Master Friend Code/Gamertag/PSN/etc. List

Started by jkid101094, December 20, 2010, 10:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 06:51:16 AM
Can't tell if being serious or being sarcastic while still trying to make a point...

I just got the console which was cheaper. I am tightfisted like that.
Was being serious
I prefer PS3 because of all the games that are exclusive to that console that you can't even try out yourself if you picked anything else
You can never try out LBP, Journey, inFamous etc.
Exclusivity wins console wars, not it's optical medium.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 08:14:10 AM
Was being serious
I prefer PS3 because of all the games that are exclusive to that console that you can't even try out yourself if you picked anything else
You can never try out LBP, Journey, inFamous etc.
Exclusivity wins console wars, not it's optical medium.

Too bad I wasn't trying to win a console war argument, I was just saying why I didn't "need" to buy a PS3. Yes the PS3 is the better console out of the two, but the exclusives weren't enough for me to spend the extra money on the console. It all comes down to personal opinions when buying the console.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 08:32:13 AM
Too bad I wasn't trying to win a console war argument, I was just saying why I didn't "need" to buy a PS3. Yes the PS3 is the better console out of the two, but the exclusives weren't enough for me to spend the extra money on the console. It all comes down to personal opinions when buying the console.
You don't need to buy videogames
What you need is food and shelter. You could've taken that argument and use that money to go grocery shopping and save up to buy your own house.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Those are some really long friendcodes guys.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 07:55:13 AM
I quoted windlessusher my comment was directed towards him.

I have had a grand total of 0 problems with my xbox360 so I don't feel the need to replace it with a sony console any time soon.

when u get a playstation get the vita too its really cool i have a few friends that own a vita

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 05, 2013, 10:23:24 AM
when u get a playstation get the vita too its really cool i have a few friends that own a vita
Did you not pay attention to his momey issues?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 11:01:27 AM
Did you not pay attention to his momey issues?

Money is just an object when something is "really cool".

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 11:01:27 AM
Did you not pay attention to his money* issues?

No need to be an ass wind, I never said I had money issues learn to read before making snarky comments.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 11:56:47 AM
No need to be an ass wind, I never said I had money issues learn to read before making snarky comments.
You just said that the PS3 is better, but you chose Xbox cause it's cheaper. Then if money isn't a problem... why?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 12:19:27 PM
You just said that the PS3 is better, but you chose Xbox cause it's cheaper. Then if money isn't a problem... why?

xbox doesn't have much memory

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 12:19:27 PM

I did mention in an earlier post that I was tightfisted and the games I wanted were available on both consoles. As well as the fact it was bought as a present, I didn't really want to go overboard especially since the money wasn't mine.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 12:47:32 PM
I did mention in an earlier post that I was tightfisted and the games I wanted were available on both consoles. As well as the fact it was bought as a present, I didn't really want to go overboard especially since the money wasn't mine.

i have a playstation 3 and i got 3 games that r only on ps3 known as hyperdimension neptunia and they're only on ps3

Ye Olde Swagfag

That's because you have to buy the hard drive separately, or it will come with one.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 12:47:32 PM
Gotcha
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay