Super Smash bros brawl WTF?!

Started by skyrus5150, April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyrus5150

HEy i just bought this game and i wanna know who created it because in story mode or adventure mode

SONIC COMES AT THE EXACTLY FINAL BOSS WTF?! IS UP WITH THAT?

Is this made by nintendo or sega? >:(

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

its both XD theirs many companys in the work on those games man

skyrus5150

Well whoever they are i wanna whoop their fat lazy asses for including sonic in the end
AND ALSO MAKING HIM... WTF?! TOOOOO...... WEAK

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 02:13:57 AM
Well whoever they are i wanna whoop their fat lazy asses for including sonic in the end
GO KILL THE ACTUAL CREATOR IF MARIO CAN KICK SONICS ASS IN THE GAME I WANNA SEE THE MAKER AND KILL HIM!!

megasonic

Super Empra

ITS A NINTENDO GAME!!!
SONIC SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE!!!!!!

He is very very lucky that he is even in that game. ppl seriously need to stop thinkin that its a SEGA game.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

but it has all the charchter copyrights XD BUT EVRY ONE WHO LIKE SONIC SHOULD HATE NINTENDO CUZ THEIR THE REASON FOR SONICS FALL FROM THE TOP THE WENT TO 3D BEFORE SEGA AND AFTER THAT SEGA HAD TO GO TO 3D TOO AND SONIC WASNT AS GOOD AS THEN!!!!

Super Empra

Ninty is awesome. Who doesn't like f-zero, LoZ, metroid, fire emblem and pokemon?

HereAndThere

well thats true but marios the first reason that sonic went downhill

Super Empra

What did mario do? He didn't DO ANYTHING.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 04:57:45 AM
What did mario do? He didn't DO ANYTHING.
but nintendo made sonic to race mario and then when mario went 3D he forced sonic to go 3D too thats why i dont like mario!!

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 05:01:27 AM
but nintendo made sonic to race mario and then when mario went 3D he forced sonic to go 3D too thats why i dont like mario!!

Mario didn't make 3D. Mario went 3D because other things went 3D. its like switching from black and white to color. You can't stay 3D forever. SEGA made sonic to rival mario.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 05:04:12 AM
Mario didn't make 3D. Mario went 3D because other things went 3D. its like switching from black and white to color. You can't stay 3D forever. SEGA made sonic to rival mario.
so eyery one else went 3D exepct sonic and mario so thats why it happend then destroy crash bandicoots and all the others!!!

Super Empra

You don't get it. Not switching would be like making black and white films. They are too old. You need to go 3D because the PS1, SATURN and N64 support 3D graphics. Its SEGA's own fault.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 05:11:34 AM
You don't get it. Not switching would be like making black and white films. They are too old. You need to go 3D because the PS1, SATURN and N64 support 3D graphics. Its SEGA's own fault.
yeah but what about the megamans? only two of those are 3D

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 05:12:40 AM
yeah but what about the megamans? only two of those are 3D

They are old games. 3D is something that every 5th, 6th and 7th generation console should have.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 05:15:14 AM
They are old games. 3D is something that every 5th, 6th and 7th generation console should have.
well thats true but i still think that sonic was better as an old game but can i ask that why do every one even try to not make an 2D/3D games cuz every one only put effort to the graphics so why dont they just make super graphics?

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 05:18:21 AM
well thats true but i still think that sonic was better as an old game but can i ask that why do every one even try to not make an 2D/3D games cuz every one only put effort to the graphics so why dont they just make super graphics?

2D is way too old. You don't see people filming with old cameras.

skyrus5150

Ok guys enough being off topic now

lets get on topic:
Why THE F**K DID NINTENDO EVEN INCLUDE SONIC IF THEY WANTED TO ADD HIM AT THE EXACT END I THINK THIS IS HUMILIATION FOR OUR TRUE BLUE HEDGEHOG I THINK ALL SONICZONE MEMBERS SHOULD GO WHOOP NINTENDOS BITCH A**

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

WHY THE F*CK ARE U WHINING? Konami begged for snake to be in that game. You should be grateful that sonic is even playable.

skyrus5150

I am FU**ING WHINING BECUZ INCLUDING SONIC AT THE END IS LIKE HUMILIATION FOR HIM. THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN ADDED HIM IF THEY WERE GONNA DO THAT.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Go tell that to Sakourai. Fans wanted him to be in the game so they put him in. At least ninty actually listens to their fans :P

ChaosDazer

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 06:26:03 AM
I am FU**ING WHINING BECUZ INCLUDING SONIC AT THE END IS LIKE HUMILIATION FOR HIM. THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN ADDED HIM IF THEY WERE GONNA DO THAT.

Your saying your wouldn't want his awsomeness in the game to play as?

D=
witty sig caption

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 02:03:40 AM
HEy i just bought this game and i wanna know who created it because in story mode or adventure mode

WELL, sonic plays the most IMPORTANT part in the story! he SAVED EVERYONE,
without him the world of SMASH would be gone. and anyways, why
would you not want him to do what no other SMASH character did and humiliate them.
also, the head of sega and the creator of the game worked on what
part sonic was going to come in, and sega wanted sonic to come at the end.
and this game is made by HAL lab's head and NINTENDO. so yeah. nuff said

JetTheHawk

guys calm down, Sonic should not even be in there because its made By Nintendo. And yes i know that Sonic saved the day when Tabuu was ganna turn them all into Trophies again but even if sonic wasn't in there someone else would have saved the day pretty much like the un used characters in SSE: Toon Link JigglyPuff, And Wolf.
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

well i wish he would be more stronger he should even be more stronger than the final boss and he could change in to super sonic for a combo then he would truly kick ass!!!!

shadowDOESrock

he saved all nintendo charackters, even SNAAAAKE, [he hates sonic ya know]!

THAT AWESOME! He's Not Week, its a charackter you play no with direct hits! play with speeds and dodgeing, you'll be pretty good with him! but takes a----LOT to be very good with him!

