any one play old banjo kazooie?

Started by Shadyanimal, January 17, 2009, 08:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadyanimal

i liked banjo kazooie but nuts and bolts seems like it wreked it if they made another game i wouldnt thinck they could add previous game elements like clanker and stuff witch is depressing and wtf was with the re used charecters they were so uncreative in that game that they put alien boggy in a lvl twice and the only old boss they could bring back was mr patch who u fought twice although they left an open i hope it continues with there old moves i hated having to make a vehicle load try vehicle randomly turn to the left or somthing at a finish line go back edit vehicle till it was perfect and then u never need that vehicle again

nkansah1

i've played banjo kazooie for n64 its cool and is working fine

KnuXXX

Well, when Nintendo had it, it was one of the funniest games at the time. It's horrible to see what they did with them.. The old stuff is always the best
This is a signature.

NeoMetalSonic

Uhm yeah! I loved them. But I still haven't played the new one.

Epsilon08

I have the N64 version and the xbox live version, the xbox version has better graphics and achievements =D

SKULLTAG, SRB2 & KARTRIDER

Hakudamashi

I still have my workin N64 version right here in my room right now.......still haven't beaten it though
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Epsilon08

I'm guessing the level your having troble with with click clock woods and rusty bucket bay (this lvl FTW!)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Epsilon08 on January 29, 2009, 05:10:00 PM
I'm guessing the level your having troble with with click clock woods and rusty bucket bay (this lvl FTW!)
I'm in the click clock woodsen
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Epsilon08

Click clock woods sucked so much, to many deaths i had there and looking for jiggys my goodness

SonicMarioMJ

oh yah, that game brings back some memories, beatin krusty musty(call her that cuz its funny lol), and just exploring. sigh

Know Your ABCs

The old games were great fun, the new one looks as if it'll kill the series :S I need to play it before I make a decision though.
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

SuperBrawl10

The Forgotten Alex

Still Playing It On My N64

That Game Over Screen Scares The Crap Outta Me!
People asked.

annoyinglad

The original was, and still is, one of my favorite games of all time. Banjo Tooie was pretty good. Nuts and Bolts is beyond horrible, it's not even Banjo Kazooie anymore. If another new one is made, it has to be a platformer like the original 2.

HereAndThere

Quote from: monsterthehedgehog on May 28, 2009, 04:13:06 PM
Still Playing It On My N64

That Game Over Screen Scares The Crap Outta Me!
my friend DONT BUMP OLD TOPICS