What's your favourite game/series made by Sega?*

Started by Elija2, January 24, 2009, 09:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

*OTHER THAN SONIC

I want to know what your favourite Sega game or series is. For me it's the Jet Set Radio series on the DC and XBox (not the GBA remake) because it was unique, stylish, and a hell of a lot fun! There's no other game like it and that's what makes it one of my favourite video game series' ever, let alone my favourite Sega game. If you've never played the games, I recommend you pick one up (or at least play it on a DC emulator [USB controller required for graffiti tagging]).

Tokyo+graffiti+inline skates+cel-shaded graphics=
one of the best game series' ever!

So... enough about my favourite, what's yours?

Shadow84786

Hmm... lets see Full Auto looks like a cool race car game plus is a shooting game so I think Full Auto is okay

guy

SonicFan47

Quote from: guy on January 24, 2009, 11:50:29 AM
i dont is golden axe a sega game?
Yeah, It's a Sega Game.

I'm gonna say...ummm...I can't remember the name...
*goes and looks it up on Wikipedia*
OH YEAH! THAT'S IT!
My favorite non-Sonic Sega game is Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

supa-meta_sonic

Know Your ABCs

Probably Ristar (is that how you spell it?). Its great fun :D
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

Hakudamashi

Ristar/NiGHTS/Space Channel/Vectorman

and there are others but I can't remember em
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

revenger

My fave sega game is Sonic Heroes and fave series is Sonic.

NeoMetalSonic

SuperBrawl10

Jet Set Radio Future is my favorite game besides Sonic.

unleashed

JettheHedgehog

Sonic Rules. You Dont!

Know Your ABCs

And House of the Dead! :O How could I forget that legend...

That MadWorld looks pretty cool :)
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

shadowinhell2269

DashS

vvvvv Follow this link to level up my Brawl Card vvvvv
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?40552

KevChaos86

Sonic is obviously my fave franchise by Sega, but other faves of mine from Sega include the Jet Set/Grind Radio games, and the Shenmue games. I liked Virtua Fighter 2 from the Saturn kinda, but haven't cared for the series since it became a non-Sega exclusive. I've got VF5 here that I haven't even played yet. There's prolly other too that I like, but can't remember.
- Kev

shadowinhell2269

Aorokusho

Quote from: Elija2 on January 24, 2009, 09:42:01 AM
*OTHER THAN SONIC

I want to know what your favourite Sega game or series is. For me it's the Jet Set Radio series on the DC and XBox (not the GBA remake) because it was unique, stylish, and a hell of a lot fun! There's no other game like it and that's what makes it one of my favourite video game series' ever, let alone my favourite Sega game. If you've never played the games, I recommend you pick one up (or at least play it on a DC emulator [USB controller required for graffiti tagging]).

Tokyo+graffiti+inline skates+cel-shaded graphics=
one of the best game series' ever!

So... enough about my favourite, what's yours?

Gunstar Heroes and Srtider.

Florin06

redlink32

sonic riders zero g and phansity star online
Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

Supersonicfan#1

Quote from: revenger on March 03, 2009, 08:17:08 AM
My fave sega game is Sonic Heroes and fave series is Sonic.

He said other than Sonic  :-\
ME IS PWNER. LAWLZ

redlink32

Don't judge me from my age and how i look or act.  Judge me on how i post or make post

SonicLover25

jkid101094

I'm not sure. I don't play too many Sega games other than sonic...but then again they don't make too many...Off the top of my head i'd have to say Comix Zone or Shining Force. Oh and JSRF. And if Virtua Fighter is SEGA throw that on there too. lol

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Rulep

This is a hard one...  ???  I would say Streets of Rage! That game is so awesome and is the best Beat Them Up, to me!
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

robertb100