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: jet on April 27, 2009, 11:34:53 AM
guys calm down, Sonic should not even be in there because its made By Nintendo. And yes i know that Sonic saved the day when Tabuu was ganna turn them all into Trophies again but even if sonic wasn't in there someone else would have saved the day pretty much like the un used characters in SSE: Toon Link JigglyPuff, And Wolf.

i guess then mario & sonic at the olympic games shouldint have mario characters SINCE IT WAS
MADE BY SEGA! with shigerus(he made 90% of nintendos games) supervision of course
but sega supervised sonics moves and the way he acts in brawl. be glad they added him in.
and if it was not for stupid sega shadow would be play-able too. they even have pictures
of him(shadow) flying around with pikachu and other SMASH contestents, its true. you
have to hack brawl in order to find them though and they also left shadows bio in there too.
nuff said POINT MADE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: jeexx on April 27, 2009, 07:40:57 PM
well i wish he would be more stronger he should even be more stronger than the final boss and he could change in to super sonic for a combo then he would truly kick ass!!!!
Sonic doesn't have weak combos you know. He has the best combos to make actually and the second is Wolf
NO SIGNATURE

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: jet on April 28, 2009, 11:31:13 AM
Sonic doesn't have weak combos you know. He has the best combos to make actually and the second is Wolf

what the man says is true.

NOTE:i play sonic so i know what im talking about

JetTheHawk

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 28, 2009, 11:48:10 AM
what the man says is true.

NOTE:i play sonic so i know what im talking about
Yep whut im saying is true, guys don't think that Sonic really sucks in that thing and don't say that Sonic is too cheap in it. He just can trigger many combos but that isn't cheap
NO SIGNATURE

skyrus5150

Ok u guys win but still he is weak in that game...seriously i have brawl so i know wat i am talking about... all he does is SPINS and just a few kicks.and thats it.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: jet on April 28, 2009, 11:50:14 AM
Yep whut im saying is true, guys don't think that Sonic really sucks in that thing and don't say that Sonic is too cheap in it. He just can trigger many combos but that isn't cheap
i mean that if he could do a super combo to become super sonic for 1-10 seconds like in fighters for the hyper mode

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 28, 2009, 11:21:32 AM
i guess then mario & sonic at the olympic games shouldint have mario characters SINCE IT WAS
MADE BY SEGA! with shigerus(he made 90% of nintendos games) supervision of course
but sega supervised sonics moves and the way he acts in brawl. be glad they added him in.
and if it was not for stupid sega shadow would be play-able too. they even have pictures
of him(shadow) flying around with pikachu and other SMASH contestents, its true. you
have to hack brawl in order to find them though and they also left shadows bio in there too.
nuff said POINT MADE!

idiot! Seriously!

Super Smash Bothers Brawl - Fighting game with Nintendo Chars.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - Its MARIO AND SONIC, >_>

skyrus5150

I dont see where this is going to.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: kilerdad on April 28, 2009, 11:49:23 PM
I dont see where this is going to.

to a Nintendo vs. SEGA fight! >_>

Super Empra

SEGA VS Nintendo fight?
What for? SSBB is a NINTENDO game, therefore sonic is lucky that he is even in it. Its only because he was the most wanted character. STOP WHINING!

skyrus5150

Ok we stopped whining about that but we are whining that why he is so weak... i mean all he does is SPINS and a few kicks and punches

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on April 29, 2009, 03:50:45 AM
Ok we stopped whining about that but we are whining that why he is so weak... i mean all he does is SPINS and a few kicks and punches

What other moves does sonic have? He doesn't do anything else. And he ain't weak, your probably not good at him :P

JetTheHawk

Quote from: kilerdad on April 29, 2009, 03:50:45 AM
Dude ya  Sonic Has Kicks and punches but they are all different moves :P
NO SIGNATURE

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on April 28, 2009, 11:44:58 PM
idiot! Seriously!

Super Smash Bothers Brawl - Fighting game with Nintendo Chars.
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - Its MARIO AND SONIC, >_>

yeah, but nintendo said brawl was going to have SNAKE!
and snake is konami, and what did i do to you? i did not
go and say YOUR retarded. jeez, dude its not that serious

JetTheHawk

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 29, 2009, 01:09:12 PM
yeah, but nintendo said brawl was going to have SNAKE!
and snake is konami, and what did i do to you? i did not
go and say YOUR retarded. jeez, dude its not that serious
Guess he just got kinda mad or something
NO SIGNATURE

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: jet on April 29, 2009, 01:19:35 PM
Guess he just got kinda mad or something

man, i thought FLAME was not allowed here anyways!

Hakudamashi

Cause he is the Jesus of the smash world
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: windlessusher on April 29, 2009, 03:11:26 PM
Cause he is the Jesus of the smash world
Damn Straight about the one Wind.
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

LISTEN UP!!! i red the furst page, not the second(screw the second page), and MARIO IS THE REASON SONIC IS HERE!!! listen, SEGA was bored one day, and made sonic and mario rivals, k?? so, this is SEGA'S  you hear me???

S-E-G-A-'-S - F-A-U-L-Tyou hearin me???so stop bitchin plz, not to be mean, but srsly, snake came in like, towards the middle( or somewere) and lucario found his konami ass, but the konami fans didn't scream about it. sonic is f*kin awesome, so they sed " WAT IF SONIC COMES IN AT THE END??!!!!THAT'S WOULD BE PWNING AWESOM!!!so you better be happy they consider sonic the fast mario, or else my life would suck, and i wuld not be writing this k?? BE F*KIN HAPPY MARIO'S JUST HERE!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: xaio on May 03, 2009, 11:21:03 AM
LISTEN UP!!! i red the furst page, not the second(screw the second page), and MARIO IS THE REASON SONIC IS HERE!!! listen, SEGA was bored one day, and made sonic and mario rivals, k?? so, this is SEGA'S  you hear me???

S-E-G-A-'-S - F-A-U-L-Tyou hearin me???so stop bitchin plz, not to be mean, but srsly, snake came in like, towards the middle( or somewere) and lucario found his konami ass, but the konami fans didn't scream about it. sonic is f*kin awesome, so they sed " WAT IF SONIC COMES IN AT THE END??!!!!THAT'S WOULD BE PWNING AWESOM!!!so you better be happy they consider sonic the fast mario, or else my life would suck, and i wuld not be writing this k?? BE F*KIN HAPPY MARIO'S JUST HERE!!

lawl teh wut?

