How Did You Become a Zelda Fan? [if you did lol]

Started by Tailsfan278, January 01, 2009, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Tailsfan278 on January 01, 2009, 04:51:11 PM
I got curious when I was young, as I wasn't allowed to play the NES Legend of Zelda because of it's T rating. (Curse the day...) When my parents left one day I snuck a play. Got addicted. Like a druggie.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Hardness,urm, Princess!

Actually its pretty easy! BUT in the Castle, i play, good! I'm comming to the "Boss" door, i didn't have the freaking Boss key >_>

revenger

I started liking Legend of Zelda when I got Ocarina of Time.

Kristomaster

Quote from: Tailsfan278 on January 01, 2009, 04:51:11 PM
I got curious when I was young, as I wasn't allowed to play the NES Legend of Zelda because of it's T rating. (Curse the day...) When my parents left one day I snuck a play. Got addicted. Like a druggie.

Seriously? Was it rated T? OMG. Well, anyways, I got addicted to Zelda when I played it at a friends house. Thought it was one of the best games I had ever played.
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

SonicLover25

When I Got Majora's Mask,The First One I've Ever Played.

SonicFan47

Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

LighttheHedgehog

I become a Zelda fan by playing Super Smash Bros. Melee!

DJ Boredom

I became a Zelda fan when I played the Ocarina of Time at the age of 13. A friend introduced it to me and I was hooked.

Shadic90 For this sig

Skyle369

I became one when I played all the Old zelda games on GBC and I became a big fan (Not that big) When I played Ocarina of Time.

SonicFan47

Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Zonic10

I got hooked with Ocarina of Time, I mean I played the NES version and all, but Ocarina expanded the series and added all this awesome-ness to it. I mean, who can resist 3-D graphics, rich music, and engaging dialogue?

Tailsfan278

Quote from: Zonic10 on June 12, 2009, 02:32:44 PM
I got hooked with Ocarina of Time, I mean I played the NES version and all, but Ocarina expanded the series and added all this awesome-ness to it. I mean, who can resist 3-D graphics, rich music, and engaging dialogue?

i dont think anyone can! lol that game is always great, even after you beat it!

dark rouge

Quote from: MewZero on March 02, 2009, 10:28:40 AM
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Hardness,urm, Princess!

Actually its pretty easy! BUT in the Castle, i play, good! I'm comming to the "Boss" door, i didn't have the freaking Boss key >_>
lol that happened to me at the temple of time in twilight princess and the game that got me into zelda was OoT the first one i saw, i watched my brothers play then i got really interested and started playing then i got addicted and i played every 3d zelda game so far

shadow9466

i got hooked not tooo long ago, we had just gotten our Wii and the first game(other than wii sports) was TP i got hooked then

i downloaded OoT from wii ware and still havent beaten it, but my friend whose had it from the first day it came out says that on v1.0, theres a secret way to get into the Temple of Light as a playable temple!

it's only on 1.0 because that was before they took it out the entrance

to get in, theres some glitch to climb the wall in the temple of time, notice how the light shining through all the windows is white except the one in the back which is yellow!

the weapon in there is supposed to be the True Force (the triforce on the one section of the pause menu with all the medals lights up yello like the real triforce) of legend which split into 3 triangles when Ganondorf put his EVIL hands on it, as the legend said would happen

now it all makes since, but that friend is known to lie, but one of my trust worthy friends was able to confirm it as a possibility by telling me that the triforce in the center of the thingy where it shows all the medals are in the pause menu in his uncles game was lit up yellow instead of just the plain faded color everything else is before you unlock it!

thanks to JetTheHawk for making it more than just an X in a box!!!!

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

fiamondersadx

it was the only game i think ive ever seen my dad play and i loved watching it so one day once he beat it i started and was automatically hooked

RockmanAERO

When I got Wind Waker I spent endless hours playing.....actaully I still haven't beat it o.o