Next Idea for a Zelda Game!

Started by ganonmanz, June 02, 2009, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganonmanz

After looking at some trailers of Spirit Tracks, and playing Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, I was reminded of one of the best Zelda games for the gamecube: Four Swords Adventures. Since practically everybody that has a Wii has a DS, why not re-release or better yet, make a sequal to that game for the Wii? Just like the GCN version uses a GBAs for multiplayers, a Wii version could use DSs. The stages would be on the tv screen, the rooms could be on the touch screen of the DS, and everybody's location could be on the top screen. Plus, you could play with friends over Wi-Fi! I'm sure this would be a good idea, and I know you guys have some of your own to add to this, so let me hear them!

shadowDOESrock

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO.   

I want a real Zelda.
REAL. One Link. No Machine guns like in "Link's Crosbow Training".

Well. They took care of that alredy.

They have annoced a new Zelda Game for Wii.                    Nothing More. IGN and GameTrailes are hoping at least a trailer at E3 [Tomorrow - Sunday]

Info about spirit tracks:
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=6073.0

but that's not the point. NO FOUR SWORDS ANYMORE. NO TOON FRICKEN LINK ANYMORE. JUST A GOD-DAMN NORMAL LINK. AHHH.

Skyle369

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on June 03, 2009, 01:46:44 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO.   

I want a real Zelda.
REAL. One Link. No Machine guns like in "Link's Crosbow Training".

Well. They took care of that alredy.

They have annoced a new Zelda Game for Wii.                    Nothing More. IGN and GameTrailes are hoping at least a trailer at E3 [Tomorrow - Sunday]

Info about spirit tracks:
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=6073.0

but that's not the point. NO FOUR SWORDS ANYMORE. NO TOON FRICKEN LINK ANYMORE. JUST A GOD-DAMN NORMAL LINK. AHHH.

I totally hate toon link.
He looks like a girl.

ganonmanz

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 03, 2009, 02:18:06 AM
He looks like a girl.
So does practically every other anime-esque character. But Toon Link is awesome! Without him, there would be no Minish Cap, and that's my favorite Zelda game. What's another reason you hate him? (Looking like a girl is not a good enough excuse for me)

wittyandannoying

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 03, 2009, 02:18:06 AM
He looks like a girl.
you have something against girls i take it you prefer men?

Shadowowns1121

i hope they bring back the ocorina...