Super Empra

Sonic in only in this game because nintendo listens to their fans.

skyrus5150

Quote from: Super Empra on April 29, 2009, 05:17:34 AM
What other moves does sonic have? He doesn't do anything else. And he ain't weak, your probably not good at him :P

U SOUND LIKE U WANNA BRAWL

OK LETS DO IT ... I WILL PLAY WITH SONIC AND U CAN PLAY WITH ANY OTHERE CHARACTER LIKE Fox Wolf Pit ETC.

SO DO U WANNA DO IT?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 06, 2009, 02:50:48 AM
U SOUND LIKE U WANNA BRAWL

OK LETS DO IT ... I WILL PLAY WITH SONIC AND U CAN PLAY WITH ANY OTHERE CHARACTER LIKE Fox Wolf Pit ETC.

SO DO U WANNA DO IT?

Do I wanna do it? What could be more fun than beating you at brawl ;D

skyrus5150

oK wHEN wIll We Do It? and also tell me how do i get my Friend Code ::)

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 06, 2009, 04:48:25 AM
oK wHEN wIll We Do It? and also tell me how do i get my Friend Code ::)

Go to your your friend roster on nintendo wifi on brawl. It should say it at the top.

skyrus5150

Do i need An internet connection?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

NeoMetalSonic

so? What's wrong with that? He comes at the best part

SonicFan47

I have the answer to this.

The game was produced by Sora, published by Nintendo, and certain elements were O.K.ed by Sega and Konami.

The reason that Sonic doesn't appear until the very end of the Subspace Emissary is because he was actually about the last thing programmed into the game. Like programmed into the game in the last two or three months.

That help any?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Super Empra

duzduzduz

that is the best part he saves everyone in the entire world

HereAndThere

i just noticed that this is a hot topic and i mean that ppl are talking about WII and SSBB i dont have neither one T_T the price is too high

skyrus5150

Aww too bad for jeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: DarkShadow on May 11, 2009, 11:44:48 AM
Save up ur money then.
i dont get money even from working expect 5 cents T_T plus i dont get anything expect yelling if i want to buy a new cosole T_T thats why i use emus but my sis yells at me for the comp to be too solw T_T so i cant get new emus or consoles  :'(

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 11, 2009, 09:29:06 PM
MAN THATS GOTTA BE ROUGH.
its is plus  i only got 4 sonic games on my PS2 and computer 2 good sonic games T_T the games are sonic gems collection, sonic uleashed and sonic riders 1 and zero gravity plus i have a game borrowed from my friend but it dosent count

SlashXVI

Well, Obviusly if Sonic is in it they have to be working together in some kind of epic mega ultra colab...But they should have atleasted made Sonic come out a little earlyer in the game  :-\.

THANKS JET!

skyrus5150

Yeah Skyle You are saying exactly my thoughts.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

SonicFan47

Quote from: xaio on May 03, 2009, 11:21:03 AM

Actually, SEGA didn't make the rivalry. (And, no, Sonic Team didn't either.)
The Sonic/Mario rivalry was started by the fans.
But yes, the reason that Sonic is here because of Mario.
Time: Late 1980's
Setting: The video game Market. SEGA and Nintendo are the only real competitors at this point and Nintendo is sweeping the market. SEGA wasn't doing too well with their first mascot (being Alex Kidd) so they decided to push another project (being the Sonic games) to the front.
It was a fairly large gamble on SEGA's part because if this experiment is successful, then they have a new weapon against the big N. If it bombs, SEGA's spot in the industry could go with it.
As for Sonic coming in so late in SSE, this is from the Smash Brothers Wiki (the original page has links to the sources).

"Sakurai stated that he did not want to emphasize Japan-only characters; in Brawl's cast, only Marth and Lucas have not appeared outside of Japan (with the exception of Marth in Melee). Sakurai also stated there would be no more than three third-party characters; these characters were Snake and Sonic. The inclusion of Konami-created character Solid Snake may seem to conflict with the Super Smash Bros. paradigm — to only include characters from games made by Nintendo and its second parties — but Sakurai said Hideo Kojima "practically begged" for Snake to be included in Melee, which did not happen because the game was too far in development. This in turn led to his appearance in the following game instead. Similarly, Lucas from Mother 3 was intended to be used in Melee, but was left out because Mother 3 was delayed.

Japanese fans were asked to submit their desired characters and musical themes via a forum on the game's official Japanese site, with some possibly appearing in the game. Likewise, fans from other countries were asked to submit ideas on Nintendo's official forums.

Suggestions were no longer being taken as of June 9, 2006. In August 2006, Sakurai and Miyamoto stated that Nintendo was negotiating rights to other third-party characters. The most requested third-party character, Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog, was announced to be in the game on October 10, 2007."

That information can be found here:
Discussion of Sonic's popularity: http://wii.qj.net/Sakurai-and-Miyamoto-Comment-on-Sonic-s-Popularity/pg/49/aid/62240
Fan-Filled Roster: http://wii.ign.com/articles/707/707671p1.html
The whole wiki article: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl

If they were lobbying for rights from SEGA/Sonic Team, it could have taken a while to get Sonic in the game.
So....
I guess you're right. It is SEGA's fault that Sonic is so late in SSE.
Sig attempt #7!

skyrus5150

Soo... Sonic Is their because of sonics fanss?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 14, 2009, 11:42:11 PM
Soo... Sonic Is their because of sonics fanss?

And because nintendo listen to their fans unlike sonic team.

skyrus5150

So... Sonic Team is the bad guy in here?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 15, 2009, 05:02:51 AM
its starting to look like it

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

SonicFan47

Quote from: kilerdad on May 15, 2009, 05:02:51 AM
Wait, what?
I think that you guys lost me...
Sig attempt #7!

