Congratulations John!

Started by KnuXXX, February 22, 2009, 04:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnuXXX

Congratulations on over 100,000 visitors to your awesome website, that we all love so much!
I wish there was something I could do for you/give you as a gift, but I don't think I can. But, if you know about anything, tell me! At least you'll get +1 karma =P Completely free (+ hidden fees!)

Actually, I want EVERYONE who read this, to give NiGHTMaRE 1+ Karma for making this epic website.

All I can say is...

and that I hope the site will be up a few more years. If you can't keep it up, I'm willing to pay for it. Just tell me how much money u need, and I'll send them over =)

Well, that's it for now, I guess. And congratulations to the 100,000th visitor!
This is a signature.

SonicFan47

I second that.
Congratulations, Mr. Gillis.
I wish you and this site 100,000 more visitors.
And, as Knux said...
Quote from: Knux on February 22, 2009, 04:47:34 PM
...I hope the site will be up a few more years. If you can't keep it up, I'm willing to pay for it. Just tell me how much money u need, and I'll send them over =)
+1 karma since I don't think I can do much else.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Hakudamashi

It's too bad most of those ppl are spammers  :'(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Congrats NIGHTMaRE on making an awesome site that managed to get OVER 100,000 visitors!

Hakudamashi

woops I forgot XP

The view count O_O
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

KnuXXX

Quote from: windlessusher on February 22, 2009, 04:53:35 PM
It's too bad most of those ppl are spammers  :'(
Sadly, yeah.. But hey, it's still over 9000 =p
This is a signature.

Shadow84786

Congratz on NightMare for having 100,000 visitors, its a shame some of them were spammers that just wanted VIP so they can download some Sonic games.

ShadowsOfSilver

:O I have to give John +1 karma... *runs off*

The Meph's back in da hawz

Tixxy

I'll give him +1 no doubt, this site showed me how much I really forgot about Sonic. Now I'm a fan once more =D

sonic fan003

Quote from: Shadow84786 on February 23, 2009, 08:09:14 AM
Congratz on NightMare for having 100,000 visitors, its a shame some of them were spammers that just wanted VIP so they can download some Sonic games.
Ah, people love sonic though, I actually like the way people think here, before, I was thought to had been weird because of the fact that I was so into sonic and Mario. but... you guys :'( This is such an awesome site!

Rata Adolescente

I must also say congratulations John...
as it has been said, its sad that most of the members are spammers... well, at least there are also a lot of non-spammers who really enjoy this site, that's a good thing :)

CONGRATS, John ;)

Eryth

Congratulations and much thanks to John and NightMare. You guys are awesome. Keep it up!  ;)
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

Rata Adolescente

Quote from: Eryth on March 01, 2009, 09:16:29 AM
Congratulations and much thanks to John and NightMare. You guys are awesome. Keep it up!  ;)

lol, John IS Nightmare, lol, cool misstake XD

KnuXXX

Quote from: Rata Adolescente on March 01, 2009, 09:24:13 AM

yus luwlz dats total phail rait thar.
This is a signature.

Super Empra

Quote from: Rata Adolescente on March 01, 2009, 09:24:13 AM

I don't get it. John is Nightmare? Sometimes he is John and sometimes he is Nightmare?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!