whats the most funnyist thing that happend 2 u?

Started by sonicfan00, August 11, 2009, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicfan00

annoyinglad

I was hijacking a banshee from SonicFan47 in Halo 2 when my other friend shot us both down in the middle of it with a rocket launcher...

sonicfan00

blazerh44

Me and my friend were hiking and we had an empty water bottle, and we saw a trash can down at the bottom of the mountain. I decided to see if I could make it in.

I made it in

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 11, 2009, 01:22:48 PM
Me and my friend were hiking and we had an empty water bottle, and we saw a trash can down at the bottom of the mountain. I decided to see if I could make it in.

I made it in

Seriously!? EPIC!

blazerh44

Mikey

annoyinglad

Quote from: Leviathan on August 12, 2009, 07:56:05 AM
Cancer 8D Almost Twice.

When did this change from funny to unfortunate coincidences?

Mikey

I loled hard when i found out i had stomach cancer.

annoyinglad

Mikey

I know, but it was just funny to me.
I then cried later at the thought of death

annoyinglad

Quote from: Leviathan on August 12, 2009, 08:02:41 AM
I know, but it was just funny to me.
I then cried later at the thought of death

At least you're human... right?

Mikey

annoyinglad

Quote from: Leviathan on August 12, 2009, 08:07:19 AM
Yesh! 8D onions.

Okay, back on topic, one time I couldn't find my PS3 controller, but it was on top of the PS3 the whole time... It's only kinda funny if you know how my brothers always put my things on the floor and they get lost, so I was looking everywhere except there.

XtheHedgehog

in school the late bell rang and i wa slazy and didnt feel like going to class when a girl running rly fast crashed into me, after i stoped being dazed i notied my face was right in her tits, not olny was it akward, my friends who also cutted went on the same floor as me and saw it. i wish i posted this on FML XD