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

SonicFan47

I say that because the conversation between you, jeexx, and Super Empra makes little or no sense to me anymore.
Explain, please.
Sig attempt #7!

skyrus5150

YEAH SORRY FOR THOSE TOPLESS CONVERSATIONS.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

nazo unleashed

Quote from: Super Empra on April 27, 2009, 06:22:38 AM
WHY THE F*CK ARE U WHINING? Konami begged for snake to be in that game. You should be grateful that sonic is even playable.
YEA TRUE THEY DID but they (no lie) actulay begged for ryu and ken to be in there.

Super Empra

Quote from: nazo unleashed on May 19, 2009, 02:13:30 PM
YEA TRUE THEY DID but they (no lie) actulay begged for ryu and ken to be in there.

Well, actually they begged for snake to be in melee. So they put him in brawl.

skyrus5150

hey is melee on wii cuz i am thinking about buying it.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 19, 2009, 08:34:01 PM
hey is melee on wii cuz i am thinking about buying it.

Its on gamecube but you can play it on your wii. All you need is a gamecube memory card and gamecube controller.

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 16, 2009, 01:50:10 AM
I say that because the conversation between you, jeexx, and Super Empra makes little or no sense to me anymore.
Explain, please.
Quote from: kilerdad on May 16, 2009, 01:51:05 AM
YEAH SORRY FOR THOSE TOPLESS CONVERSATIONS.
ya blame us oh boy weve been telling (all of us who have been in this topic) THAT SEGA HAS SOLD SONIC IN THAT AND HES THERE JUST FOR THOSE WHO LIKE SONIC AND MARIO!!!!!  >:( and you and i make a WHOLE TOPIC in to our conversation so ya blaming me and super  >:(

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 20, 2009, 06:30:31 AM
ya blame us oh boy weve been telling (all of us who have been in this topic) THAT SEGA HAS SOLD SONIC IN THAT AND HES THERE JUST FOR THOSE WHO LIKE SONIC AND MARIO!!!!!  >:( and you and i make a WHOLE TOPIC in to our conversation so ya blaming me and super  >:(
Sold Sonic in what?
You still aren't making sense to me...
Sig attempt #7!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 20, 2009, 10:11:42 AM
Sold Sonic in what?
You still aren't making sense to me...
SEGA HAS ALMOST SOLD SONIC TO NINTENDO!!!!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 21, 2009, 08:02:59 PM
SEGA HAS ALMOST SOLD SONIC TO NINTENDO!!!!!
Really!
Explain Sonic 06 and SU on the 360 and PS3, then.
Sig attempt #7!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 22, 2009, 10:46:26 AM
Really!
Explain Sonic 06 and SU on the 360 and PS3, then.
think it like this all the new sonic games that have been released have also been on wii like SRZG SU SATBK and SATSR

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on May 22, 2009, 11:47:40 PM
think it like this all the new sonic games that have been released have also been on wii like SRZG SU SATBK and SATSR

Thats probably because SEGA think they can make more money by putting them onto wii. They wouldn't have to worry about good graphics.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on May 22, 2009, 11:54:11 PM
Thats probably because SEGA think they can make more money by putting them onto wii. They wouldn't have to worry about good graphics.
but wii has only as much graphics as the PS2 but those games were made on wii cause of the controls

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on May 22, 2009, 11:55:46 PM
but wii has only as much graphics as the PS2 but those games were made on wii cause of the controls

Good point. All SEGA need to do is add motion and the people will buy the games. They are more likely to sell on wii.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on May 22, 2009, 11:57:51 PM
Good point. All SEGA need to do is add motion and the people will buy the games. They are more likely to sell on wii.
yeah thats true too

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 22, 2009, 11:55:46 PM
Actually, the Wii can have graphics as good as the PS3/360, but due to the space that motion sensitive programming takes, they choose the "gameplay over graphics".
Sig attempt #7!

Super Empra

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 06:07:14 AM
Actually, the Wii can have graphics as good as the PS3/360, but due to the space that motion sensitive programming takes, they choose the "gameplay over graphics".

So your saying that the Wii's GPU and CPU are capable of that? How can that be possible?

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Empra on May 23, 2009, 06:37:57 AM
So your saying that the Wii's GPU and CPU are capable of that? How can that be possible?
Easily.
I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's true.
Motion sensitive programming takes up a ton of disc space, hence the reason that most Wii games don't have the PS3/360 graphics.
Of course, some Wii games aren't motion sensitive (go figure), but those usually have more than one control style (SSBB) or a lot of bonus stuff.
Sig attempt #7!

skyrus5150

DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 has motion sensing that is epic  fun.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 23, 2009, 07:37:42 AM
DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 has motion sensing that is epic  fun.
so ya play BT3 (the wii version right?) is it hard or fun? ppl say that its harder then on PS2 but its not true my friends PS2 has got a relly good mind OF ITS OWN hercules (the ultimate challenge one) did 10000 damage with every super move so yah its harder on PS2 it has harder to control harddrive and other stuff

skyrus5150

Its much easier on the wii once you get the hang of it.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 23, 2009, 07:46:19 AM
Its much easier on the wii once you get the hang of it.
thats what ppl dont get always on PS2 your console creates more data of your own skills and uses em against you (happened to me many times) but wii hasnt got enough spaces in its harddirve cause of the wii remote nunchak GC controller and other plus controllers

Super Empra

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 07:14:29 AM
Easily.
I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's true.
Motion sensitive programming takes up a ton of disc space, hence the reason that most Wii games don't have the PS3/360 graphics.
Of course, some Wii games aren't motion sensitive (go figure), but those usually have more than one control style (SSBB) or a lot of bonus stuff.

Disc space doesn't make graphics better. They may allow for higher resolution textures but not much else. Graphics rely on the GPU and CPU. Disc space hardly makes any difference. If it did, then PS3 games would look by far the best but they don't.

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 06:07:14 AM
if it does why doesnt sonic look as cool as in the PS3/360 version?
Quote from: Super Empra on May 23, 2009, 08:27:58 AM
Disc space doesn't make graphics better. They may allow for higher resolution textures but not much else. Graphics rely on the GPU and CPU. Disc space hardly makes any difference. If it did, then PS3 games would look by far the best but they don't.
i agree with that statement

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 23, 2009, 08:30:39 AM
if it does why doesnt sonic look as cool as in the PS3/360 version?
In which game?
Sig attempt #7!

