Main Menu

Taking a break...maybe a long one...

Started by ChaosShadow101, December 03, 2009, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosShadow101

I'm gonna be gone for a while...My nerves are falling apart cause of the way things are going right now....I'm getting tons of HW from school...I'm getting threatened to get in-school or worse by one of my teachers just cause I can't turn all of my work in on time...my brothers and my friend that has to live with me til Christmas won't stop screaming and goofing around....I just want it all to end...right here and now....I can't take it anymore...My nerves are so wrecked that I'm getting angry easily and my hands start shaking every once in a while....So yeah....I'm taking a break which'll most likely be long....Bye for now...

HereAndThere

Well oh ****!
Again someone's leaving....
Oh well, C'ya soon!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: jeexx on December 03, 2009, 08:15:08 PM
Well oh ****!
Again someone's leaving....
Oh well, C'ya soon!

My thoughts exactly. D:

Yeah hope to see you soon and hope you feel better soon too. :(

Tanassy

i bet you can overcome those feelings in no time. good luck.

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Voorhees21

...omg.  I will miss youuuuuuuu.........  :'( Tears m8.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

ChaosShadow101

Back from my break!  ;D

Yesterday,I actually got all of the work(from the one teacher that gave me a verbal threat) done,and I got it delivered to my school since I got outta school,AND my principal counted it as an excused absent. :D So,since all this has happened,my nerves just shot themselves back together,and here I am.I kinda expected my break to be longer,but it doesn't really matter how long it is as long as I'm back. XP

TOPIC LOCKED.