Jayden's college days~

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, September 10, 2012, 05:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan teh Echidna

Yes, I'm doing it. So what.
:3

Morning

Started off alright, woke up, had breakfast, washed. Then I had to find my shirt which was lost, and my trousers, which were also hard to find...Mum was being a bitch about my tie and kept getting annoyed at me about it. I rebelled against her and wore my red belt with a mario belt buckle there, when i'm really not supposed to x3 (You have to wear smart shirt and trousers, smart shoes, but still can chose, just no casual shizz). Missed the train by a minute because some bloody asian (UK definition, not american) decided to re-buy her ticket, and use a credit card for it >_> Apparently I can't pay for weekly tickets now because I need a new PhotoCard now that i'm an adult.
Price from £3 to £5 for a return ticket. Fucking bullshit.

First Lesson: ICT

Went in there, now i'm allowed to sit where I want. Sat next to my mate.
Lesson was about Health and Safety in a Business environment with ICT, and we got HOMEWORK, which pissed me off, especially after not being given a break from it during the summer. Only a PowerPoint Presentation, but still, annoying.
Answered the question "Staring at a flickering screen for too long may cause strain to what?", with "Spine" because fornicate the constabulary.

Second Lesson: ICT

Double ICT, yay. This lesson we watched a video about the WiiU, WikiPad, PS Vita and SmartGlass which was very surprising. I still have no idea what the subject was, apparently input and output something. No homework <3
Forgot my Password, reset it to Homestuck.

Free Period
Sat with my anime lady-friend, chatted for an hour, drank tea, helped her with her homework. Gave her a hug since I missed her and didn't get to meet her along with my other mates last tuesday. Apparently she owed me chocolates for some reason...I just went with it, hopefully I get them tomorrow :3

Lunch
Rest of my mates appeared. I already sneaked my lunch earlier, so I just bought a Twix from the dinner lady after sneaking a quid to her (£1). One of my friends brought in The Sims 3, and made us all on it. One of us lived in a swamp and ran like a fatass, another discovered something earth-and-sun-shattering (Knowing this kid, not entirely surprising), one sat on the Sofa in his boxers for some reason watching horror TV. Another got with a girl we know, which IRL she didn't like, but still enjoyed watching because it was funny.
I spent 5 minutes microwaving something on there, then 45 minutes fixing the microwave with the wrong side of the hammer.

Fourth lesson: Art & Design
Went in, handed in most of the homework, teacher wasn't impressed. I told her I changed subjects to Art only Last week, so I couldn't go to any local art galleries, especially with my parents, but I did take 7 photos and drew an image for the first two tasks. She growled at me menacingly.
We had to draw something red and retarded with charcoal and chalk. It was a calming atmosphere, and even though I think I did crap, It was a nice quiet lesson <3

Form
Talked to a friend called Anthony about PewDiePie, and explained Slender and 28 Days Later to the girl sitting opposite, pahaha. Sniffed a box which had a battenburg in it earlier, eaten by aforementioned Anthony, smelt fucking brilliant.
Didn't realise until now that I had left my jacket there -facepalm-

Free Period
Another free period, thank god. Played Minecraft, McPixel and researched shizz for an hour <3

Tl;dr, it was a surprisingly good day. Not many new people, all my closest real friends still there, thankfully ^^

Tomorrow I have my two remaining lessons yet to experience, Physics and Media Studies. Unfortunately no free periods for three days straight for this week, wow. Everyone else goes and chills ;P

If you think I should mention my friend's names in this, please say so. If you think I should only do this for two weeks, a week, a day, or even all year, also, please suggest so ^^

~Your ever-loving Brit,
                              Jordan
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Super Sonic Boom

I'm all for this continuing - the only thing is that if you do keep this going, I am moving this to the Blogs section (makes sense).

College man, it's a different ball game, I just started 3 weeks ago and it's something I am still getting the ropes of everything.