HereAndThere

SonicFan47

Quote from: jeexx on May 23, 2009, 08:33:36 AM
sonic unleashed of course!!!
It's because the Wii version is the PS2 version, graphics and all.
The only real difference is that Sonic has a glow/reflective effect on the Wii version.
Sig attempt #7!

HereAndThere

Quote from: SonicFan47 on May 23, 2009, 08:34:48 AM
It's because the Wii version is the PS2 version, graphics and all.
The only real difference is that Sonic has a glow/reflective effect on the Wii version.
hmm true but did you also know that wiis memory and hard drive cannot be compered to PS2s cause of its data? ive prooven that a PS2 has got its own mind for those games your relly good at like me at DBZ BT3 my PS2 still owns me with easy when im going against kid goku (the utlimate one) in 100 battles and i get pwned so so hard that the wii cant be compered to PS2 expect in the controls

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on May 23, 2009, 08:37:26 AM
hmm true but did you also know that wiis memory and hard drive cannot be compered to PS2s cause of its data? ive prooven that a PS2 has got its own mind for those games your relly good at like me at DBZ BT3 my PS2 still owns me with easy when im going against kid goku (the utlimate one) in 100 battles and i get pwned so so hard that the wii cant be compered to PS2 expect in the controls

But the wii is more powerful than PS2 and has better graphics.

JetTheHawk

Uh guys can you please stay on topic.....
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on May 23, 2009, 08:39:08 AM
But the wii is more powerful than PS2 and has better graphics.
well only a little
Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 23, 2009, 08:39:18 AM
Uh guys can you please stay on topic.....
but this topic should be locked cause kiler has got the point a long time ago but decided too keep it unlocked

skyrus5150

there is no need to lock this because you can discuss stuff about brawl in here. and since this is a very hot topic..lets begin.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

xaio

sonic rocks so welly, i can kick my older brother's @$$ in that game wit sonic, and he's GOOD

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

skyrus5150

but my friend kicks my @$$ with fox..but sometimes i pwn him when i go super sonic.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Zonic10

God, I know how u feel. I was waiting to use Sonic against other boss fights, and bam! I had to wait til the end. Nintendo is so cheap......

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Zonic10 on May 27, 2009, 02:04:09 PM
God, I know how u feel. I was waiting to use Sonic against other boss fights, and bam! I had to wait til the end. Nintendo is so cheap......
It's SEGA's fault,not Nintendo's
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: windlessusher on May 27, 2009, 03:27:52 PM
It's SEGA's fault,not Nintendo's
more of segas than nintendos nintendo could have made sonic a little better

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on May 27, 2009, 04:52:34 PM
more of segas than nintendos nintendo could have made sonic a little better
better how?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on May 27, 2009, 04:56:02 PM
stronger faster more attacks etc.
stronger-He's strong enough
faster-r u serious?
more attacks-such as?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: windlessusher on May 27, 2009, 04:57:49 PM
stronger-He's strong enough
faster-r u serious?
more attacks-such as?
stronger:ok
faster:yes
attacks:like that sonic wind or whatever it was that was in SA2B as sonics special attack and that wave sonic shoots in battle and spin-to-the-ring dash

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on May 27, 2009, 04:59:41 PM
stronger:ok
faster:yes
attacks:like that sonic wind or whatever it was that was in SA2B as sonics special attack and that wave sonic shoots in battle and spin-to-the-ring dash
Faster:Any faster and I'll have more fails than Final Fantasy 7's fanbase ._.
Attacks:For which buttons?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Quote from: windlessusher on May 27, 2009, 05:04:40 PM
Faster:Any faster and I'll have more fails than Final Fantasy 7's fanbase ._.
Attacks:For which buttons?
attacks:combos do the right combos and those moves would be good finishes
faster:FFIIV was a good game and sonic would be more popular if nintendo would also show what sonic can do so ppl would buy SAMOG

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on May 27, 2009, 05:07:01 PM
attacks:combos do the right combos and those moves would be good finishes
faster:FFIIV was a good game and sonic would be more popular if nintendo would also show what sonic can do so ppl would buy SAMOG
Attacks:You DO know the characters are all limited to the same button patterns right?You gotta be specific,like  Up B,Down A(If you've played it,yo know what I mean)
Faster:I'm talking about it's fanbase
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

F:ok
A:well like A B up down and tap B fast

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on May 27, 2009, 05:29:26 PM
F:ok
A:well like A B up down and tap B fast
A: -_-....you've never played Smash Bros. have you?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

Q:why is that? i played it on emu but never could actually play it fully cuz it was slow so yah never got the hang of it so i have played it but barley and also did ya know that every fighting game has one thing that is useful own combos i got a super fast killing combo in STF and SBand all those so yah i have played SSBB but it lagged like hell on dolphin so yah i have played it but only 1 hour at one fight XD

JetTheHawk

Well if any of you say "Sonic is the best in SSBB, I can beat my friend with him" Then i would happily like congrats you with the official "NO SKILL PLAYER" :D
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 27, 2009, 05:37:51 PM
Well if any of you say "Sonic is the best in SSBB, I can beat my friend with him" Then i would happily like congrats you with the official "NO SKILL PLAYER" :D
Your saying Sonic sux?Cause won Tournaments(over Gamefaqs) with him :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

skyrus5150

youve won tournaments with sonic? wind?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

JetTheHawk

Quote from: windlessusher on May 27, 2009, 06:01:42 PM
Yes Sonic does suck. :P He has no damn skill.
NO SIGNATURE

skyrus5150

yeah.... he SPINS AND SPINS AND SPINS... super sonic is pretty gud though.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

skyrus5150

DAMMIT STOP THE FU*K*NG SPAMMING.jasongms

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on May 27, 2009, 06:01:42 PM

jigglypuff fully owns sonic every time  8)

skyrus5150

what... jigglypufff is soooo sucky in that game.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

NiGHTS

Quote from: kilerdad on May 29, 2009, 05:43:07 AM
what... jigglypufff is soooo sucky in that game.

please no lying in the forums :P
but anyways jigglypuff is ossum end of dicussion he owns sonic as do most chars if used properly  ::)

blazerh44

Sonic isn't bad, you just gotta know how to use him properly. I own as Sonic, but only cuz I know how to use him right

xaio

yeah i can PWN WITH SONIC!!especially at getting to smash ball!! also, (this is humiliating) my little brother (5 years old) beat me, adn my 13 year old cousin wit sonic!!!! so if a 5-year old can take down a 12 year old, adn a 13-year old, then sonic is the MOST POWERFULL AND AWESOM CHARACTER!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Mikey

SonicLover25

Sonic Owns!And Nintendo Only Hates Him Because He's More Wicked Than Mario!

