:05 AM
what i dont seem to understand is mostly y when mario does something new its instintly great but when sonic does something new (werehog) its automaticly bulls*it

Because Nintendo actually think of a good ideas unlike SEGA.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on January 27, 2009, 10:12:16 AM
Because Nintendo actually think of a good ideas unlike SEGA.
Again,you've forgotten the difference between fact and opinion
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

angeloretout

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic274

I hope Sonic doesn't retire. Its just they need a new developer team. They got a new one for Sonic Unleashed and the players LOVED it. The old team had disaster games. Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 (though I sorta like it), Sonic The Hedgehog GBA port (HATED),Sonic Riders (boring after five races), and Sonic Rivals (boring, basically one story with the same levels in the SAME order with just a different opponent game).

The new team will probably turn the downward trend back around and bring sonic back to his prime. With the adventure series (I loved SADX/SA and SA2/SA2b!) 

Know Your ABCs

I hate to admit it, but I think they're right :( Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic (and Crash, who apparently needs to retire too), they're my childhood games, but they need to know when to stop making this cheap and tacky games (Sonic and whatever its called, hes got a sword, WHAT?!)
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

SlashXVI

Yea well...Plus.....Sonic and the black knight....Sonics....Got...A Freakin'.....SWORADAH!!!!!.....And that will probably be a big hit.

THANKS JET!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Know Your ABCs on February 28, 2009, 12:06:01 AM
I hate to admit it, but I think they're right :( Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic (and Crash, who apparently needs to retire too), they're my childhood games, but they need to know when to stop making this cheap and tacky games (Sonic and whatever its called, hes got a sword, WHAT?!)
If thats the case
Then Mario should retire :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay