You Know what Really Grinds My Gears?

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: windlessusher on April 11, 2010, 10:06:20 AM
I hate ppl bashing other things just because they don't own it.
Oh trust me I own it, its just I'm not IN LOVE with it. I'll play it for maybe 20 minutes and be done with it for 2 days.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 11, 2010, 10:18:31 AM
Oh trust me I own it, its just I'm not IN LOVE with it. I'll play it for maybe 20 minutes and be done with it for 2 days.
I wasn't talking about you...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mikey

ChaosShadow101

Wanna know what really grinds my gears?

• The fact that I got 5 copies of Super Smash Bros Brawl from gamestop,all looking nearly brand new,yet when I try to play them,they don't work even though all of my other games work fine.
  • People that flame games/game characters for one measly reason.
  • People that will not shut up when you tell 'em to.I mean it's like:
    Person1: "Blah blah blah"
    Person2: "Shut up,will ya?"
    Person1: *continues to yap*
  • Getting rick roll'd.You get all hyped up over something that sounds interesting,just so you can watch a video with an ugly guy in it that just makes ya wanna say wtf or something.

And that people,is what really grinds my gears.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ChaosShadow101 on April 11, 2010, 08:41:23 PM
  • The fact that I got 5 copies of Super Smash Bros Brawl from gamestop,all looking nearly brand new,yet when I try to play them,they don't work even though all of my other games work fine.
That happened to a lot of people, including me. It's because there's some dust in your Wii and Brawl is a dual-layered disc. You have three options.

1. Send your Wii to Nintendo for a free de-dusting. ...that sounds dirty.
2. Buy the cleaning kit for, like, $15. It's rip-off, but Nintendo takes FOREVER to send you back your Wii.
3. Just take the disc out and put it back in repeatedly until you get lucky and it reads. It will read eventually, but it could, and probably will, take a while. Good luck with that. >:3

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2010, 06:02:10 AM
That happened to a lot of people, including me. It's because there's some dust in your Wii and Brawl is a dual-layered disc. You have three options.

2. Buy the cleaning kit for, like, $15. It's rip-off, but Nintendo takes FOREVER to send you back your Wii.
3. Just take the disc out and put it back in repeatedly until you get lucky and it reads. It will read eventually, but it could, and probably will, take a while. Good luck with that. >:3
I choose option 3 everytime
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ChaosShadow101

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2010, 06:02:10 AM

I see..Well,thanks for the info.Might try this stuff later. xP

TheGameNinja

That thing about Brawl got my blood boiling, too.

The same thing happens for Metroid Prime: Trilogy. >:(

TranceRaver83

People who judge on first impressions grinds my gears.  Like most people think I'm just the nice, quiet guy, who goes to church every day, and doesn't know how to have fun, but to people that know me, I'm the life of the party.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 12, 2010, 02:30:36 PM
People who judge on first impressions grinds my gears.  Like most people think I'm just the nice, quiet guy, who goes to church every day, and doesn't know how to have fun, but to people that know me, I'm the life of the party.
I go to church every Sunday, but... everyday?

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2010, 03:09:21 PM
I go to church every Sunday, but... everyday?
There's people at my school that do that.  They are called "Jehovah's Witness".  One of them "Reads the bible for fun".

rockout909

wanna know what really really grinds my gears? this: 03:07:24 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Jazz Nova

S&SAR froze
It froze like any console game
I was like WTF!!!
I had to force a re-start

Also, when I sometimes when I start a race, the spacebar, right and drift keys are somehow stuck down.
I hit Ctrl+alt+delete, which minimizes the game.
And S&SAR takes FOREVER to come back up sometimes
And the times that it takes forever, I'm the equivalent of in 1st on the last course of the expert Grand Prix
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

IRA190

WHEN I WATCH NARUTO ITS LIKE A REWIND OF JARIYAS LIFE PUT IN NARUTOS

Mikey

Quote from: IRA190 on April 16, 2010, 04:10:55 PM
WHEN I WATCH NARUTO ITS LIKE A REWIND OF JARIYAS LIFE PUT IN NARUTOS
PEOPLE OF SONICZONE FROWN UPON YOU IF YOU TYPE LIKE THIS
Plus, nobody likes a retard. Take your damn finger off Caps Lock.