NiGHTS

i dont really like sonic hes more of a spam char you know run around spin jump run around spin die....

but other spam chars may include meta knight pit kirby pikachu olimar and many more... ( I admit to lucas PK thunder spam xD )

blazerh44

Sonic may be a spam character, but hey he does a good job at it!

And Meta Knight is also an awesome character if you know how to use him

JetTheHawk

Sonic is a spam character in that game. he sucks.
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 29, 2009, 12:58:04 PM
Sonic is a spam character in that game. he sucks.
I've beaten you with him,time and time again
If he sux,you suck
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: windlessusher on May 29, 2009, 03:10:27 PM
I've beaten you with him,time and time again
If he sux,you suck
Wrong :P. I don't suck. I hardly use him. I use Falco mostly. All of Sonic's moves are cheap but most people don't realize that, I had to block like 40 people from my friend code list for using Sonic ALL THE DAMN TIME ._.
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 29, 2009, 04:04:40 PM
Wrong :P. I don't suck. I hardly use him. I use Falco mostly. All of Sonic's moves are cheap but most people don't realize that, I had to block like 40 people from my friend code list for using Sonic ALL THE DAMN TIME ._.
Just cause you cant use him effectively,doesn't make him cheap/suck
Thats like Saying Snake is the worst character cause I can't use him

Sonic doesn't suck,you suck using Sonic and I suggest you remove me from your list too if ur gonna be like that
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicrulez947

....i guess i agree plus they didnt even give him good moves....OMG THEY F**KING SUCK!!!

NiGHTS

Well generally spam chars like sonic and meta arnt hard to pwn with cause its easy to win through their spam although occasionally you do find the odd online non-spam sonic but very rarely lol

Hakudamashi

Quote from: sonicrulez947 on May 30, 2009, 01:48:13 PM
....i guess i agree plus they didnt even give him good moves....OMG THEY F**KING SUCK!!!
His moves are fine to me
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: sonicrulez947 on May 30, 2009, 01:48:13 PM
He has cheap moves thats what.
NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

as in you can use them over and over and not much can be done at times i think o_0

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 30, 2009, 02:12:12 PM
He has cheap moves thats what.

no.  the moves are good. Sonic is made not as a Stand and fight char. He's Dash And Fight Char.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on May 30, 2009, 02:33:22 PM
no.  the moves are good. Sonic is made not as a Stand and fight char. He's Dash And Fight Char.
I tend to disagree, his speed makes almost everything cheap, his moves occur to fast, his attacks are easy to combo. need I say more?
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 30, 2009, 02:45:15 PM
I tend to disagree, his speed makes almost everything cheap, his moves occur to fast, his attacks are easy to combo. need I say more?
Why are you deleting my posts(Well someone is)

And I disagree to your disagreement,His moves themselves are average speed :P
Compare Sonic's forward smash to Kirby's
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on May 31, 2009, 10:25:42 AM
Why are you deleting my posts(Well someone is)

And I disagree to your disagreement,His moves themselves are average speed :P
Compare Sonic's forward smash to Kirby's

well i have to admit i find kirby to be worse >_< but anyway it all depends on
A) your opinion
B) who is using the character

Mr.Z

i always try my absolute hardest not to spam with sonic but its really hard...hes got no killing moves, as for meta i never spam with him i always mix it up

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Mr.Z on May 31, 2009, 03:25:12 PM
i always try my absolute hardest not to spam with sonic but its really hard...hes got no killing moves
forward smash
downward smash
back air
up air

he has enough killing moves
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Link233

I think Nintendo even though because It has a bunch of random charactors from sega and nintendo but mostly nintendo Well i wish itmwas made from sega because nintendo has lots of baby games =P

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 11:52:38 AM
name 2

1 sonic
2 shadow ( assist trophy) you never said they had to be useable characters :P

toonchaos77

lol who cares overall SSBB ownz its a really awesomeness game  :-\

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 11:55:21 AM
1 sonic
2 shadow ( assist trophy) you never said they had to be useable characters :P
aaahhhh,loop holes :P

alrighy,betcha can't name a third one :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 11:58:31 AM
aaahhhh,loop holes :P

alrighy,betcha can't name a third one :P
blaze the cat (trophy) lol

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 12:03:50 PM
blaze the cat (trophy) lol
alrighty then Mr.wise guy

name one thats not Sonic :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 12:04:41 PM
alrighty then Mr.wise guy

name one thats not Sonic :P

ahh that one monkey guys remember the one with the muchachas (trophy)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 01, 2009, 12:08:11 PM
ahh that one monkey guys remember the one with the muchachas (trophy)
AMIGO'S IN IT!!!?

how do you get it?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 12:10:11 PM
AMIGO'S IN IT!!!?

how do you get it?

idk i have all trpohies ive played game for like 200 hours cause i have a big famliy and everyone always plays game its epic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 01, 2009, 12:12:57 PM
idk i have all trpohies ive played game for like 200 hours cause i have a big famliy and everyone always plays game its epic
aaahhh,bummer  :(
but your sure he's in there?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 12:16:46 PM
aaahhh,bummer  :(
but your sure he's in there?
im pretty sure he is i dont even know what he is what game is he in?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 01, 2009, 12:19:30 PM
im pretty sure he is i dont even know what he is what game is he in?
Samba de Amigo  :)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 01, 2009, 12:27:35 PM
lol is he/she awesomeness like sonic/shadow
1.He's a he
2.I dunno,haven't played it
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 12:31:40 PM
1.He's a he
2.I dunno,haven't played it

lol ok anyway i have a question can u chat with other members on this website?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 01, 2009, 12:34:28 PM
lol ok anyway i have a question can u chat with other members on this website?
on the main site,theres a little chatbox on the right
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 12:36:00 PM
on the main site,theres a little chatbox on the right
oh cause i wanted to chat with u lol

