How you peeps dress for school :P

Started by JetTheHawk, September 08, 2009, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Quote from: hypers on September 08, 2009, 11:31:42 PM
ur unlucky :P

I know...Our School uniform is just a White Polo Shirt with our School patch in the pocket of it and a Blue Slacks and black leather shoes...

We could only wear casual clothes on special events...

Skyle369

Skyle369

Quote from: hypers on September 09, 2009, 12:47:40 AM
jackets = style?? LOL XD

Well its our only way to show off since we can only wear our uniforms XD.

Super Empra

i have to wear uniform :(
white shirt, black trousers, black blazer and a tie

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

shadowDOESrock

Hmm.

Usually More Blackish.

Goth.

When not, then with Military Styled Clothes.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Kyoushu on September 09, 2009, 06:30:17 AM
Hmm.

Usually More Blackish.

Goth.

When not, then with Military Styled Clothes.
<3
rofl

AHHHH uniforms.  >.<
I remember at one school that I went to for like 2 months, all of us had to have the same clothes, all the same brand, all the same length (No girl's skirt could be longer or shorter than the top of her knee.  >_>), same brand/color socks and shoes.  The girls weren't allowed to wear jewelry(neither were the boys who wore it.  hell, the males who were into the eyeliner thing wasn't allowed to wear makeup, but the girls could wear thin eyeliner and lipgloss.), and we had to put our hair up in high ponytails with plain black ponytail holders.  omfg it was terrible.
Thank GOD we moved that year.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Reaver77

Hm.
My usual attire includes:

Black or dark blue jeans (or dark shorts if its hot out)
Black band shirt (usually a deathcore or thrash band)
Black skate shoes (usually Vans but I went cheap this year xD)
And headphones around my neck

:D

NiGHTS

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 09, 2009, 06:42:43 AM
<3
rofl

AHHHH uniforms.  >.<
I remember at one school that I went to for like 2 months, all of us had to have the same clothes, all the same brand, all the same length (No girl's skirt could be longer or shorter than the top of her knee.  >_>), same brand/color socks and shoes.  The girls weren't allowed to wear jewelry(neither were the boys who wore it.  hell, the males who were into the eyeliner thing wasn't allowed to wear makeup, but the girls could wear thin eyeliner and lipgloss.), and we had to put our hair up in high ponytails with plain black ponytail holders.  omfg it was terrible.
Thank GOD we moved that year.

rofl that whole uniform things sounds like my school except the girls can wear NO make up and can only have gold or silver studs(earrings) but yea boys arnt allowd long hair >_> or "extreme" hair
most people even get shouted at for having a little bit of their shirt untucked or top button undone >:C

if we have a jacket... it must be the school one (DAMN MONEY GRABBING TITWANKS!!!)
same with scarves and jackets and scarves arnt actually allowd to be worn inside soo yea boo uniforms <_<>_>

Dracoslythe

Quote from: NiGHTS on September 09, 2009, 08:30:36 AM
rofl that whole uniform things sounds like my school except the girls can wear NO make up and can only have gold or silver studs(earrings) but yea boys arnt allowd long hair >_> or "extreme" hair
most people even get shouted at for having a little bit of their shirt untucked or top button undone >:C

if we have a jacket... it must be the school one (DAMN MONEY GRABBING TITWANKS!!!)
same with scarves and jackets and scarves arnt actually allowd to be worn inside soo yea boo uniforms <_<>_>
titwank.  *big cheesey retarded grin*

Ioshyriku

Most of the random good clothes, I am not usualy wearing a certain kind of clothes