Main Menu

New gamers

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 22, 2009, 02:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrawl10

When someone is new to a game that you're good at should you give them a chance? Example: You're playing Brawl and you're really good at it. Then one of friends comes along and they have no clue how to play. Then you teach them and get them used to the controls. So when you fight do you give them a chance or just pwn them 200,000 times? For a lot of gamers it's hard to let someone win when you're really good at it and know tricks and secrets to the game. So what do you think? Give em a chance or just make pwn sauce out of them?

XtheHedgehog

i give em a chance by using my worst moves/chars, but i always pwn them in the end O_o

annoyinglad

Give them a tutorial. Play with them to teach them the core gameplay, then test them a few times. Once they get good, play with them for real, like they were any other person who has played.

XtheHedgehog

yea i try that yet i fail.... >< like if i play the game enough i can never lose D:

SuperBrawl10

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 23, 2009, 09:26:36 AM
yea i try that yet i fail.... >< like if i play the game enough i can never lose D:
yea it's kinda hard when you're good at it even when you use your worst person or moves.

azlj01

I dont use any special moves on and don't block its challenging for both now.