NiGHTS

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 01, 2009, 12:39:05 PM
oh cause i wanted to chat with u lol
you can always use the messaging thing on the site

toonchaos77

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 12:40:57 PM
you can always use the messaging thing on the site
yeah ur right ill add him brb

Sonicteen12

You can unlock in classic mode by completing it with ten different characters.But seriously WHY at the END!?!?!
When I got it my sister and I played for a month before unlocking Sonic and defeating the final boss >:(Oh well :-\

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on June 02, 2009, 04:06:18 AM
You can unlock in classic mode by completing it with ten different characters.But seriously WHY at the END!?!?!
When I got it my sister and I played for a month before unlocking Sonic and defeating the final boss >:(Oh well :-\
"The hero always comes at the last minute"
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 09:07:59 AM
"The hero always comes at the last minute"
lol its sucks that knux and tails arent assist trophies  >:(

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 02, 2009, 10:50:58 AM
lol its sucks that knux and tails arent assist trophies  >:(
it does doesn't it?
but at least they appear
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 10:51:40 AM
it does doesn't it?
but at least they appear
:O oh yeah thats right they appear in green hill zone silver appears too  :D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 02, 2009, 10:58:45 AM
:O oh yeah thats right they appear in green hill zone silver appears too  :D
and they're trophies  :)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Link233

yeah chaos is right i played that game for hours and its not amigo its dixie kong and funky kong  ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Link233 on June 02, 2009, 11:16:44 AM
yeah chaos is right i played that game for hours and its not amigo its dixie kong and funky kong  ;D
oh well  :-\
I already have them
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 01:14:20 PM
oh well  :-\
I already have them
no i just checked its amigo i swear there is

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 02, 2009, 01:37:50 PM
no i just checked its amigo i swear there is
does he look like this?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 01:53:34 PM
does he look like this?

lol yes and OMG NO IT COULDNT BE ITS THE M M M MUCHACHA :O

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 02, 2009, 02:17:41 PM
lol yes and OMG NO IT COULDNT BE ITS THE M M M MUCHACHA :O
lolno
His name is Amigo
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 02, 2009, 02:24:11 PM
no i mean the stuff that are in his hands
I think they're called murracos or something

so how do I get his trophy?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 02:24:52 PM
I think they're called murracos or something

so how do I get his trophy?
here let me research it for u ok m8

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: havelots56 on June 02, 2009, 02:51:08 PM
yh i no when i was playing it i thought i'd missed a stage where he comes in but he comes on final level which he fials at becuase his best atk is homing and that make him fly off and get k0'd while snake come fairly at the middle which i think they should off done the other way around

ALSO THEY SHOULD OF MADE A CUTSCENE WERE HE GOES SUPERSONIC AND PWNS THAT STUPID BOLDY >.<

:P ::)
tha
thats to epic to be in a video game
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: havelots56 on June 02, 2009, 03:07:58 PM
well they could of tried and hit the charts  :-*
SSBB is epic enough already
and...ew?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HereAndThere

i dont belive it.... this is the lognest off topic/chat topic  :o theres off topicness and chatting about a random game

toonchaos77

Quote from: jeexx on June 02, 2009, 08:22:20 PM
i dont belive it.... this is the lognest off topic/chat topic  :o theres off topicness and chatting about a random game
what are u talking about what random game they were talking about SSBB and they only went off topic a few times

HereAndThere

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 03, 2009, 01:39:11 AM
what are u talking about what random game they were talking about SSBB and they only went off topic a few times
sometimes ppl (like me) change the game in this topic go a little back in the topic ike 2-4 pages and also me and kiler went way off topic

toonchaos77

Quote from: jeexx on June 03, 2009, 01:41:13 AM
sometimes ppl (like me) change the game in this topic go a little back in the topic ike 2-4 pages and also me and kiler went way off topic
lol anyway .................. so yeah sonic is a pretty good character but hes hard to control when u use his finla smash hes too fast :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: toonchaos77 on June 03, 2009, 01:42:12 AM
lol anyway .................. so yeah sonic is a pretty good character but hes hard to control when u use his finla smash hes too fast :P
I can control him easy
it just take practice,as with any other character
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

toonchaos77

Quote from: windlessusher on June 03, 2009, 11:16:24 AM
I can control him easy
it just take practice,as with any other character
i wish i could i mean who moves too fast one i kept going right and flew out of screen and died :(

JetTheHawk

Super Sonic is the cheapest of all, about 40 damage per hit, and I don't need anyone objecting me on this one.

That "thing" in Samba's hands are Marracas.
NO SIGNATURE

toonchaos77

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on June 03, 2009, 11:46:13 AM
Super Sonic is the cheapest of all, about 40 damage per hit, and I don't need anyone objecting me on this one.

i thought his name was amigo?

NiGHTS

samba de amigo = game
amigo = marracas spanish monkey

toonchaos77

sometimes i wish there was an app on the wii where u could play music cds from brawl and out them in the background  :D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on June 03, 2009, 11:46:13 AM

I kinda find Negative Zone or Falco's/Wolf's Landmaster to be cheaper than Super Sonic >.<
heck,even Ganondorf's  FS(especially with the combo my cousin made ._.)

Then again,Super Sonic IS the longest lasting FS  :-\
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DJ Boredom

Always thought it was Mr. Game & Watch with the longest FS....

but anyways, don't expect sonic to be god, i don't think sega is gonna make it where sonic can strangle his opponents with a ring.

I do like this about sonic:

Shadic90 For this sig

Hakudamashi

Quote from: DJ Boredom on June 09, 2009, 01:43:31 PM
Always thought it was Mr. Game & Watch with the longest FS....

but anyways, don't expect sonic to be god, i don't think sega is gonna make it where sonic can strangle his opponents with a ring.

