Review the first thing you see!

Started by TheGameNinja, March 09, 2010, 01:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Just what the title says: take a look around you and write a review of the first thing you see!!

My Racist Pen

In 9th grade, I started the first of two years of Spanish class. I got three things out of the those 2 years: enough knowledge of the Spanish language to stay alive until I get deported, a piñata shaped like a Keyblade (I'll post the video of it at the end of the post, it's pretty cool ;D), and a pen. The pen in question has a rather... distinct look about it.

Now, my Spanish teacher bought this in Mexico, and it was handmade and sold on the street, so maybe it's not technically racist. But if it had been made in America, I'm sure whatever company had made it would have been sued into oblivion.

I've used it for 3 years now... and it hasn't run out of ink. I think it might be posessed.

Anyway, it's an okay pen. I'll never use it in public for fear of some kind of verbal assault, and I'll never sign my name with it, just in case it is possessed which would mean signing my name with it could result in the signing away of my soul, but it's okay for scribbling notes next to my laptop or on my calendar. :P

The Keyblade piñata:

tommy

I see a lot of rain the streets deserted
my mini connect 4 set and a glass my acoustic guitar which is an eastwood my ipod my dusty webcam and my lamp

my brother got the set for his birthday

i got my acoustic not long ago its a great guitar especally if want to play balladas like stairway to heaven

my glass is just a glass for drinking water in :) ;) ;D >:( :( :o 8) :( ??? ::) :P :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Taz

Quote from: tommy on March 20, 2010, 03:51:30 AM
I see a lot of rain the streets deserted
my mini connect 4 set and a glass my acoustic guitar which is an eastwood my ipod my dusty webcam and my lamp

my brother got the set for his birthday

i got my acoustic not long ago its a great guitar especally if want to play balladas like stairway to heaven

my glass is just a glass for drinking water in :) ;) ;D >:( :( :o 8) :( ??? ::) :P :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
What? :) ;) ;D >:( :( :o 8) :( ??? ::) :P :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) ;D >:( :( :o 8) :( ??? ::) :P :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(