whats the most funnyist thing that happend 2 u?

Started by sonicfan00, August 11, 2009, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicfan00

annoyinglad

I was hijacking a banshee from SonicFan47 in Halo 2 when my other friend shot us both down in the middle of it with a rocket launcher...

sonicfan00

blazerh44

Me and my friend were hiking and we had an empty water bottle, and we saw a trash can down at the bottom of the mountain. I decided to see if I could make it in.

I made it in

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 11, 2009, 01:22:48 PM
Me and my friend were hiking and we had an empty water bottle, and we saw a trash can down at the bottom of the mountain. I decided to see if I could make it in.

I made it in

Seriously!? EPIC!

blazerh44

Mikey

annoyinglad

Quote from: Leviathan on August 12, 2009, 07:56:05 AM
Cancer 8D Almost Twice.

When did this change from funny to unfortunate coincidences?

Mikey

I loled hard when i found out i had stomach cancer.

annoyinglad

Mikey

I know, but it was just funny to me.
I then cried later at the thought of death

annoyinglad

Quote from: Leviathan on August 12, 2009, 08:02:41 AM
I know, but it was just funny to me.
I then cried later at the thought of death

At least you're human... right?

Mikey

annoyinglad

Quote from: Leviathan on August 12, 2009, 08:07:19 AM
Yesh! 8D onions.

Okay, back on topic, one time I couldn't find my PS3 controller, but it was on top of the PS3 the whole time... It's only kinda funny if you know how my brothers always put my things on the floor and they get lost, so I was looking everywhere except there.

XtheHedgehog

in school the late bell rang and i wa slazy and didnt feel like going to class when a girl running rly fast crashed into me, after i stoped being dazed i notied my face was right in her tits, not olny was it akward, my friends who also cutted went on the same floor as me and saw it. i wish i posted this on FML XD

Dracoslythe

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 12, 2009, 08:22:05 AM
in school the late bell rang and i wa slazy and didnt feel like going to class when a girl running rly fast crashed into me, after i stoped being dazed i notied my face was right in her tits, not olny was it akward, my friends who also cutted went on the same floor as me and saw it. i wish i posted this on FML XD
That reminds me of the time that the entire lunch table played basketball with my shirt.  xD

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 12, 2009, 08:22:05 AM

You still can, most posts on there weren't actually done on the same day it happened.

XtheHedgehog

OMFG this just happend yesterday i totaly forgot about it XD

yesterday i went to my GF's house and made out with her, her mum came in and thought i was going to phuk her and got kicked out of the house =P now i can safely say FML

Jordan teh Echidna

LOL!! my funniest thing is... we were going into class at school, then miss shut the dor in my face *literally* Everyone just laughed thn miss gave us detention X-X
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 12, 2009, 08:31:38 AM
OMFG this just happend yesterday i totaly forgot about it XD

yesterday i went to my GF's house and made out with her, her mum came in and thought i was going to phuk her and got kicked out of the house =P now i can safely say FML
xDDD
Niiice
that's never happened over this way.
The worst trouble I got in was sitting on my bf's lap (now hes my ex.  this happened like 2 years ago) over at my friend's house.

JetTheHawk

This was kinda funny and sad

we were playing b-ball as school

My friend was ganna push this dude out and pass it to me next because we are just such dirty players and my friend messed it up hit the referee

I lol'd
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

The funniest thing to happen when I was around was that a bunch of us girls got together and raided the boy's locker room.

Fucking amazing.
Fuck yeah, class of '12.

jkid101094

I was in second grade, we were having a bathroom break, and I pissed myself in the hallway. ::)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

steeltoe27

i was running and turned around cause someone called me and when i turned back around i hit my head on a satalite dish lol i was laughing when i got hit

XtheHedgehog

this just happend, evrthing in my house shut off, the whole house lost its electricity for like a min then it all went back to normal

jkid101094

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 12, 2009, 09:27:52 AM
I was in second grade, we were having a bathroom break, and I pissed myself in the hallway. ::)
Aw 'cmon. Mines not even worth a chuckle? :(

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicfan00

LMAO ;D ;D u dudes have the funnyist times ever!XD ;D ;D thankz 4 shareing tose funny times with meh ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jordan teh Echidna

Well another thing is this.

I was playing Hockey once, then someone whacked the puck into my leg (mind you we didnt have any protective gear on) i was screaming like shite, then i fell down and i started crying and laughing at the same time, i got up and i fell down again and the puck whooshed past my face lolol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

sonicfan00

XtheHedgehog

I made out with my ex a while ago nd she was starting to take her clothing off(dun ask why, she unziped her pants and lifted her shirt) and mum came in the room...we where lik oh shite, and she just said, ur moving if she gets pregnent LAWL