Nintendo Would Like To See Super Mario Sunshine Remade In 3D

Started by Tanassy, August 12, 2011, 01:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Source

QuoteYoshiaki Koizumi, the director behind Super Mario 3D Land, has told the Official Nintendo Magazine that he would like to remake Super Mario Sunshine for the Nintendo 3DS. Koizumi also told the publication that he would love to see the majority of Zelda games remade as well as the Super Mario Galaxy series all in glorious 3D.

"I can say that I really would like to see a lot of those games that use 3D worlds on 2D display just so I could see what they look like in 3D and see what kind of different experiences people would have playing through them on a 3D display. So in that sense I would love to see Sunshine and both Galaxy games presented in 3D, and a lot of the Zelda [games] would be interesting too."

supersonicfun123

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

fainlly super mario sunshine agian i really mess that game i use to have really good time playing it  ;D

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

...so... is Nintendo ever going to get around to making original games for their own console? Don't get me wrong, I'd probably buy this, but it's just been (mostly) remakes from Ninty themselves so far.

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 14, 2011, 02:49:32 PM
...so... is Nintendo ever going to get around to making original games for their own console? Don't get me wrong, I'd probably buy this, but it's just been (mostly) remakes from Ninty themselves so far.
Well yeah, there are some good original games coming out.

TheGameNinja

Tanassy

TheGameNinja

That Nintendo made? And that aren't remakes/the same game again?

I'm not anti-3DS, I just want some new Nintendo games. Looking forward to Paper Mario.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 14, 2011, 02:49:32 PM
I'm still waiting for a new Pokemon Stadium to be announced
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

megahog2009

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG