Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:59:49 PM
Please never get addicted to drugs, and we'll stay friends.
The only kinda drug I'm addicted to (in a way lol) is ibuprofen.  @-@  Thank GOD you can't really OD on that.  I know people who take up to 4 times the daily dose recommendation and are fine.

I only take up to two or three times.  And that's not very often.  @-@

CradledEggle

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:59:49 PM
Please never get addicted to drugs, and we'll stay friends.
Don't worry, i won't. you can ease your souls.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Kirby

Really Snooky? Smoking?

I'm surprised you're still coming here.

ChaosDazer

Taking (recreational) drugs is the stupidest move you can make. Overall it's you life, but I wouldn't particularly want to make a choice that would ruin my life.
witty sig caption

Snooky

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 16, 2009, 12:25:52 PM
well yano it may not have been the smartest move to make but we all make mistakes don't we?

No one here is perfect? Not even close

it was his choice whether or not to bring it and well he decided to take the risk and thats all there is to it, no need to go on about it.
Thank you for sticking up for me.

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.
You are an idiotic fanboy. kthx.

QuoteWell, I'd like to bash you again by saying that you deserve to be locked up, but I'm not that mean. Well, hope this gives you time to think about this, and get over your addiction (If you've created one) to it. God is most likely (My bet is 99.999999999%) using this for good.
Weed and acid, the only drugs I do (if you can even call weed a drug), are not addictive.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 16, 2009, 05:30:52 PM
lol he's always out smoking or tripping on some Acid.
I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet.
Me too <.<

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 17, 2009, 01:29:55 AM
Really Snooky? Smoking?

I'm surprised you're still coming here.
How does that surprise you in any way?

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 17, 2009, 06:05:29 AM
Taking (recreational) drugs is the stupidest move you can make. Overall it's you life, but I wouldn't particularly want to make a choice that would ruin my life.
No it isn't. Chopping your nads off, dousing yourself in gasoline, shoving a katana up your ass, and jumping into a pit of lava is the worst move you can make.

And edit...I haven't really left at all because well...the house is empty, and I have a keyboard hidden away under my bed so...yay me

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 07:43:37 AM
Thank you for sticking up for me.
You are an idiotic fanboy. kthx.
Weed and acid, the only drugs I do (if you can even call weed a drug), are not addictive.
Me too <.<
How does that surprise you in any way?
No it isn't. Chopping your nads off, dousing yourself in gasoline, shoving a katana up your ass, and jumping into a pit of lava is the worst move you can make.

And edit...I haven't really left at all because well...the house is empty, and I have a keyboard hidden away under my bed so...yay me

One: Why are you provoking a mod? I've learned the hard way what happens when you make power angry.
and
Two: If weed really wasn't addictive, then you wouldn't get caught with it because you wouldn't have it.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 07:55:42 AM
One: Why are you provoking a mod? I've learned the hard way what happens when you make power angry.
and
Two: If weed really wasn't addictive, then you wouldn't get caught with it because you wouldn't have it.

1. Because this mod happens to be a rather annoying Mac fanboy.

2. Just because I smoke it doesn't mean I'm addicted to it.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 07:59:27 AM
1. Because this mod happens to be a rather annoying Mac fanboy.

2. Just because I smoke it doesn't mean I'm addicted to it.

1: Who cares?! If it runs, that's all that matters.

2: Oh ok, then you can stop right now. No more problems.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:01:19 AM
1: Who cares?! If it runs, that's all that matters.

2: Oh ok, then you can stop right now. No more problems.
1. Tell that to Gleech (even though I do personally think Macs are shit.)

2. I haven't smoked since I got caught, and I've felt no overpowering urge to. I want to, of course, in the same way I want to eat a pizza or play a video game, but I don't have to. Weed is not physically addictive in the slightest. And while acid might potentially be addictive for all I know, I've only done that twice and I'm not addicted to that either.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 08:06:43 AM
1. Tell that to Gleech (even though I do personally think Macs are shit.)

2. I haven't smoked since I got caught, and I've felt no overpowering urge to. I want to, of course, in the same way I want to eat a pizza or play a video game, but I don't have to. Weed is not physically addictive in the slightest. And while acid might potentially be addictive for all I know, I've only done that twice and I'm not addicted to that either.

1: I'm done with #1.

2: Well then I hope it stays non-addictive. And don't you EVER give in to that urge, when a habit forms, it's tough to break. If it's any help at all, I'll pray that God will give you the strength to resisit.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:11:48 AM
Well then I hope it stays non-addictive. And don't you EVER give in to that urge, when a habit forms, it's tough to break. If it's any help at all, I'll pray that God will give you the strength to resisit.
It will...weed is not physically addictive, at all. To anyone. You have the same chance of getting addicted to eating pizza. Or having sex.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 08:17:41 AM
It will...weed is not physically addictive, at all. To anyone. You have the same chance of getting addicted to eating pizza. Or having sex.

Well then, if the situation is resolved, then this topic is no longer needed. How 'bout locking it?

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:25:23 AM
Well then, if the situation is resolved, then this topic is no longer needed. How 'bout locking it?
No situation has been resolved yet...this topic still should be open for discussion, and as a heads up that I won't be on as much :/

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 08:30:26 AM
No situation has been resolved yet...this topic still should be open for discussion, and as a heads up that I won't be on as much :/

If you say so. But I take comfort in the fact that you're trying your hardest to ditch the stuff.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:33:01 AM
If you say so. But I take comfort in the fact that you're trying your hardest to ditch the stuff.
Well no...not really...I just happen to have not smoked since then...