I do like this about sonic:

HES DA FASTEST THING ALIVE =D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

fiamondersadx

i think its great sonics the final boss cause he is finally where he belongs at the top

RockmanAERO

ITS A NINTENDO GAME!!!

He is very very lucky that he is even in that game. ppl seriously need to stop thinkin that its a SEGA game.

It's not a nintendo game either the game is owned by Hal Labratory
Sonic was supposed to be in SSBM with Lucas but mother 3 was delayed and for sonic IDK
but sonic showing up at the end is strage they should add in some downloadable content for a side story to thegame
that way we'll know what happened to sonic :\

Hakudamashi

Quote from: RockmanAERO on June 22, 2009, 11:05:46 AM
ITS A NINTENDO GAME!!!

It's not a nintendo game either the game is owned by Hal Labratory
Sonic was supposed to be in SSBM with Lucas but mother 3 was delayed and for sonic IDK
but sonic showing up at the end is strage they should add in some downloadable content for a side story to thegame
that way we'll know what happened to sonic :\
How did he get there anyway?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonixz

Hal Labratorys made it I think(they made Kirby)

Sonic's the most anticipated character
So Nintendo he should be hard to get instead as easy as everyone else

SonicFan47

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 22, 2009, 11:06:58 AM
How did he get there anyway?
They ran an online poll during the last 10 or 11 months of Brawl's production to see what the fans wanted for a final third-party character.
Sonic won by a landslide.
Sig attempt #7!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicFan47 on July 08, 2009, 05:05:15 PM
They ran an online poll during the last 10 or 11 months of Brawl's production to see what the fans wanted for a final third-party character.
Sonic won by a landslide.
I meant how did he get into the subspace to fight Tabuu?
Cause he didn't have the emeralds with him.....The Tornado?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Quote from: Windlessusher on July 08, 2009, 06:19:05 PM
I meant how did he get into the subspace to fight Tabuu?
Cause he didn't have the emeralds with him.....The Tornado?
Oh...good question.
I don't know, maybe Tabuu absorbed part of Sonic's world in addition to the Brawl world?
Sig attempt #7!

Rulep

Hal paided Sega, for a liscence to put Sonic in the game. The same as Snake but Hal asked a different company. Hal did that because they knew it would get more buyers.
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

ChaosMaster

I don't really care how sonic got into subspace, I'm just glad he helped to come and save the day!

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

SonicLover25

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicFan47 on July 09, 2009, 02:08:29 PM
Oh...good question.
I don't know, maybe Tabuu absorbed part of Sonic's world in addition to the Brawl world?
then where the ef was Shadow n' co. >:C
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 12, 2009, 07:38:55 PM
then where the ef was Shadow n' co. >:C
IDK, busy fighting aliens or working for the government?
Sig attempt #7!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 12, 2009, 07:46:33 PM
IDK, busy fighting aliens or working for the government?
shows how much they care
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

Sig attempt #7!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 12, 2009, 08:55:49 PM
Who?
The aliens, the government, or Shadow?
the ones that don't care that they're world is about to be blasted into subspace by a blue man creature with butterfly wings
and leaving it to a simple blue animal with no balls
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Xephious

Quote from: kilerdad on April 27, 2009, 02:13:57 AM
...If you are calling him weak, your not using him right. XD
You have 384 characters remaining in your message.
"Xephious...living proof of the phrase "crazy like a fox"" ~STP

annoyinglad

Quote from: Xephious on August 14, 2009, 12:22:43 PM
...If you are calling him weak, your not using him right. XD

No he's weak, he has no finishing moves. But he's fast, which compensates for it. Every character is equally great, it just depends on how you use them.

SonicFan47

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 12:31:06 PM
No he's weak, he has no finishing moves. But he's fast, which compensates for it. Every character is equally great, it just depends on how you use them.
Some are just significantly harder to do so with.
Like Jigglypuff.
melee Jiggly FTW
Sig attempt #7!

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 14, 2009, 03:14:55 PM
Some are just significantly harder to do so with.
Like Jigglypuff.
melee Jiggly FTW

Yes, the original Puffsta' was FTEW.

Jordan teh Echidna

it's just weird how jigglypuff's sleeping attack is like the most strongest attack out of all the chars @_@ (well i think it is)

And Yeah i wish they had put more of a storyline into Sonic...
(Sonic watchin teh news) "And now Super Mario has flown straight into the big purple ball!? Oh NO!! Who's going to SAVE him?! in other news...Mobius has been taken oover and now it's a giant purple ball :3 i hope you were looking outside" then sonic runs off XD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 14, 2009, 07:45:50 PM
it's just weird how jigglypuff's sleeping attack is like the most strongest attack out of all the chars @_@ (well i think it is)

(Sonic watchin teh news) "And now Super Mario has flown straight into the big purple ball!? Oh NO!! Who's going to SAVE him?! in other news...Mobius has been taken oover and now it's a giant purple ball :3 i hope you were looking outside" then sonic runs off XD
Sounds like something Sonic Team would come up with
Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 12:31:06 PM
that what do you call his Fsmash,DSmash,Bair?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 14, 2009, 07:45:50 PM

nah, ike's be attack charged and donkey kongs smash are the strongest
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 14, 2009, 08:20:31 PM
Sounds like something Sonic Team would come up withthat what do you call his Fsmash,DSmash,Bair?

Final Smash doesn't count, I'm talking regular moves. Finishing moves are moves that have a lot of knockback, like Ike's Sides Smash or Fox's Up Smash.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 15, 2009, 11:16:19 AM
Final Smash doesn't count, I'm talking regular moves. Finishing moves are moves that have a lot of knockback, like Ike's Sides Smash or Fox's Up Smash.
Fsmash=Forward Smash
or side smash :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 15, 2009, 06:22:00 PM
Fsmash=Forward Smash
or side smash :P

Smash terms, though some, i really don't understand.
I mean, WTF is a IASA frame.

annoyinglad

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Iwillbenapo

Nintendo made this, SEGA and Konami helped create this.
Napo.